It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth about Jay Z is finally laid to rest... Anymore deniers???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Any questions?

So sad to think that people would wear this stuff and not have a clue what it means.

Rockafeller Yall!!!!

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
maybe it's just nonsense.

maybe....

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
jay z knows what illuminati is... thats why he chose their symbols for his label...

to him its just the most powerful group in the world... so he is saying he is the illuminati of the hip hop industry with rocafella, and now roc nation.

it's a play on words, which is what a lot of rappers like to do... they compare themselves to other things, it's called a punch line.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Where or what does this have to do with Jay Z? I cannot see any reference to him and that's not him in the pic. ( I am on mobile so maybe the link is not showing everything). Thanks

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by LestatG

its his shirt... for rocawear.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by sourcesonly
jay z knows what illuminati is... thats why he chose their symbols for his label...

to him its just the most powerful group in the world... so he is saying he is the illuminati of the hip hop industry with rocafella, and now roc nation.

it's a play on words, which is what a lot of rappers like to do... they compare themselves to other things, it's called a punch line.

These details only pop up at us because we understand the whole illuminatie thing. do you think his rapper bro's will say: " wow dude!! i totaly understand the metaphore your using there, yea you are as strong as the illuminatie, yea man makes sence"

fact is most people that like jay-z don't even know what it is and don't give a #.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by sourcesonly
thats why he chose their symbols for his label...

hat makes you think he had anything to do with the design of that t shirt?

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by sourcesonly

Thanks, that is a bit blatent then. He is also a business man, maybe he knows that type of imagery is popular at the moment - we are always saying that ATS is full of kids so they are probably aware of this type of stuff. Who knows another motive is that he is doing it because of his 'popularity'.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

well, im not certain... but jay z is very rich so if i had my own shirt label... i think i would want to design some, and if not, im sure he's got somebody who either puts down what he'd want, or he gives the OK.

i'm sure he knows what those symbols are... and he obviously uses them to show his power, money, and influence... any real hip hop head can understand why the symbolism has found itself all of the urban culture.

not everything is a conspiracy. well, maybe a marketing conspiracy... but its not the mark of the beast lol or is it????

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I never listened to his lyrics and was not going to.....but what message does he have? Is it about what the illuminati stands for? Is he trying to convince the youth of a new world order? In the music business as in the film industry the illuminati probably can make you or break you. So has he sold his soul for the easy life on earth and damnation for eternity?

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by LestatG

I think you're spot on -- I think Jay Z is courting TPTB imagery and some of that is reflected in his lyrics. Caution: If you're easily offended by variants of the N-word and/or fecal words, these lyrics are not for you.

It's really not my kind of music, but I have no problem with his right to sell what people are buying. There was a time when I played in a punk band or two, and our lyrics (and antics) were worse. It was. Now it isn't. The same will be for Jay Z -- the consumer drives the market.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Did a whole thread recently bagging them for throwing his new vid up on New Years Eve because it wasn't really festive material or appropriate and it was filled with Illuminati/satanic symbols...

But even with that said...

There is no way of knowing if he is really into this stuff or doing it for attention and shock etc

I would be a liar if I said I didn't often purposely throw a lot of 33 degree angles into logos I design and other things of that nature like sacred geometry and dropping pi into things for no real reason lol lot's of 7's and 11's and 3's and stuff

And I do it just for the goof of it...

Difference between me and Jay Z tho is Jay Z is on his way to being a Billionaire and might actually get invited into who knows what for his interests and I'm a dude with a bunch of computers that likes weird stuff and am not getting invited into anything any time soon.

Truth be told I'd like to meet him.

new topics

top topics

join