It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Calls out Contractor “Tax Cheats”, what about his administartion?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
While I agree with the premise of this.....come on. How about you make sure your administration, especially your appointees are current before bringing on the holier than thou attitude.

blogs.abcnews.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
But he is holier than thou. They all are. At least this is what they all believe.
Which is the root of all our 'political' problems.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by adifferentbreed

I agree that it is hypocritical of Big O to call for for these companies to pay their back taxes, when the presidential appointee to oversee the IRS, see Tim Geitner (sp?), can not use turbo tax correctly.

That aside, I mus applaud him for doing such a thing in the first place.

“By issuing this directive, all of us in Washington will be required to be more responsible stewards of your tax dollars,”

I can only hope that this statement will prove to be true in the long run. I will give Big O all of the accolades deserved and maybe a few more, if he really can get all of those taxpayer funded companies to pay their back taxes.

That is a step in the right direction for the Gov't of America. Down with big spending and debt.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I fully agree with you.....big business needs to pay what it owes. It just seems kind of laughable with Tim, and Charlie and all of the others, and some of them don't owe chump change.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Isn't the fundamental question of "Am I getting what I pay for?" at all more important than whether or not someone pays? I don't make much money, and I hope that I always just get by, simply so that I can legally and rightfully limit what I give to the government. Government is only strong if people allow it to be.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
There wouldn't be any one left to steer him in the wrong direction.

new topics

top topics

join