It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More NASA Alien Anomalies - a closer look at the Apollo 16mm "DAC" Footage (Trailer)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Lunacognita has done it again.

Excellent research and presentation.

*NibiruWarrior, Good call placing that guy on ignore. You'll get more done now.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Loki Lyesmyth
One of my favorite sceptics brough this up.

Earth is so back water that the only UFO's are teenage aliens buzzing us for fun to see what we will do.

When they get home.... The parental units are fired up and take the keys away.

So any and all UFO activity is just pranksters buzzing us for a thrill...
They don't care about us, don't even like us, we smell and crap all over our planet and we are COVERED and FILLED with bactera and germs.

And they are drinking and driving - or whatever they do - which explains the crashes.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Great post

Some very interesting stuff there, the boomerang thing was weird
and i've never seen the shadow before, that was very interesting indeed!

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
That little boomerang thing, when the camera was pointing earth, looks like a piece of toenail clipping

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
The boomerang is moving in a straight line trajectory as though it was launched

and yes it could very well be a probe. Why would a probe, if it is a probe be

shaped like a boomerang or a half hoop design? My conclusion it is harder to

target or see a rotating boomerang design than a full disc or round ball design.

You will always have a true pivot point in the center of the moving boomerang

as long as it is not warbling and is truly balanced. At first glance you might think

it was a bird flying until you freeze the 16mm frame and then you realize it is

part of a hoop design.

The boomerang is intelligent design as well as many of the anomalies shown

in the video. The Earth's Moon is Aprox. 250,000 miles from the Earth and all

along we have had living neighbors that have been hidden from the public on

Earth. ^Y^

[edit on 21-1-2010 by amari]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by logican
reply to post by NibiruWarrior

No, I can't say we are a team but your response to him was out of order and I took objection to it. Also I noticed he was being sarcastic immediately. Perhaps you just believe anything you read? I therefore wouldn't criticise others for a lack of intelligence. Sigh.

please read my above post as I added more to it.

Actually, I don't believe everything I read, because that comes mostly from the imagination, but I believe a lot of what I see. I'm a lot further along the path to truth than both of you seem to be, so I can take what you say with a pinch of salt, to be honest.

You do seem to be somewhat more intelligent and structured in your thoughts than he appears though, so I can see why you (although I dont condone it) felt the need to defend him - I mean, at least your open to the possibility. Truth is people like him exist solely so that some people will be amazed when the truth really comes out and is admitted by their controllers (ie, the government of the sheeple). Me, I will be the one that people ask questions because I already have a good base knowledge and broad spectrum of understanding of a lot of these things. My eyes are open and so is my mind, to any possibility.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Nasa is sending Limos up in space??, don't tell me, crocadile dundee threw that "antenae" but at who exactly?
Seriously, space junk it might be but wouldn't we see a lot more of that in more recent footages of say, the shuttle missions?
As for the light on the moons surface, chunk of ice, melting due to heat of moons surface leaving a trail

And if you believe that, I,ll tell you another.......

Aliens top 10 chart hits

1. You spin me right round baby right round
2. I'm leaving, on an X-wing
3. Rocketman
4. I want to know what love is
5. Sleeping Satellite
6. Lay your tentacles on me
7. It's a beautifull world
8. Waiting for a Star to fall
9. Spirits in the material World
10.Twinkle Twinkle little star

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

LOL thanks - I am adding to my list daily these days, building up quite a good list of non-proofing nonesensical debunkers and paid disinformation agents.

I want intelligence only in future please. All you blind idiots and traitors out there under governmental cloak-and-dagger ops. I'm calling you out, one by one. ha

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Thank you for your respone but to be very frank with you and meaning no offence, after reading your posts, I'm not going to get into a discussion with you as your thinking seems to be somewhat schizotypal and I don't think it's a healthy thing to engage in. All I would say is there are plenty of people on this site who would encourage your current thinking but I am can not be one of them by furthering this discussion. I'll simply wish you the best.

[edit on 21-1-2010 by logican]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
The "boomerang" reminded me of the alleged space worms/serpents.

www.youtube.com... (ground footage)

www.youtube.com... (ground footage)

www.youtube.com... ( ground footage)

www.youtube.com... (SPACE footage)

Note the similarity in movement in the space footage

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by amari

Nice post amari, and good assertions. This is exacatly the kind of post I was talking to the other two about; intelligent and plausible offering indeed, and food for thought... thanks

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Lunacognita has some of the best vids out there, hands down.

I wish the video he did about the fake spacesuits was still up though. Does anyone know if it's still out there?

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Whatever it is, I blame George Bush and global warming.

The boomerang craft is obviously an extraterrestrial carnival ride, sort of like a Tilt-a-Whirl.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Great find OP!

