It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suppose We Have DEFINITIVE Proof Of Israel's Orchestration In 9/11?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenFleece
Then there's the Israeli-owned Odigo, whose employees received advance warnings of the WTC attacks via pagers (which was never investigated.)

It WAS investigated - and turned out to be just another truther lie...
www.911myths.com...

So this is just another "I hate jews" thread
edit on 14-6-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Israel is a state created to serve the interest of the same oligarchs whom fund much of Americas politics. Who is to say those involved didnt have help from elements within the German or British secret services too? Wouldnt you make a distinction between a tiny group of Germans whom have been approached to help orchestrate that operation and the rest of Germans unaware of the doings of a fraction of their secret service?

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
wow i better say nowt as a lot of members on this thread seemed to get banned but i think one should look for proof along the lines of security companies and such

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Let's say for argument's sake that it was 19 Muslim men from Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Lebanon, and UAE who had flunked out of flight school and could not land airplanes and were armed with box cutters. Why have we not waged all out war against any of THOSE countries? SOMEBODY COULD COME OUT WITH INDISPUTABLE EVIDENCE THAT IT WAS ISRAEL WHO PLANNED AND ORCHESTRATED THE ATTACK AND NOTHING WOULD BE DONE ABOUT IT BECAUSE THEY HAVE A STRANGLEHOLD ON OUR GOVERNMENT REPRESENTATIVES AND THE MEDIA AND HOLD KEY POSITIONS IN PRESIDENTIAL ADMINISTRATIONS. It would somehow be twisted around and our government representatives would be led by the rings in their noses to attack an innocent country that had nothing to do with it. Let us say that country was Iraq, or Afghanistan.

Notice that at no time did I reference Semites or Zionists. Nor did I claim that Israel had anything to do with 911.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

How has Israel a stranglehold on the US government? If America cuts funding and supplies Israel has nothing.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merinda
reply to post by groingrinder

How has Israel a stranglehold on the US government? If America cuts funding and supplies Israel has nothing.

Israel owns the US Government1

Israel owns the US Government2

Israel owns the US Government3
edit on 7-7-2013 by groingrinder because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join