It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama to worship God of new religion.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Obama Will Worship the God of the New Religion; Many Will Follow His Example.

Nostradamus, The Epistle to Henry II ~

All the Eastern Kings shall be driven away, beaten and annihilated, not altogether by the means of the forces
from the kings of the North ... but by means of three secretly united seeking for death by ambushes one
against the other; and the renewal of their Triumvirate (the Whore of Babylon, the Beast, and the False
Prophet) shall last for seven years; yet, the fame of such a sect shall spread the world over, and
the sacrifice of the holy ones of the immaculate host (Christians) shall be upheld ...

Nostradamus, Quatrain 1.76 ~

The man will be called by a barbaric name that three sisters will receive from destiny. He will speak then
to a great people in words and deeds, more than any other man will have fame and renown.

What shall begin as a sect in April 2011 will become a famous worldwide religion in June 2011. President Barack Obama will undergo a conversion and become a leading figure in this new faith, proselytising many throughout the world with the aid of pop goddesses Madonna and Lady Gaga. Yet, it will later fall to another to become the true spiritual leader and high priest of this religion. All those who follow in Obama's footsteps will be richly rewarded beyond their wildest dreams.

Founding of New Religion During Easter Earthquake; Great Roman's Tomb Discovered

Nostradamus, Quatrain 6.66 ~

At the founding of a new sect, the bones of a great Roman will be found, a sepulchre
in marble will appear covered, the earth trembles in April, evil burial.

The tomb of an important Roman is uncovered in April 2011 at the same time as the founding of a new religious sect ... one which shall exert an important influence on the life and presidency of Barack Obama. A very powerful earthquake will also occur in France during that same month. Note that the quatrain number, 6.66, is also the number of the beast of Revelation.

Fearing he has not acted quickly enough to organise his new religion worldwide, and fearing the recent catastrophic events as a sign he must do much more, Obama passes into law orders for various states to construct temples dedicated to the new god in June 2011. He is to be represented by a horned image similar to Ba'al above the edifice. The time for ritual sex practises and human sacrifices will not be far away and the high priestesses and whore of Babylon, the living incarnation of Ishtar, are to officiate over these in the temples and on the temple grounds. Because of the meteor storms and volcanic eruptions, the sky takes on a pale greenish cast with thick clouds reducing the sunlight considerably.

All of this is from a great prophecy website newprophecy.net...

[edit on 21-1-2010 by Misoir]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Incase you havent noticed Obama is not as popular as he once was, and I doubt we will see that change... O and for real who the hell is Lady Gaga

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by poedxsoldiervet

She's a pop singer from NY. She is very weird but quite popular. Just google her.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by poedxsoldiervet

Maybe thats why I have never heard of her, I dis-like pop music. Country, Rock, and old school rap...

But for real, if people follow the likes of Obama, this gogo person, and Madonna, then they all deserve a bullet for being mindless retards... I mean come on how do you expect this to happen?

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
The time for ritual sex practises and human sacrifices will not be far away and the high priestesses and whore of Babylon, the living incarnation of Ishtar, are to officiate over these in the temples

No kidding!
This post is even sillier than the antichrist claims.
Good Lord, is there anything that crazy Obama won't do? What a guy!
Care to put money on this MR Mystic? I'll lay you big odds this is never going to happen.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger
The time for ritual sex practises and human sacrifices will not be far away...

I would just like to say:

PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Awesome post! Thanks!

I saw Lady Gaga on Oprah and from the moment I saw her I had a bad feeling. I am deeply spiritually connected and there's something about her that isn't right. There is some connection between her, the whole New Age Movement, Maitreya and Lady Gaia.

There is some connection between ALL the players at galacticfriends.com, Obama and this Lady Gaga.

This new religion is coming, I think most of us can feel that something HUGE is coming and none of us are going to be the same after it arrives. It has something to do with Obama and Maitreya, the Galactic Friends people, and UFO's, but also Nastradamus. I think Obama plays a part but I think he thinks his intentions are good.

I was researching some Marian Apparitions from the 80's and 90's and (whether you believe if the apparitions are real is a moot point --it's the message), and there were many messages saying that they will pass laws to try and appease whatever it is that is making the earth unhappy --volcanic eruptions, earthquakes, etc.

This is when the Christians will be persecuted because they'll be seen as the ones who are bringing disharmony, when in fact they're really just in the AntiChrist's way of world enslavement. And this morning I read on this site about the Bishop of Winchester saying that Christians may have to give up the public sector, so you can see the rise against us has begun and the "acceptance" of this rise against us is "ok."

I've done extensive research for 10+ years and will be setting up a website soon. Check my bio for the site link soon.

God bless.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I can only find a tiny snippet of what you wrote by following the link. Where's the rest of it?

new topics

top topics

join