It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Images Large Spherical Objects Inside Corona of SUN

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

Hi brother. There are many images regarding this current phenomenon i would like to post from the SSC and SOHO telescopes (literally about 50 pictures), where we can see those objects. My initial thought was UFO. Then i thought it was a small planet or a sattelite perhaps, as some people have suggested.

But if it is a planet/sattelite/comet - Why is it moving intelligently in a orbit around the suns corona? Why didn't the enourmous heat melt the objects to pieces? Why weren't the objects pulled into the sun by it's gravity? Why does it look like those objects are deriving (absorbing) the energy from the sun's rays/flares? Why has nasa censored those two pictures? Why haven't the objects left and are still there?

It doesn't add up, does it? My only problem with ET UFO is the fact those objects are pretty big in size. A few of them big as our moon even. But then again, if the objects reported near Saturn were real, this is too. Only thing that bothers me is - are they the good guys or the bad guys?

I'll eventually be posting those pictures here when i have time. But i have to say, if they are the good guys, i hope they will come to Earth for an official visit. Obama is supposed to have a few speeches soon, hm...

Peace.

P.S. To the rest:
The 2 original censored images can be found here:
sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...
sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...

[edit on 24/1/10 by Cybernet]

[edit on 24/1/10 by Cybernet]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

Here is a good video to place things into perspective. Without a point of reference there is no way to determine actual size and distance of the objects (195 Angstrom filter = FE XII ions are present). When the satellite is bombarded with ions that the filter is sensitive to, you will notice them all over the place.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by platoslab
reply to post by Imagir

Here is a good video to place things into perspective. Without a point of reference there is no way to determine actual size and distance of the objects (195 Angstrom filter = FE XII ions are present). When the satellite is bombarded with ions that the filter is sensitive to, you will notice them all over the place.

What is "them" we are supposed to be noticing all over the place?

If you are referring to the white flashes these look nothing like the still images. The flashes also appear to be in the same plane as the lens not back towards the sun.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike

What do you care what Phage has to say on anything?

Maybe people like the way Phage explains things better than others.

This forum is an open forum and is not controlled by Phage where his opinion has to be considered that important.

If its such an open forum what do you care if others want to hear his opinion?

We've already had conversations about people such as you that feels that getting some individual's reaction to a thread is of paramount importance.

Then why repeat it.

All Phage, or anyone except Jim Oberg who has more knowledge about things NASA, can do is offer is an opinion which may be immaterial unless he is an expert on the thread topic.

You dont have to be an expert on the thread topic to offer up a perfectly logical and coherent explanation.

I don't know Phage so I can't say he is unqualified.

Then what are you saying other than you are whiny and jealous?

But this "Let's see what Phage has to say about this or that" b.s. should stop! Everybody's opinion is to be considered equally.

No. They should not.

[edit on 24-1-2010 by watcher73]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by watcher73

If you are referring to the white flashes these look nothing like the still images. The flashes also appear to be in the same plane as the lens not back towards the sun.

Little white flashes appear because the filter is sensitive enough to pick them up. The flashes are actually ions which vary depending on the filter type used. It is a good method for detecting elemental composition separately. In this case, a 195 Angstrom filter was used which is sensitive to iron ions.

Take a look at the image label for a clue :"Stereo Behind EUVI 195". Here is more information about the image gathered from Scientific Frontline:

"Image of the Sun, taken by the SECCHI Extreme Ultraviolet Imager (EUVI) on the STEREO Behind observatory . The 195 Angstrom bandpass is sensitive to the Fe XII ionization state of iron, at a characteristic temperature of about 1.4 million degrees Kelvin. This image was produced from the STEREO space weather beacon telemetry. Because of the high amount of compression used for the space weather beacon, the image quality is far lower than in the final science product." Source: www.sflorg.com...

As you can see, little white "flashes" are normal. They are more frequent around active areas of the Sun's surface and can flood the whole image when ions hit the camera.

The weird shapes and contrast surrounding the white flashes are a result from compression. Anyone familiar with digital images can tell you these are compression artifacts. It is crappy quality and very difficult to believe NASA can't do better.

[edit on 24-1-2010 by platoslab]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I haven't seen this mentioned on this thread, sorry if I missed it:
To my best understanding, the imaging sensor (for the greenish color photos) on the STEREO satellites only detects light in two narrow bands in the extreme-ultraviolet wavelengths. The UV detector is filtered by a very thin aluminum sheet.
Link to Lockheed-Martin STEREO imager overview
It would be difficult to understand imaging artifacts in those narrow UV bands that are as organized (e.g. eliptical and spherical with apparent UV reflective and/or radiating and shadowed/absorptive surfaces) as the ones posted here. I looked at some of the hi-res images posted here and at the STEREO website.
STEREO "B" photos
STEREO "A" photos
I have no other explanations or theories, just don't think they are imaging artifacts (right now). I do understand the prior post about the "reflection" off the object being on the surface away from the sun. This would assume that the object itself cannnot radiate and absorb UV light somehow.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by platoslab

Originally posted by watcher73

Little white flashes appear because the filter is sensitive enough to pick them up. The flashes are actually ions which vary depending on the filter type used. It is a good method for detecting elemental composition separately. In this case, a 195 Angstrom filter was used which is sensitive to iron ions.

