It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Haiti was Attacked by military weapons says USWGO

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Source: I believe the incident at Haiti was caused by a Tectonic Weapon - USWGO Alternative News

Author: Brian D. Hill

I know I am probably going to get grilled over this but I have decided not to stay silent because I am concerned for the people at Haiti and whats at stake with the new world order. God Bless the people at Haiti and they never deserved any of it whether our government caused the earthquakes or not.

So now that I got that out of my chest I will now speak about what I think happened to Haiti. I believe our military used a tectonic weapon such as a sound bouncing cannon (or the HAARP program), tectonic penetration missiles, or used another technological method to cause the multiple earthquakes at Haiti.

I thought it was stupid what Pat Robertson said as well and judgmental to blame the earthquakes on god but it would be more plausible if he had blamed our current government administration as the sole cause of the unnatural disaster at Haiti. Also I've read part of an alternative report from PakPress that aid was actually being rejected from Haiti and that instead the earthquakes have led to an excuse for a possible illegal military occupation under the guise that they were bringing aid to the people (if they are really bringing aid or allowing it).

I have nothing against giving aid to countries in need in fact it is a polite thing to do but I still believe the natural disaster was not natural and was created by a tectonic weapon of some sort in order to illegally or even legally occupy the country of Haiti. Although since they are a very small country it's hard to know why there's even a possibility that Haiti would be worth conquering but maybe there's a reason only our top secret CIA intels knows why Haiti would be worth occupying.

What I believe happened was that since I discovered it is near water a Naval ship can sail near the coast of Haiti and send a tectonic missile to a unstable tectonic plates thus causing the entire country of Haiti to shake to the ground.

Haiti Location

It isn't just some conspiracy theory, it is definitely a possibility that the earthquake incident in Haiti was not natural but caused by man and I also believe this for other natural disasters in the past 1 and possibly two decades and that our military has perfected weather changing devices as weapons.

I believe if our government was capable of making a ship disappear (aka the Montauk project) then our government is capable of many things and that I believe they have the technology available right now to cause thunder storms, tornadoes, hurricanes, earthquakes, and much much more of natural disasters. We will probably never be able to prove our current Administration, the CIA, or even the elites private military force of causing the earthquakes at Haiti but it is a possibility that whatever happened at Haiti was NOT an act of gods will, or even just a natural disaster but possibly an attack and occupation of Haiti itself by the global elite hat run our military and make them do awful things and then be told to keep quiet.

If our government has eben disassembled UFO like technology then they probably have the most advanced of all modern weaponry and can use it to tare Haiti to the ground at the hands of the global elitists who think of themselves as gods and that we the people and Haitians alike are considered peasants to these elitists.

Also the possibility is that HAARP could have caused the earthquakes as well because they bounce sound frequencies off the Ionosphere, and so theres a chance (Sounds can effect matter and planets proven by Cymatics. You tube video about Cymatics link).

I also agree with this statement from the guy or girl at PakPress:

Since the late 1970’s, the United States has ‘greatly advanced’ the state of its earthquake weapons and, according to these reports, now employees devices employing a Te

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Are you bringing the post up to boost your website hits or to discuss it, because it would be nice if the OP would chime in on what He/She thinks of this theory.
Otherwise, it's just a plug.

Cuhail

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Is Brian Hill a member here?

Personally, I think the FSM caused the quake. I mean, it's not like we don't have the technology! The ability to animate things...not...normally animated, has been proven decades ago! We have the stealth technology to make it invisible, and just think of the profit!!!

Sounds kinda silly. Like this article. And PakPress? really? Are we putting stock into pravda articles now too? How bout the Daily World News? Or the Sun?

ETA: For the love of FSM- earthquakes ARE NOT weather. Why is this very basic concept so woefully ignored?

[edit on 21-1-2010 by cjcord]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Instead of criticizing we need to wonder why is it the U.S. may need to invade Haiti.

I know this aid thing is just a front for their real operations and it's to make the U.S. Military look like a bunch of heroes while the elite may have ordered them while they don't exactly realize what they had done to release a underwater missile to hit the tectonic plates thus creating a large earthquake as an excuse to invade the country under bring aid.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
come on, a missile that causes a earthquake? in haiti? i guess they have some nice beaches, you know that congressmen like to have a nice vacation spot for us to pay for.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by uswgo

Ah so that's how it was done, an underwater missile (torpedo perhaps?) was shot into the tectonic plate!

