It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More NASA Alien Anomalies - a closer look at the Apollo 16mm "DAC" Footage (Trailer)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nomad451

There are no paid dis-information agents on these sites. Do you really think the government give a crap what conspiracy theorists say and think?

Umm... are you serious? Do you really think the government doesn't give a crap about people openly talking about their dissenting opinions and calling the government on their bluffs and scandals. The government has many, many skeletons in it's closet, and it would prefer to keep it that way.

The government has vast and far-reaching resources, and the best way to break up any rebellion (or rebellious congregation, as ATS would be) is from the inside, everyone knows this. Are you actively trying to deny the world for what it really is, or are you simply living in delusion?

I think it's especially funny that you posted this now, for not one or two days ago there was a front page article here about Obama's information czar's plan to infiltrate conspiracy-minded sites and groups such as ourselves, and spread confusion and doubt. Makes me wonder if you are one of them...

--

On topic: Very nice vid OP. Some of them I can see not being alien craft, but some of those clips were quite interesting. I'm going to check out the rest of Luna's vids on the Toob.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Hey guys.... the boomerang one, is actually a boomerang.

See below, search google.

Astronaut to throw boomerang in space......

A JAPANESE astronaut plans to throw a boomerang inside a space station to test how it can fly in zero gravity. Maybe he threw it 'outside'?

Wish it was a UFO, but sorry, maybe the next one.

Mickierock

[edit on 22-1-2010 by Mickierock]

[edit on 22-1-2010 by Mickierock]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Mickierock

A time traveling boomerang...

*Are you sure this Apollo footage contains a boomerang from the future?

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Hi again, I may be wrong.

But then again the footage may also be?

Is there verification that this part of the footage is from where the OP states?

Mickierock

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mickierock

Is there verification that this part of the footage is from where the OP states?

Do you have any 'verification' that it is not?

If you care to make the argument that it is not, I will require proof in the form of evidence.

You can obtain this proof by acquiring the footage from the OP and then checking for yourself. That is a good way to verify it.

*Nice boomerang theory. That was creative.

edit: I left out a 'have' between 'you and 'any'

[edit on 22-1-2010 by Exuberant1]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   
On the first one, shouldn't the shadow match the shape of the object?

The shadow is long and matches the trajectory but the object appears to be much shorter than that.

Could be the sun angle projecting a very spread image, or could be that the real shape of the object is not in the visible light spectrum or could be a film artifact, what do you guys think?

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by artvandalay
On the first one, shouldn't the shadow match the shape of the object?

What shape do you think the object is?

Use paint and outline it for us if you want.

Shouldn't these shadows match the shape of their objects?

I bet perspective plays a part in the answer - whatever it is...

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Cool video - a lot can be explained away, logically. Some cannot.

Gonna check out the rest of this guy's vids. (seems to be getting a lot of praise)

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

not for anything, thoes are really cool pics!

but that is the end result the artist wanted.

the artist wanted that specific shadow image. the trash making it could have been made of anything.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by fooks

I think the images also helped me make my point about perspective without having to stoop to pointing out the obvious.

The end result was what I wanted. The images I used were just tools.

I could have used pictures showing the artwork from an angle that would better allow one to compare the outlines of the objects casting the shadow with the shadows they cast and see the correlation. But I did not and chose not to do so for a reason.

It is okay if you don't understand why I chose to use the words and images that I did, or if you cannot see how it relates to the poster I was replying to and what he was saying.

I'm 'down with that'. I'm tolerant.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

Do you any 'verification' that it is not?

If you care to make the argument that it is not, I will require proof in the form of evidence.

You can obtain this proof by acquiring the footage from the OP and then checking for yourself. That is a good way to verify it.

*Nice boomerang theory. That was creative.

Sorry mate, it is up to you to prove the 'boomerang ufo' footage IS from an Apollo mission.

If it is, I would be wrong, so what?

You "require proof in the form of evidence", lol, well you do the same for me my friend and we will have the same outcome.

It is easily proven that Boomerangs has been taken into space for tests.... now you go ahead and prove that the 'boomerang ufo' footage is actually from an Apollo mission.

Thanks, Mickierock

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Are you making the claim that lunacognita has made a mistake and used footage other than what he has claimed?

If so, then prove your claim.

*I make no claim. I did however ask the following question in reply to your suspicions/query regarding the stated origin of the footage:

What would make you think this footage is not from the Apollo 16mm DAC footage?

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Are you making the claim the lunacognita has made a mistake and used footage other than what he has claimed?

If so, then prove your claim.

*I make no claim. I did however ask the following question in reply to your suspicions/query regarding the stated origin of the footage:

What would make you think this footage is not from the Apollo 16mm DAC footage?

Verification, no - the same as you don't have any verification that it is.

