It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1...2...3 times a false flag

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
www.nextgov.com...

Haiti Earthquake.

www.usatoday.com...
www.thefreelibrary.com...

9/11

www.prisonplanet.com...

Madrid Bombing

How many times does it take to convince the masses it's more than coincidence?

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by sourcesonly
Madrid Bombing

That's London.

How many times does it take to convince the masses it's more than coincidence?

9/11 and the London bombings were not found to be inside jobs because drills similar to the live event were being run while the live event was taking place. They were found to be inside jobs because those in power could not defy the laws of nature and common sense.

The proof lies in connecting the dots and following the money, not throwing a link to an Alex Jones article on to an Internet forum post.

Unfortunately for your theory, earthquakes just do not leave that sort of trail to follow.

[edit on 1/21/10 by NovusOrdoMundi]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
An Earthquake is not a false flag event

Lines

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by sourcesonly

wow you mean they can now cause Earthquakes with 0 Proof.... Man there really good and were all doomed.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by poedxsoldiervet

well, people are blaming HAARP on ATS all the time. I just thought it was weird how everytime something big happens, our government has already come up with a scenario for it... and it seems they run simulations on the day of, or before.

you guys can't find a little weirdness in that?

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   

you guys can't find a little weirdness in that?

That they have scenarios for one of the most devastating natural disasters on the planet? No, I don't.

They have scenarios for everything. Volcanoes, earthquakes, floods, tsunamis, hurricanes, tornadoes, ice storms, blizzards, wildfires, pandemics, food shortages, water shortages, terrorism, nuclear war, nuclear meltdown, coup d'état, riots - EVERYTHING! To think they may occasionally run a training exercise on how to deal with these things is not at all out of the ordinary.

If they run an exercise on how to deal with an aerial invasion of Russian flying pigs with Tomahawk missiles strapped to their backs and it happens the next day, then I'll suspect something is up. But you can't use the fact that they run exercises for common disasters as proof that there is foul play.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

not even excercises of natural disasters IN haitis? then it happens the next day? cmon man...

it wouldn't be odd... it's no secret what HAARP is capable of. What it's used for... and who has the ownership and control of it...

why is it so farfetched that those who had the power to do so wouldn't go ahead and test it out on an already poverty stricken country before using it against Iran? you dont think weather manipulation isn't possible?

To deny that fact is to deny everything you've ever believed in.

I'm not saying this is what happened, but i'm saying there are a lot of reasons that make it an interesting discussion..

1) Haiti's earthquake was HISTORICAL.

and who was first to rush there with support and AID? THE US.

That's like the arsonist that burns that the building and returns to help rescue people out of it so nobody would blame him.

You HAVE to admit it's not completely ruled out. And if ANYONE controlled the earthquake that killed all of those innocent people, they are not human to me... they are despicable and need to be exposed.

oh and guess what else.

www.youtube.com...

try that one.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by sourcesonly

I use to be in the army..... We ran drills or some unit ran drills everyday about somethings from red army attack or Mexican invasion to things like hati.

top topics

join