It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Haiti was Attacked by military weapons says USWGO

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I got a toothache

I suspect American government using HAARP pointed at me to create a NWO based control test on decay infesting my mouth so I would goto a dentist and get a chip implanted on my toungue secretly, recording all my conversations remotely.

or it could simply be my candy and diet soda addiction...naa, thats too obvious.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Wow already 4 flags. I hope that many will do their own research and find out if Haiti really did get attacked. What we really need to prove this is witnesses that the HAARP or torpedo incident did happen to cause the earthquake at Haiti. Maybe I should make a article asking whoever is keeping what really happened quiet to SPEAK OUT!!! If nobody speaks out who will believe the possibilities I speak.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Al Gore did it to focus some attention away from the news that global warming science is bogus. He's afraid that he is going to lose his Nobel prize. He caused to earthquake in Argentina also to draw attention away.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Hey guys. I actually just signed up a few minutes ago. Have been reading over the forums for a couple weeks now, though. I saw an article, and decided to look up Haiti on this forum and see if you guys had found anything to back it up.
Not sure if this has been posted or not already, but thought it might stir some interest.

www.aroundglobe.net...

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by DaFuZzMaStA

Welcome.
But you should be more careful of your sources. Though "her" stories are posted on many sites, Sorcha Fall is not a reliable source.

January 14, 2010 US Quake Test Goes “Horribly Wrong”, Leaves 500,000 Dead In Haiti By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

www.whatdoesitmean.com...

Read more about "her" here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Thanks for the information! I'll be weary of that name, and more weary of the source of articles I read. Sometimes I forget how important that is.

[edit on 27-1-2010 by DaFuZzMaStA]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Erasurehead

Oil. In. Haiti.

Precious. Minerals. In. Haiti.

Plenty of reasons to go in. I'm not supporting the Tectonic Weapon theory but there ARE $Billions of reasons to go in. And then there's the new 1000+ person US Embassy in Haiti just completed... hmmm...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join