It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Come and see the mix up

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

We will know no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but his Father (archangel) only. Why? Because the angels that are man will be cast forth into hell while leaving their physical human bodies dead by removal. This is the true meaning of the famous quote because it didnt say man know not, no, it said know no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my archangel (Father) only. People had it mixed up over the course of history! And the archangel is the Father Michael. Heaven is filled with evil that has to be punished everlastingly. Why else does the kingdom of heaven suffer violence. Know the meaning now.

And in Rev 13 it is Micheal that stood upon the sand of the sea. Peep rev 12 and dan 12 for the clue. Micheal followd the dragon which lost his place in heaven. The dragon is not the devil but is called the devil. Heaven is that corrupt, and must be dealt with. It's the angels on both sides of them which are corrupt in a conspiracy which got Micheal and the dragon to fight. Now it is revealed at what must happen.

Any questions?

[edit on 21-1-2010 by Tormentations]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
but my words shall not pass away.

Meaning his words shall not be dirtied up. In case you're wondering his words shall be cleared up. Just as I have cleared up the famous quote.

Be like water, my friend. -Bruce Lee

join