It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First , A well hidden device...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
We are all aware of AMBER ALERT and what it means.
This Canadian company takes it one step further..prevention..or do they?
www.amberalertgps.ca...

This is how they will reel us in..hook us...protect your love ones..install a GPS implant..no worries about loss or damage to external devices.
I can see it now..more than ever.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Personally I think it is a great idea with all the perverts and weirdos that are around.

However I bet the children won't like it, because now you really can't go to that place your mother told you you couldn't.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Maybe someday they will make these small enough to put them on someones hand or forhead! Oh they already have, But surely no one would be willing to recieve a mark like that....Unless of course it was sold to them as a must have protective device.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Of course..protect your children. What good parent would not give up rights and freedoms to protect their own?
Hmm?

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Wow personally I think that’s very worrying that this is even more than a mere idea to be honest and its pretty smart of them to say "oh but it’s for the safety of the kids"

Im sure a lot of people will buy that pretty easily.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
The temperature alert is also amazing, What is the best place too get a temp from?(I should say second) I am starting to think the temperal scan thermometers are preparing us to recieve the "mark" Imagine not just your childs temps but maybe medical dose needed, when to give it, what the illness is.Maybe even download the info and email it to an on call physician. An at home nurse right there. Well again you would just have to have that chip implanted in the forhead. OBTW the next best place after the forehead is the hand. I feel as if someone warned me of this, but theres no way that could be correct that was thousands of years ago.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by anotherdad
Maybe someday they will make these small enough to put them on someones hand or forhead! Oh they already have, But surely no one would be willing to recieve a mark like that....Unless of course it was sold to them as a must have protective device.

Just call it an "iGps" or an "iTracker" maybe "iKidfinder".

People just can't resist buying an "i" anything..

Case in point, iPod/iPhone...

I know exactly what I'd call it "iNomorefreedom"

new topics

top topics

join