It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Images Large Spherical Objects Inside Corona of SUN

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Been following the thread, check out the latest Image. Parts have been blocked out.

Whole sun is blocked out on this one

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Are you telling me people are coming here quoting the official position of compression while we're all staring at black boxes showing censored images?????? Interesting.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Connecting the dots...
Looking at the blocked out section of the Soho photo. The next one (2010/01/18 7:00).
Zoom in and there is a cigar shape object at the Three O'clock position. Any connection to the block?.

And:
Anybody remember this one? Don't understand how most things get swallowed up but this one kept going.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
This is a great video on what we are talking about, Where are the debunkers?

youtube sun objects

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
PLEASE ANSWER ME THIS, WHERE HAS THE PICTURE WITH THE TWO OBJECTS GONE?!!!

GLAD I DOWNLOADED IT FIRST!!!?

here is the email address of the webmaster at NASA to comlain if you wish, lol

[email protected]

stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov...

[edit on 25-1-2010 by Genuine_UFOs]

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Genuine_UFOs

Don't ask me where it went, but it didn't disappera without a reason.
Same with LCROSS Gallery which showed city ruins. They simply blocked and deleted the site, eventhough i emailed them every day to fix it. It's NASA...what should i say. But i have to say it is indeed very, very odd, considering everything what's going on.

EDIT:
Wait, these 2 links still work:
sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...

sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...

Hm?

[edit on 25/1/10 by Cybernet]

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
So does this one hopefully, from my blog, your can download the original undoctored image here if anyone wants to.

The original

The enlarged version

or the Japanese version, a couple of days later!
Enlarged

Original

Heads up people, enjoy

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Just had a little fun with NASA, sent this email along with an attachment of the images that have mysteriously disappeared

Dear NASA Webmaster

Please can you put back the original image of the objects near the sun, I have copies but it would be usefull to have them back where they belong.

Thanks

Here is the link to the deleted image in question.

stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov...

Along with a copy of the image if you have lost yours. (please see attached)

Thanks again

Lol. I eagerly await their response

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
A graphic that shows the size of the Earth compared to the Sun.

The size of the objects in question are at least Earth sized, that alone makes it unlikely that modern Astronomers have missed something that large moving around the Sun. If the objects are not imaging artifacts then they are a new phenomenon worth investigating. It's also worth noting that the filters used to gather the Suns photons reduce the brightness levels to a level that is not blinding, this allows us to see details normally lost in the glare. That means that without the filters, the mystery objects would be as bright as the surface of the Sun itself. For me this means that the objects could be a new form of Solar ejecta. Or they could be meaningless artifacts, I'll leave that to the NASA scientists.

[edit on 25-1-2010 by RING0]

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I have been an ameatur astronomer for about 12 years now, I have a celestron 8" scope, I can tell you that these objects are far too close to the sun to be noticed easily, the chinese recently noticed something from purple mountain during the recent eclipse, I believe this is what they saw.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Genuine_UFOs

1/25/2010 -It looks like NASA "updated" the image containing 2 spheres. Here is a higher res comparison.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b58837b12737.png[/atsimg]

Note: File: 20100118_053530_n7euB_195.jpg 2048 x 2048

[edit on 25-1-2010 by platoslab]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Cybernet

LCROSS mission LRO IMAGES

wms.lroc.asu.edu...

LET me know if you find the ruins.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Hi You guys need to learn you cant just keep zooming into the type of images you post you see pixels jpeg articacts and no detail if you want to play at zooming in have a look at these

www.tawbaware.com...

Look at picture scroll down page look what happens when you zoom in various mega pixel images shown!

Now do you understand about zooming in.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by skepticantiseptic

Have you heard that... the two objects that you are looking at... are well once where moons of mars .. Phobos and Deimos .. which where knocked out of orbit by a comet ..passing Mars...some even fear they may .. hit earth....in the future..

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Some one please answer ALL of the following questions, with CONSISTENT answers.

If the objects are planets, or some like body, how are they able to with stand the heat or gravity of the sun?

If the objects are digital picture glitches, why would NASA take the effort to edit them?

If NASA did indeed edit them, why did they do such an obviously horrible job of it? They must know that that would make people more suspicious.

If the objects are alien craft, then....WTF?

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   
I have seen this image .. months ago... they are Phobos and Diemos.... knocked out of orbit...from a passing comet.. check the web there should be info on it.. .. the orbits are still in question.. and yes..t he question still remains.. will they come back to harm us.......there is no fakery involved.. and the goverment aint going to till you much .. cause they still figureing out what they might do.. as far as perjectory.....

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   
I believe they where also .. captured.. as they passed by earth .. aswell..not much else i know on the subject.. but there size enought to cause harm.. depends if where they hit .. global killerS no.. but.. still dangerous yes..for they are now in a new orbit....knokced into just few moneth into end of 2009

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   
During those first few months after the encounter we watched every SOHO image and attempted to gather any images of Mars that we could find. Nothing came up. That is until we were sent the following C3 by Rusty's Retreat in February of 2001. In the SOHO C3 image the two streaks appear to be traveling together. The ratio of the objects in size is 2/1. The ratio of Phobos to Deimos is also 2/1 or ten miles to five miles.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   
well happen in 2001 ..

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   
1 nautical mile, 1.852 km, 1 sq. mile s... seems they bigger than I thought.. now I worried.. still there speed is also a factor and what there path is........ .. lil curious now myself

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join