I gotta say it must have been one helleva torpedo to get through a couple of hundred kilometers of rock first!

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by uswgo
Instead of criticizing we need to wonder why is it the U.S. may need to invade Haiti.

I know this aid thing is just a front for their real operations and it's to make the U.S. Military look like a bunch of heroes while the elite may have ordered them while they don't exactly realize what they had done to release a underwater missile to hit the tectonic plates thus creating a large earthquake as an excuse to invade the country under bring aid.

"We" don't need to wonder, because the US doesn't have to invade Haiti. The US is welcomed to stay in Haiti for as long as they want. No need for an invasion when you have an engraved invitation. Why must you continue to ignore this glaring obvious fact?

And how do you "KNOW" anything without evidence or proof? You don't. You have an opinion. An unsupported one. So back up your claims if you make them.

So you are stating that the US Military set off an underwater missile...without knowing it? Are you really stating this? Do you want to rethink how absurd that sounds before posting again?

And then you want us to believe they INVADED this country that they just unknowingly blew up..and they think they are only there for aid?

So...basically everyone who serves in our military are complete oblivious idiots? Yeah...I see this thread going great places.

Good luck with this

[edit on 21-1-2010 by cjcord]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Interesting theory, but I can see both sides. The North American tectonic plate borders the Caribbean plate on it's south side, and the boundary between the two runs right through....you guessed it.....HAITI. The Cayman's are also along this border region (they had a moderate quake themselves this week).

I see the possibility of these seismic events being natural or (knowing the US Gov't) un-natural. I guess all we really have at this point IS speculation.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Notice how close Haiti is to Venezuela? I think they're planning to invade that country. Main reason is probably control of the oil reserves there. Didn't Albert Pike and others warn about this?

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Supernatural
Notice how close Haiti is to Venezuela? I think they're planning to invade that country. Main reason is probably control of the oil reserves there. Didn't Albert Pike and others warn about this?

If that were the case the US would simply goad Venezuela into a conflict from Columbia where they already have a military presence.

No, this earthquake was simply that an earthquake. When the Indian Ocean tsunami hit the US was criticized for being sluggish in response - Now the US is quick to respond and is criticized.
Cant win - Maybe Cuba and Venezuela should just do it all. Except then you would see an invasion.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Whatever the reason for being in Haiti I am curious if perhaps it's a future means to stage for operations against Cuba. With Cuba under Americas arm pit, we could better position for future conflict and foreign policy action to respond to South and Central America foreign policy directives.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Tectonic missle huh?
This kind of thing cracks me up! It's not a "theory", it's just BS some guy made up to spoon feed CT'ers! And people swallow it.
Conspiracy "theorists" have become complete reactionaries, simply spinning tales to account for whatever happens, no mind if it makes any sense or not!
People are so "open minded" they accept anything a BS conspiracy website says as truth, while at the same time rejecting knee jerk style, any normal explanation.
This isn't truth seeking, it's being a willing sucker to ignorance.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I'm sorry, I just can't buy the "underwater missile" explaination (if one were to call it that). Check some history, OP and you'll know that the US was in Haiti in the 2000s (With UN Peacekeeping Forces) and can land 1000 US Marines inside a day there, locked and loaded, and there isn't thing one they could do. We have all the oil reserves there neatly tied up in a box, just waiting for Exxon or Shell to drop a rig and go. We could annex it inside of a week. We don't need any such weapon to take Haiti. 10 minutes of "Suggestions" from from Slick Willie and we'd be there, boots on the ground.
As far as the US trying to "look like heroes"? Do we look like heroes in Iraq? In Afghanistan? In Colombia? No, but, looking like heroes and BEING heroic are two different things. As far as I've read, this earthquake may be the best thing to happen to Haiti in a long, strife-filled time. This disaster may just get their ridiculous debts forgiven and the rebuild may enrich life in Haiti tenfold. Hell, it can't hurt the damn country anymore! Haiti has hit bottom and can only go up from here.
The Spanish ruined the island just by Columbus walking ashore.
The French raided the Spanish, then took over. Populated it with Slaves and Rumrunners. "Freed" the Haitians for a life-long price.
The US has been in and out of there since Woodrow Wilson was President and FDR was his SecNav. Taking over, upgrading, pillaging and enslaving, then installing a government under their control only to lose it to the intended result-a new reason to re-invade.
That is just skimming the history of the Island Nation.

