It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tourch

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   

This paint comes from Leo Tanguma's website. He is the guy who draw the Denver airport murals. Since this mural is about Mayan God Quezacoalt I thought some of you would be interested ^^

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   
That is a very powerful piece of art. What exactly does the name tourch mean? is it some kind of word in a foreign language?

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Looks like propaganda to me. The suffering latino community reaching out for the salvation of American citizenship. Blah blah blah, it is nice artwork though.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   
This dude is a very intriguing, not to mention amazing artist.

I'm most intrigued about the symbolic importance of the images in the center. Is that black eagle on the red flag the Albanian flag or the Nazi eagle?

I'm guessing Quetzalcoatl is the feathered figure in the top left. Don't get what it all means though, could just be gibberish to get us fools talking.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Ray Amuro

Looks like typical commie art. Invading the US while our citizens are jailed for defending it.

sad days.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by serbsta
This dude is a very intriguing, not to mention amazing artist.

I'm most intrigued about the symbolic importance of the images in the center. Is that black eagle on the red flag the Albanian flag or the Nazi eagle?

I'm guessing Quetzalcoatl is the feathered figure in the top left. Don't get what it all means though, could just be gibberish to get us fools talking.

I agree with your view on his talent. One doesnt have to approve of artistic politics in order to appreciate talent-regardless of its darkness.

Dont think flag is either German or Albanian. Remember, the Mexicans have an eagle as well.

Red for communism?

new topics

top topics

join