Many people make mistakes, so I believe that lunacognita must prove (or you or anyone else) that the footage in question is actually from an apollo mission.

I am sure that lunacognita is reading these posts, so I will wait for his proof, unless you want to find it for him?

What makes me think the footage is not from the Apollo 16mm DAC?..... there is a boomerang flying away from the camera fov & boomerangs have been taken into space for tests!??

Will wait for proof, thanks, Mickierock

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   
As far as the shadow footage goes i don't buy it for one minute

The shadow only appears in the middle of the frame surely if an object passed through the entire shot the shadow would run across the entire surface not just the middle?

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   

What makes me think the footage is not from the Apollo 16mm DAC?..... there is a boomerang flying away from the camera fov & boomerangs have been taken into space for tests!??

Do you have any proof that it is a boomerang?

The only boomerang that was only ever thrown in space was thrown inside a space station in 2008 - so why would you think it is a boomerang out in space? No boomerang was thrown out into space.

I could not tell what the rotating object was.

Here is a Boomerang in Space article:

Boomerang works in space: Japanese astronaut

(AFP) – Mar 20, 2008

TOKYO (AFP) — In an unprecedented experiment, a Japanese astronaut has thrown a boomerang in space and confirmed it flies back much like on Earth.

Astronaut Takao Doi "threw a boomerang and saw it come back" during his free time on March 18 at the International Space Station, a spokeswoman at the Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency said on Friday.

(AFP) – Mar 20, 2008

TOKYO (AFP) — In an unprecedented experiment, a Japanese astronaut has thrown a boomerang in space and confirmed it flies back much like on Earth.

Astronaut Takao Doi "threw a boomerang and saw it come back" during his free time on March 18 at the International Space Station, a spokeswoman at the Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency said on Friday.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Do you have any proof that it is a boomerang?

The only boomerang was only ever thrown in space was thrown inside a space station in 2008 - so why would you think it is a boomerang out in space? No boomerang was thrown out into space.

I could not tell what the rotating object was.

Here is a Boomerang in Space article:

(AFP) – Mar 20, 2008

(AFP) – Mar 20, 2008

Ok, you win, its a BOOMERANG UFO, congratulations.

Hope you feel better....

Sorry I don't have the time to do research on it, its late, and I never have any time.... but I remember in the early 80's, something about a boomerang being taken on a shuttle mission, it was a big thing - being an Aussie, I would remember something like that.

& still need proof that footage is from an apollo mission.

Mickierock

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Ok, you win, its a BOOMERANG UFO, congratulations.

& still need proof that footage is from an apollo mission.

Mickierock

No one is stopping you from getting the footage and confirming it for yourself.

I would like to see you post your discovery here, regardless of what you find when you obtain the footage for yourself..

*& And it is a rotating UFO. We cannot identify it as a boomerang.

However, One could describe it a 'boomerang-like' and that would be apt.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by NibiruWarrior
G's, or G-Force, does not affect aliens inside their craft in the same way that it does us in our Earthly atmosphere.

Huh? And you know this how? Have you met with aliens who have explained to you the intricacies of gravity shielding in their spacecraft? Oh yeah! You've gained your 'knowledge' from seeing those crappy vids on YouTube of little dots changing direction in the sky!

Coming back to the vid in the OP, that so called shadow and the purple color is nothing but an image anomaly. If you knew basic physics you'll realize that the 'object' has nothing to do with that 'shadow'! These are two different photographic glitches in that part of the movie.

That so called boomerang is either a spent rocket booster or a piece of debris and the dot seen moving over the surface of the Moon is an ice particle from Lunar module descent engine at ignition for powered descent initiation at around 46,000 feet approx.

Don't believe what I'm saying? Check out this Apollo 11 16mm footage below. One can find any number of glitches that one can conveniently translate to mean UFOs, alien spacecraft and so on!

APOLLO-11-16MM-ONBOARD-FILM

See? No alien stuff here. Move on!

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

C'mon guys! Boomerangs do NOT work in space. Please study the theory of aerodynamics before jumping to conclusions that boomerangs work in space!

As regards the boomerang that was tested by a Japanese astronaut, it was NOT in the vacuum of space but within the confines of the PRESSURIZED module in the ISS.

So then, will it work in the vacuum of space?

Nope! The boomerang that was used in the experiment on board the ISS was a tri-blade design called a 'Roomerang', intended for use indoors in a small area or outdoors in light winds. It travels 5 to 8 feet before returning to the thrower.

A boomerang will not work in the vacuum of space. Air molecules need be present to generate the lift to make the boomerang turn. Heard of Bernoulli’s principle?

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   

the "boomerang" had to be 300' if not more!

what the hell is wrong with you guys? 20 yrs later and still spinning?
not that it couldn't, but, geeze!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join