It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia says to start Iran nuclear plant in 2010

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Russia says to start Iran nuclear plant in 2010

www.reuters.com

2010 is the year of Bushehr," Rosatom chief Sergei Kiriyenko told reporters after a cabinet meeting in Moscow.

"There is absolutely no doubt that it will be built this year. Everything is going according to schedule," he said.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Replaced headline

[edit on 21/1/10 by masqua]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Russia is going to build a nuclear plant in Iran. If that doesn't set of distress signals i don't know what would. I'm sure israel is planning a nice grand opening party for their nuclear plant, they already have all the pyrotechnics ready.

It's almost as if the Russians are trying to flex their big muscles by making moves like this, bumping up their military forces off the baltic because of our patriot missiles in poland, and showing us pictures of putin with his shirt off, (he's scary).
it's like the cold war neverr ended eh?

Anybody else have any thoughts about this???

www.reuters.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I think this is the reason Israel hasn't attacked Iran yet. It is because of Russia and China's involvement.

I think that Israel and the US now know where the floor is. And that all Hell will break loose if something happens to Iran.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
A couple of thoughts..

1. It will certainly raise tensions all over the world.

2. You may want to consider updating your thread title - If I remember right they have some fairly strict rules regarding such things in the breaking news forum.

top topics

join