It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suppose We Have DEFINITIVE Proof Of Israel's Orchestration In 9/11?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Israel in the greaterst state in the history of recorded man......I SEE ISRAEL AS THE COUNTRY that sets the moral bar......the country we should all look up to an praise. Israel is God's chosen people....i'd say 911 was orchestrated by Iran/Syria/Palestianians.....the failed peoples of the world.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Well, let's see -- first, there's the neocons like Paul Wolfowitz, Larry Abrams and the "Prince of Darkness" Richard Perle, et al, who hijacked the U.S. government.

Then there's Larry "Pull It" Silverstein, who made billion$ after signing a 99-year lease on the asbestos-ridden WTC towers a couple months before 9/11.

Then there's the Dancing Israelis (Mossad) arrested on 9/11, of whom arresting police said, "It looks like they're hooked in with this."

Then there's the Israeli Art Students, (more Mossad), who were recently revealed to have been living in the WTC towers with construction passes.

Then there's the Israeli-owned Odigo, whose employees received advance warnings of the WTC attacks via pagers (which was never investigated.)

Then there's Mossad, whose official motto is, "By way of deception, thou shall make war."

Then there's the corporate MSM, which has utterly failed to investigate any part of 9/11.

Need I go on? How much "proof" is required, anyway?

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
If any group wanted something to be covered up they would cover it up. All of this info is 'leaked' for a reason. So it can be used eventually.

People convert to Judaism and commit atrocities in its name,

Revelation 2:9I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan

The world will not be united so long as there is doubt. This is where Israel comes in. People will finally see all the false flags of Israel, and then the first person to yell 'kill them!' will be their rally point. But people will not get the perpetrators they will go after all Jews, including the innocent.

Zechariah 12:2Behold, I am going to make Jerusalem a cup that causes reeling to all the peoples around; and when the siege is against Jerusalem, it will also be against Judah.

Zechariah 12:3It will come about in that day that I will make Jerusalem a heavy stone for all the peoples; all who lift it will be severely injured. And all the nations of the earth will be gathered against it.

Zechariah 14:2I will gather all the nations to Jerusalem to fight against it; the city will be captured, the houses ransacked, and the women raped. Half of the city will go into exile, but the rest of the people will not be taken from the city.

Then there will be a sigh of relief and people letting their guards down, and who knows who will take power then? Any antichrist who tells the people what they want to hear...

I dont care if you like Bible quotes or not, Im not religious myself but the Satanic plans comin true.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Ridhya

No offense, but I hope people like yourself stay far away from the 9/11 truth movement.

I couldn't disagree more with your using Bible quotes as a justification to commit violence against Jews and I think you should be banned for even suggesting this.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

Actually, except for the Biblical quotations, there is barely a dimes worth of difference between your posts and Ridhya's. They both get to the same point, the Jews did it.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
If it could be proved it was an official act of the Israeli Government sanctioned at the highest level, then yes a military attack followed by regime change, followed by forced repreations for all other victim nations of the plot requiring Israel to pay all their debts and reconstruction costs and to compensate surviving relatives for the loss of all deaths would be in order.

If it were proven to be a rogue element of Israeli government agencies are simply the Jewish Mafia then those people should be hunted down and forced to face justice in an American Court of law like we SHOULD HAVE DONE with any Arabs and Muslims that were accused.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by livingtruth
i'd say 911 was orchestrated by Iran/Syria/Palestianians.....the failed peoples of the world.

The interesting thing about your post is that I doubt any of the other posters who are crying "anti-semitism" will say one word about your total rascist remarks.

I can hear the crickets chirping.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
If it could be proved it was an official act of the Israeli Government sanctioned at the highest level, then yes a military attack followed by regime change, followed by forced repreations for all other victim nations of the plot requiring Israel to pay all their debts and reconstruction costs and to compensate surviving relatives for the loss of all deaths would be in order.

If it were proven to be a rogue element of Israeli government agencies are simply the Jewish Mafia then those people should be hunted down and forced to face justice in an American Court of law like we SHOULD HAVE DONE with any Arabs and Muslims that were accused.

Actually yes, in a perfect world. But don't forget about the HUGE lobbying influence Israel has. Mucho bucks, and the support of the religious right - A FORMIDABLE QUOTIENT - not to mention the whole "Armageddon" factor involved tied in with biblical prophecy.

I see the stage set for "The Big Enchilada" by Israel losing US support. And a "muslim" president who is really no friend to Israel being in office...... I don't know.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ridhya

People convert to Judaism and commit atrocities in its name,

Revelation 2:9I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan

Dude, how often do we hear of young Muslim men being "radicalized"?

You presented a bad example.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenFleece
reply to post by Ridhya

I couldn't disagree more with your using Bible quotes as a justification to commit violence against Jews and I think you should be banned for even suggesting this.

Nope, I don't wanna live in a bubble. Prehistoric as his logic is, I wanna be aware of his opinion.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

Actually, except for the Biblical quotations, there is barely a dimes worth of difference between your posts and Ridhya's. They both get to the same point, the Jews did it.

He used Bible quotations, I presented MSM news articles. Sorry that bothers you.

Oh yeah, and I don't advocate violence, nor do I hate Jews.

Typical debunker.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   

The #? Thanks for demonising me. I do not hate Jews and never said people should kill them. Obviously you dont understand the difference between saying something is going to happen and condoning it.

Maybe try reading what I said again.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Ridhya

I'm glad you aren't condoning violence. My apologies if I misrepresented your position, but I'm sensitive to people who quote the Bible in order to justify their actions and beliefs.

America just went through 8 horrific years (well, make that 9) with a president who said God told him to invade Iraq.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   

No worries. I am sick of people assuming things about me on this site, so sometimes I get frustrated at it.

Not condoning beliefs but I truly believe the bible is a laid out plan and when I see it coming true, you have to ask.

I hate when people justify things too ie. with homosexuality, instead of considering the persons feelings they only consider their faith.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
saudi arabia was in on it for sure and theyre still our boys, israel will be too.

[edit on 23-1-2010 by jprophet420]

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nutter

Originally posted by livingtruth
i'd say 911 was orchestrated by Iran/Syria/Palestianians.....the failed peoples of the world.

The interesting thing about your post is that I doubt any of the other posters who are crying "anti-semitism" will say one word about your total rascist remarks.

I can hear the crickets chirping.

Wrong - the comment ws stupid and ignorant, I saw no need to reply.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
My father has connections with different government branches in Mexico and the United States.. he spilled to me that Mossad was heavily involved in the 9/11 attacks. They shut down the Pennsylvania flight and probably others as well.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Who did 911 ?

It is a toss up as to whose idea it really was. It was either George Herbert Walker Bush or his handler Henry (Heinz) Kissinger. Regardless, George W. Bush gave the order for the 911 false flag terrorist attack. The CIA and the MOSSAD are the ones who rigged the 3 buildings with explosives.

Rabbi Dov Zakheim, the comptroller of the Pentagon has a company that specializes in remote controlled airplanes including jumbo jets. He handled the 4 jumbo jets that were used as diversions. It was on Rabbi Zakheim's watch that the 2.3 trillion dollars went missing of which Donald Rumsfeld spoke of the day before 911 on Tv.

Any questions ?

[edit on 30-1-2010 by Longbob]

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
It wouldn't matter. Not that I think that's what happened, but even if it did. Israel could spray NYC with smallpox, killing millions, admit that they did it to control the gentile population , and the American government would apologize for being anti-Semitic and send them billions of dollars.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper

my point exactly

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join