It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

greetings, new blood here...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Well, I have yet to read everything in here but give it time. It is very well represented and clearly expressed by the members. I magically came here earlier today jumping from various links and pages doing some additional curiosity researching on Edward Leedskalnin.

I am no advanced educated professor of a dedicated field, or guru of a peculiar science to be able to add new material to this community, with rich resources of impeccable credits. But, what I am, is a seeker, a seeker of something out there that evades us all. Knowledge: of the ancients, unknowns and truths.

I have an artistic frame of mind, with the ability to look outside a box and reconfigure and rethink. (At times over think) There is much knowledge that is lost, hidden or suppressed from the masses. As a human race, that history has shown- we die- we are not immortal in this day and age.

I, like countless others, have been using the Internet as a wonderful medium of knowledge. Yet, like in RL there is a lot of lies, deceptions one has to go through to find a sparkle of a possible truth. The majority of people don�t have access to visit a recently excavated ruin and see first had what is there before someone else does and suppresses the findings, because it may destroy everything mainstream mankind has built and preached.

So, we being at the mercy of diverse information on the web, things that libraries wouldn�t necessarily have access to in publication. We can be thankful for the ones that are able to shed light on certain subjects, it may not the missing holy grail, but every step forward we absorb in understanding, that is one step we are not taking backwards.

Its not likely I will be the one to create free energy, understand the secrets of Edward Leedskalnin, unravel the mysteries of the pyramids, or even build a portal to another dimension. But, I along with countless others will be watching and listening and can hopefully be there, or see it transpiring - before the governments suppress it again.

A hearty greetings to all out there and I�ll be lurking in the shadows -watching and listening.

Firepoker

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Im sure You'll fit right in Firepoker!

WELCOME TO ATS!

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 05:32 PM
link   
welcome to ATS.

Well Im sure you will love it here,

I look forward to seeing you around

So jump right in and if you need any help be sure to u2u me,

Asala

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Welcome, Firepoker. Enjoy your journey.
Look around, there's lots and lots to read, and soon you will wonder how you did without ATS/BTS.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Welcome, glad to have you aboard!

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Firepoker
I have an artistic frame of mind, with the ability to look outside a box and reconfigure and rethink.

Welcome Firepoker, Keep that frame of mind and you will do well here. Enjoy your stay and if you need anything at all feel free to U2U me. Have Fun.

cma

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Hello and welcome to ATS. My name is CMA, send me a message if you need help.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Thank you all for the warm reception.

Firepoker

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Welcome, Firepoker
welcome to ATS check out bts aswell cya around

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Welcome Firepoker, we can always use ..Fresh..New...Blood....but even better...Fresh....Brains......Brraaiinnss....yesssss.....Brainsssssss.......

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Nice introduction post. I'm sure you'll love it here, just don't get too addicted. (one ATS member had to have the police pry him off his computer after he was on here for 72 hours straight )
j/k

new topics

top topics

join