It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scott Baio Gets Death Threats on Twitter After Posting Michelle Obama Joke

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheComte

Djarmus, yes people are interested in celebrities. But what does that have to do with Scott Baio?

[edit on 21-1-2010 by TheComte]

I said that to explain why people shouldn't be shocked about pictures being taken of Mrs. Obama.

Scott Baio... I actually hadn't seen him since Charles in Charge.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I'm an Obama supporter (some on here would call me an "Obamabot," as though I wasn't capable of forming my own favorable opinion of someone) and an admirer of Michelle O.

Still, I can't find anything particularly racist about this stupid "joke." Maybe if you take the pic as a stereotype of black women, but that seems to me to be stretching a little too far.

Tasteless, offensive, but not racist.

This kind of thing goes with the territory if you are a president or a presidential spouse.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Considering Scott Baio dated 2/3rds of the very attractive pieces of tail from Baywatch, Heather Locklear, and a slew of Playboy playmates... I think it's safe to say he knows the difference between an attractive woman and a double bagger. I trust his Judgement (as I also trust the judgement of the late, great Burgess Merideth who mounted every woman in Wabashaw )

Of course the fact that I agree with what he said about Obama's wife may play a part in my opinion here.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ahabstar
Does this mean that Bobcat Goldthwait was right in calling Scott Baio the Antichrist?

Dude, I thought I was the only one to remember The Bobcat calling Baio the Antichrist!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join