It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IBM Internal Document Outlines Knowledge of Planned Pandemic With 100% Certainty

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I dont know if anyone else has seen this, but there has been a lot of speculation about the so called pandemic being lets say not a natural thing, see more here here is also a video pointing out some points of interest, just interested to know what others think.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Great find, although it's hard to believe IBM wouldn't take this info off of their site...or try to shut down preventdisease.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Most corporate disaster contingency planners have developed plans to "pandemic" situations. These also include floods, tornados, electricity "outage", riots, internet "outage", hostile employees, water outage, etc.
I used to help write these plans already 15 years ago as a member of a large charitable disaster response organization. Basically a large groupthink asking "what if" this happened and what are the possible response plans.
Heck, even my wife's employer has a "pandemic" plan.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by neo5842

IBM: IBM to help companies determine pandemic preparedness.

The new IBM service will provide an independent review of an organization's pandemic response program based on industry best practices, government, World Health Organization (WHO) and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines, and the decades of experience of IBM's crisis response team in managing actual disaster situations.

The site seems pretty bogged down for me at the moment. This was the first article I ran across, using the linked website's own suggested search query. It appears to me as if IBM is running an evaluation service wherein it subjects participating businesses to mock pandemic scenarios in order to gauge their preparedness. The memo in the OP video appears to be the internal IBM parameters for that test, or at least an overview of which. You should expect this information to be confidential, as leaking simulation parameters to outside sources would skew the results of the test.

If you think this is some kind of smoking gun, you're barking up the wrong grassy knoll.

Fire drills =/= Arson.

[edit on 21-1-2010 by Lasheic]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I would say this is standard disaster preparedness on IBM's part.

The slide that says "100% chance of pandemic" has a title header in big bold letters, ASSUMPTIONS.

I would say this is most likely a type disaster scenario to run through a plan on what they would do. Or someone just put IBM's name on a slide they made...not sure how "official" a powerpoint slide is considered.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
IBM doesn't know anything.

How do I know this? The word assumptions firstly, which appears at the top of the second page of the presentation.

This document outlines how they will conduct business during a pandemic situation, limiting human contact to prevent spreading, determining what services they provide clients are essential since much of the work force would be home sick.

Paranoia. Nothing more.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Pretty sure Seattle4Truth already posted this here in the forums i'll check and see

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by eNumbra

IBM is one of the controlling corporations that rules this land today to say they knew nothing is just dumb when its very possible they did.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by OpTiMuS_PrImE
reply to post by eNumbra

IBM is one of the controlling corporations that rules this land today to say they knew nothing is just dumb when its very possible they did.

When I said, "don't know anything" I'm referring to the when and how and what the video seems to suggest as IBM having foreknowlegde of an impending disaster.

I am well aware that corporations buy and sell politicians and thus someone MAY have information on something. If however, the IBM corporate office knew the government was planning on wiping out a massive slice of the population why would they allow it? Where would all the money for their corporate luxuries come from if we were all dead?

[edit on 1/21/2010 by eNumbra]

new topics

top topics

join