It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chile: An Alleged Non-Human Pic?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 04:09 PM
link   
What a load of BS all these sceptical comments are! But first a reply to pobert fenix: Yes, there is a third horse and rider on the right hidden by trees. But why's that a problem for you?! The horse's feet legs are hidden by the trunks of trees - no problem. Does the 'long slanted board' look weird? Frankly, no. What looks to your unduly suspicious mind like guide wire is nothing other a long thin mark in the ground. How suspicion will fuel the imagination!
The argument about horses being likely to be spooked by the creature completely misses the point of this photo. The photographer says he did not notice the creature at the time he took the picture. Many photos have been taken where a ghostly face or figure appeared on them that was not present in visible form at the time. This is just another example. The horses were not spooked because they - like their riders and the photographer - did not see the creature. Simple as that. Like a ghost, IT WAS INVISIBLE. It is so easy to shout "fake" just because the image looked conveniently blurred. You forget to ask yourself: if this was a hoax, why would the hoaxer make it look like one by deliberately blurring the image he pasted into the photograph? If he had wanted to make it look realistic, there are dozens of clear, made-up graphics of aliens on the Internet that he could have just downloaded from websites and pasted into the photograph. Secondly, the creature DOES look as if it is walking, not posing for the photographer. So it is hardly suprising that its image has ended up looking a bit blurred.
The correct evaluation of this picture is not to shout "PhotoShop" just because you know how you could have fabricated it. That's not good enough, because the picture offers no firm photographic evidence to support the view that it was hoaxed. Instead of yielding to mindless scepticism, a more balanced judgement is to view this picturet like so many UFO photographs: impossible to evaluate with any degree of certainty.

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Is it just me or deos the creature in the photo look alot like KIP from futurama?

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 01:51 AM
link   
exactly lol maybe its cut/paste stuff

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Didn't read the whole thread, so sorry if someone else already pointed this out, but if you note, the rider on the right obviously fake. Look at the lean to the left, its not as if he is walking on a slant and being effected by gravity, but rather as if the slope were a level surface.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 05:01 AM
link   
I belive its not any alien,E.T or what ever you want to call it, as the guys on the horses may not see it but they would hear it and i don't think any unknown or endangered species would risk passing between two humans like that. Gotto be the turkey

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 05:17 AM
link   
the problem is, that with modern technolgy, it is so easy to tamper with photos and movies, its hard to beleive any photography evidence, you have to be sceptical about all of it.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Mmmmm.

Rense.com + yet another blurry picture = very suspect

I don't buy it at all. I take lots of pictures in lower light than this with a digi cam using zoom and rarely, if ever, see this level of blurring.

Next!

Cheers,
Grey Pilgrim

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join