There are many on ATS that have traversed the endless NASA, Apollo, etc... archives and have never come up with footage such as this. Where is Lunacognita getting this footage that has never before been seen? Is this guy/gal an insider? I'd like to know more about the source of the video than the video itself at least at this point.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I love these video's!!!! Just remember people....only one (1) of these UFO sightings, and experiences and abductions and contacts and everything to be real, to confirm the whole phenomenon!!! Just one alien abduction has to be real for the whole thing to be confirmed. Just one time, did the government have to find a UFO crashed in the desert.

All I'm saying is, out of the millions of sightings, abductions, contacts, one of them has to be the real thing....it HAS to be. I think that this phenomenon exists for a reason, and it's not because there are millions of sick individuals across 195 different countries including doctors, lawyers, religious people, teachers, tribe leaders, sales people, village people, tribe people from Africa. The next part of my point is, that there have been experiences from every walk of life out there ALL OVER THE WORLD. And that makes sense if the UFO phenomenon is true. There would be no prejudice to where they go, since there is no grounds to which they would base their decision on.

The UFO's are here, they are much MUCH smarter than us, and they are thousands if not millions of years more advanced than us small people here on earth. Many scientists simply say, there is too much distance between the stars for it to be logical that civilizations from other worlds would travel to us here in the outskirts of the Milky Way Galaxy. I believe that there IS a way to travel between the stars, and it has been figured out somewhere, by some civilization in some galaxy somewhere at some point in time. Could be old stuff to them by now.

Think about how much we have advanced in the last 50 years. In the scale of our advancement over human history, we have improved over 1000 years worth of technology advancement...but that is again based off of from year one when we made the wheel to now in the last 50 years of what we have accomplished. Just think about where we could be in 1000 years. I guarantee in 1000 years that we are able to travel to between the stars.....give or take 1000 years...actually, just give 1000 to 4000 years. LOL.... I hope you all get my point.

One of funnest things to do is to imagine what it's going to be like in 1000 years. Give it a try. It's quite interesting to think about.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr_skepticc

Well thats all great and dandy, however, Wouldn't you think they would have developed a diffrent method or design than something us ole primitives have our self's. You really think their sitting in this boomerang spinning through space. Ok, works for me, I see your point, yep, I got ya.
We really don't know what shape or form they would fly around in. Unless you are some sort of insider into what shapes would be best when flying through space with technology far beyond our understanding. You even stated that "the one thing I am sure it's not aliens flying around". You state it with certainty. You also ask "would an alien race, capable of quantum leaps of time travel, maybe more, be throwing a boomerang out in space". Despite the fact I'm sure your question was rhetorical, I will answer. I don't know! Unlike you I don't speak about things I have no idea of the answer. How could I? How can you? I may speculate but I certainly won't laugh or ridicule others opinions because their theory is just about as likely as mine considering the fact neither one of us can really know. Please for the sake of those like me who are uncertain of what shape of craft or whether or not aliens would "toss" a boomerang object through space try and not answer threads as if you are some kind of expert or insider into how aliens may behave or what shape their technology may or may not be.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by NibiruWarrior

Originally posted by Exuberant1

LOL thanks - I am adding to my list daily these days, building up quite a good list of non-proofing nonesensical debunkers and paid disinformation agents.

I want intelligence only in future please. All you blind idiots and traitors out there under governmental cloak-and-dagger ops. I'm calling you out, one by one. ha

Pal, all you need to do is relax and don;t get so worked up and into all this stuff, you'll damage yourself!

I really can't understand why a lot of you people actually think that there are "paid dis-information agents" lurking around on conspiracy websites like shadowy spectres from the x-files.

There are no paid dis-information agents on these sites. Do you really think the government give a crap what conspiracy theorists say and think?

No. Why would they? All we are is a bunch of people openly speculating on topics, never getting to the truth, and even if you did get to any kind of truth what would you do about?

Nothing. There are no "paid dis-information agents" hahaha

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

Personally I don't see anything exceptional in there. A meteorite hitting the moon where the super brights blow out the camera CDD turning into magenta/purple. A piece of space junk (probably a satellite or space shuttle bit) in orbit, some craters and that's about it.

Great video and great images, but nothing "alien" in them as far as I can see.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Wow! It looks like there's light coming out of the round dome-shaped object on the moon.
Freeze the frame at around 1:51. If it isn't light coming out of it, it looks like light shining through it. Windows maybe?

[edit on 21-1-2010 by gazerstar]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
The most interesting thing on this video is certainly the boomerang. Having studied indegenous culture in Australia there is a dreamtime story of a vessel that came down and crashed into the earth. The occupants assisted in the development of the culture by teaching them to hunt. It is a core dreamtime story. Anyway aborigines used boomerangs to hunt. I have always wondered how can you invent a boomerang and having used them and understanding exactly how they work, you gotta ask the question, did boomerangs evolve by accident? Further why are there boomerangs depicted in the pyramids?

I believe this video provides some pretty significant evidence. I have been looking to tie peices in for along time and this is really really excellent. Thank you for posting this.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join