It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satanic Ceremony Locations

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I have heard of two places in the past few years where trusted, independant eyewitnesses have seen Satanic ceremonies being carried out. The men that witnessed them where both British soldiers working for a secretive military unit and who did not have a penchant for the supernatural.

The first sighting was in the vast woodland next to the Usk Resevoir in the Welsh county of Powys and close to the Sennybridge military training area (SENTA). The 'activities' were being carried out in the dead-of-night on Halloween and spotted from some distance with Night Viewing Goggles (NVGs).

The second was close to vast military training area close to Fort Bragg at spotted on a helicopter as it past close-by. The guys were not sure weather it was a KKK meeting but was assured by the US pilot that it wasnt KKK and that they are frequently sighted in the vast woodland and which are only visable from above.

I would be interested in any sighting that you may have had or if you could shed any light the two events that were spotted.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by The_Archangel

I know of a spot in the mountains near Crestline Calif. the road is
Old Mill rd. leads to the top of this hill up there. The place is all
laid out with concrete walkways and an alter. Google earth, never tried it myself. Anybody? I don't want to download. San Bernardino mountains.
Good thread for hearing locations that people know of.

Maybe tweak it a little.

[edit on 21-1-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by The_Archangel

I heard tell of caves near the river by Twin Falls Idaho.

I do not even know if such caves exist...just a rumor...

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
We've got a place in Oklahoma called parallel forest. It's part of the Wichita Mountain Wildlife Refuge. It was planted back in the '30's as part of the new deal, along with most of the other buildings in the refuge, at least that's what I've been told.

Here's a picture of it

Anyway, legend has it that it's an old ceremony spot. KKK used it for a while, I know this part is pretty much true, but I've also heard it was used for a lot of other ceremonies. Pagan or Satanism, who knows really? It's been a long time and the only rituals that still happen there are the rituals drunken kids who want some action hold to impress the girls.

Still though, it's a pretty creepy place. I've been there with a blanket of fog covering the ground and the sun starting to go down. You can get mixed up pretty easy in there without the light. I think the creepyness of it is the un-naturalness.

Visit if you ever get the chance.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Just had a look on google earth and there does seem to be some kind of consturct just off the road you mentioned in the hills. Cant really tell what it is thiugh. If i can work out how to put the image i have saved on here i will do.

Any ideas how you do it?

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Algebra

This may be helpful

Above top secret...

You first have to get the image into your computers my pictures, then upload it to ATS my pictures from there. little tricky so use the preview button
first .
You should stay on it til you got it. took me a long azz time. don't get peaved.
Good luck Jim.

That's cool you found it easy enough. I hope to see it.

[edit on 21-1-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
REmoved it because its definately not that lol.

Theres a track leading up to it with chopped down trees by the side.

No i think its likely on the other side of the road which is densely wooded

never mind.

[edit on 21-1-2010 by Algebra]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I know of two spots. One is in the Haunted Forrest in Altadena California, and the other place is Turnbull Canyon around Old Town Whittier California along Turnbull Canyon Rd.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Chateau des Amerois (Mother of Darkness Castle) in Belgium is the supposed site of a number satanic/illuminati goings-on which include child sacrifice and I'm sure will have a thread on ATS about it due to some of the high rollers that have apparently visited there.

Grid Ref: 49°44'54.10"N, 5° 9'4.33"E

David Icke Link

[edit on 21-1-2010 by The_Archangel]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Grid Ref: 57° 15′ 55.3″ N, 4° 28′ 28.8″ W

Boleskine House on the banks of Loch Ness in Scotland was the home of occultist Aleister Crowley (and later Led Zep star, Jimmy Page) and was supposedly a place where he was supposed to carried out a number of Black Magic ceremonies and where passers by have reported seeing mysterious lights and sounds when the place was unoccupeid.

[edit on 22-1-2010 by The_Archangel]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

It's actually up at the top of Turnbull Canyon. There is said to be a closed mental hospital up there, lots of stories stem from that, but up at the op, near the water tower, there is a large concrete slab with a pentagram painted on it and it's said rituals are held there. I haven't been up there in nearly 15 years, so don't know if it's all still there.

It's said that many KKK members also live in the canyon.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Layla

It's said that many KKK members also live in the canyon.-Layla

I know I been up there a few times me, and 5 of my other buddies decided to go up there park down on Old Town Whittier Side of Turnbull Canyon Rd, and took a walk up the fire break. This was around 2am pitch black. Kinda scary up there. I wanted to go walk around Hells Gate, but it was to dark to find.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Grid Re: 51°38'45.65"N, 0°48'9.38"W

West Wycombe 'Hellfire' Caves
West Wycombe Caves, also known as Hellfire Caves, located in the Chiltern Hills, Buckinghamshire, England, are most well known as a meeting place for members of The Hellfire Club where satanic practices were supposedly carried out.

Wiki Link

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
When someone calls something "Satanic" it opens up a whole vague meaning into the realms of mindless speculation and an irrelevant persuit for some notion that you have found something "Evil" and wish to uncover it and expose it, because you don't understand something or it seems peculiar to you so your mind automatically labels it with a concept of evil to replace that what you don't understand.

Meanwhile, others will pick up on it and begin to speculate. In different regions of the world something else happened and we didn't understand that either and so it must be evil and satanic or lucifereian.

There are tribal spiritual beliefs, and religions most people have never heard of before and they do perform rituals.

Check out the Nazca Lines during a solstice for instance.

But just because you don't understand it doesn't make it luciferian. satanic or evil.

Unless you witnessed a man burning on a cross, or a sacrifice ritual, then you can call it whatever you want.

Otherwise, it is just mindless speculation.

My .02

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Grid Re: 53° 15′ 6.7″ N, 6° 19′ 49.24″ W

Hellfire Club, Dublin
The Hellfire Club (or Club thine Ifrinn in Irish) is the name given to a ruined building near the summit of Montpelier Hill[1] in the Dublin Mountains, County Dublin, Ireland. It was built around 1725 by William Conolly, the speaker of the Irish House of Commons who purchased the land from Philip Wharton, 1st Duke of Wharton.

Wiki Link

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
As children we used to play in Scraesdon Fort, close to the cornish coast. Twice we have seen the remains of a ritual of some sort. The first was LOTS of candles and a small pool of blood on the floor and the last time we went there there was a summoning circle chalked on the floor.
All though different times, these were both in the same room and at one of the deepest parts in the fort.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Very interesting post indeed.

I have not seen any satanic ceremonies first hand but I did find a location. My impression is that this place is used for small, 1-3 participants. This house is in Pembroke, MA on MATTAKESET and RT 27. In the abandoned house, the ceremonies are done in the kitchen. The entry ways into the kitchen are blocked haphazardly as to say, "Stay away."

Here is the house.

I believe that this is a place where dark ceremonies occur because, in the kitchen are things use in the dark arts.

Also, if you follow any occult geomancy, the towns of of Bridgewater, North Bridgewater, South Bridgewater on the South Shore in MA are interesting. (Sorry that was not really anything related to the OP.)

The southern part of RT 27, the towns on its route, have satanic organizations.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
The second picture looks very interesting indeed. I would not mind taking a trip back to the fort, it must be at least 10 years. Who knows what ill find.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Some huge weird ass rituals performed here....

video.google.com...#

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa

Some huge weird ass rituals performed here....

video.google.com...#

There sure is. 'The Grove' is one of the most infamous in the modern era.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join