And you want to add- "In 2010, the US destroyed Haiti with an underwater Tectonic device, to look like heroes..." to the History?

No thanks. I can't support that theory.
Sorry
Cuhail

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaxBlack
Whatever the reason for being in Haiti I am curious if perhaps it's a future means to stage for operations against Cuba. With Cuba under Americas arm pit, we could better position for future conflict and foreign policy action to respond to South and Central America foreign policy directives.

Another ridiculous thread blaming America for the earthquake in Haiti. America would not need to cause an earthquake as an excuse to "occupy" Haiti. There is nothing in Haiti that America wants or needs.

As far as your theory that America might want to occupy Haiti for staging future ops against Cuba. We already have a place if we wanted to launch military operations against Cuba. Its call Florida, it is 90 miles away from Cuba.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Cuhail

What about harmonic sound waves? I mean really though the Elite are said to harness the ancient powers we have no clue about our military is technology is some 30+ years ahead of anything we currently see. They have currently been piddling in sound technology.

All of our wars are started with false flags we have seen the proof so don't deny something we know could be a very good possibility. Plus Bush and Clinton the satans themselves are there for what? To help i don't buy it.

[edit on 21-1-2010 by OpTiMuS_PrImE]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by OpTiMuS_PrImE
reply to post by Cuhail

What about harmonic sound waves? I mean really though the Elite are said to harness the ancient powers we have no clue about our military is technology is some 30+ years ahead of anything we currently see. They have currently been piddling in sound technology.

Well, what kind of proof is there to support the theory? I have heard VERY little of tectonic-based weaponry until Bam, Iran got hit and then it was only mumbles. Now, Haiti goes down and it's the most popular theory? Find me plans for the actual Navy machine and directives to use it. THAT'S the proof that would convince me.

All of our wars are started with false flags we have seen the proof so don't deny something we know could be a very good possibility. Plus Bush and Clinton the satans themselves are there for what? To help i don't buy it.

Well, Clinton's there because he's the US Ambassador to Haiti, I guess. Which Bush is there? Jr, or, Sr? (To better base my answer- either way, I'd say to secure their Oil interests...they exist).
As far as starting a war there? We don't need to. We can walk in anytime. Like I said- Haiti can't do anything but improve from this disaster.

Thanks for asking.

Cuhail

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I think it's good stuff like this is being debated. I just don't think an earthquake just happened and we come in there to save Haiti. We know Obamas approval rating is falling out so he needs ways to get better again. The last tricks up his sleeve is staging an assassination (and that isn't very pretty) and causing natural disasters to bring aid to gather more support.

He is desperate to getting his approval rating up and so anybody criticizing him gets booed worldwide and possibly nailed to a cross like the old days.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by uswgo
I think it's good stuff like this is being debated. I just don't think an earthquake just happened and we come in there to save Haiti. We know Obamas approval rating is falling out so he needs ways to get better again. The last tricks up his sleeve is staging an assassination (and that isn't very pretty) and causing natural disasters to bring aid to gather more support.

He is desperate to getting his approval rating up and so anybody criticizing him gets booed worldwide and possibly nailed to a cross like the old days.

Obama and 3/4's of his administration is considered a security risk and would never, ever be allowed to know of a weapon like this if it existed. Seriously.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I said something of a similar sort in another thread concerning the Haiti quakes, but basically John Lear has been saying that the government had access to technology that can induce earthquakes years ago. I would not be surprised if that was what triggered these quakes. But yah, if that is what caused it then John Lear blew the whistle on that a few years ago. Just saying...

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Nathwa

Just curious -
Has ANYTHING John Lear claimed EVER been proven?
If he said he had bacon and eggs this morning for breakfast i would be suspicious.

[edit on 1-22-2010 by intelgurl]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join