Take a look at the image label for a clue :"Stereo Behind EUVI 195". Here is more information about the image gathered from Scientific Frontline:

"Image of the Sun, taken by the SECCHI Extreme Ultraviolet Imager (EUVI) on the STEREO Behind observatory . The 195 Angstrom bandpass is sensitive to the Fe XII ionization state of iron, at a characteristic temperature of about 1.4 million degrees Kelvin. This image was produced from the STEREO space weather beacon telemetry. Because of the high amount of compression used for the space weather beacon, the image quality is far lower than in the final science product." Source: www.sflorg.com...

As you can see, little white "flashes" are normal. They are more frequent around active areas of the Sun's surface and can flood the whole image when ions hit the camera.

The weird shapes and contrast surrounding the white flashes are a result from compression. Anyone familiar with digital images can tell you these are compression artifacts. It is crappy quality and very difficult to believe NASA can't do better.

[edit on 24-1-2010 by platoslab]

Are you saying then that this type of filter has never been used before?

If this is not what you are saying then I am sure you can point us to the other times and other images containing the exact same "compression artifacts". Thanks.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Im sorry but Im not seeing anything out of the ordinary on these pictures. What am I supposed to be looking for?

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
This thread reminded me of the backyard astronomer who takes (amazing) sun pictures.

There was a thread on him here not too long ago.

His site is here: mysite.verizon.net...

Sadly there is only one new picture for 2010 and it is just the visible spectrum.

Maybe someone knows him, or how to get his email address can write to him and maybe get him to settle this question. It's not listed on his site and I dont care enough to go digging.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Good find S+F the thing is though it wont be too long before the debunkers land saying its a sun spot or dirt on the camera, a plane a cow a bird? meaning Mr FOS and his side kicks.
This is very interesting.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
this is a big what if,but what if they were our gods all along,and are going to cause a solar flare beyond all proportions to destroy our magnetic field ready for timewave zero in 2012,or could they be protecting us from one

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
This one is pretty interesting, from the "A" STEREO satellite. Three "anomalies" stacked, with similar shapes and "UV reflection". Sorry if I missed a prior post on this one, but I couldn't find it:

Link to image on STEREO

The UV reflection seems to be coming from a large coronal hole that can be seen from the "B" STEREO satellite, on the other side. The closest image in this time frame that I could find from "B" was this, another anomaly can be seen from this perspective above the coronal hole, spherical and also UV reflective:

The image above needs to be right aligned to see the coronal hole, see link below and "reflective sphere" above the same general area:
Link to image on STEREO website

Here is the perspective on where the satellites are in respect to Earth:

[edit on 24-1-2010 by 1SawSomeThings]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Cybernet

Hi Brother,

But if it is a planet/sattelite/comet - Why is it moving intelligently in a orbit around the suns corona? Why didn't the enourmous heat melt the objects to pieces? Why weren't the objects pulled into the sun by it's gravity? Why does it look like those objects are deriving (absorbing) the energy from the sun's rays/flares? Why has nasa censored those two pictures? Why haven't the objects left and are still there?

Your questions are my questions...

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Just to let everyone know they are trying to delete the original videos uploaded.

Here is the very first video uploaded to youtube

www.youtube.com...

What can I say, and people say there is no conspiracy going on, how ridiculas.

[edit on 24-1-2010 by Genuine_UFOs]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
It is too soon to make final conclusions but these objects must probably belong to the so called "Vulcan zone" that is a zone that is stretched from the surface of the sun roughly up to the orbit of planet Mercury.
G.H.REES advanced scientific group has identified at least one planet or planetary remnants inside the vulcan zone.
There is also one more planet (antichthon) between the orbits of Mercury and Venus but all the times stationed-"gravitationaly locked" at the exact oposite position of Earth (that is the reason of the name Anti-Earth or Anti-Cthon from the ancient scientists and the Pythagorians), so we can not see it from our space point of view (the sun is in the way). One hidden objective of the STEREO spacecrafts mission is to pinpoint and locate this hidden planet. But they will reveal nothing to the public in order to support the fraud of the non-existent so called "10th X or 12th" planet Nibiru that is some times propagandized-"expected" outside from our solar system known boundaries from a bizare for a planet vertical orbit that is always a comet's orbit. Because in any solar system in the universe the planetary Harmonics-orbits are 12 (isododecahedron etheric principle of the counterclockwise sun of matter) and we have the 9 known planets + 1 exploded Phaethon (=asteroid belt) + 1 vulcan-zone + 1 Anticthon behind the sun = for a total of 12 harmonics, there is no harmonic left for the planet nibiru. That is why they will hide these objects from the mainstream.
It remains to see what will be the laughable excuse about these objects existance from NASA=Never A Straight Answer subagent department of DOD-NSA.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRandomUser
Im sorry but Im not seeing anything out of the ordinary on these pictures. What am I supposed to be looking for?

The solid looking metallic appearing spheres that are often off to the side of the sun, not on it, not sunspots, they kind of leap out at you as anomalies in a rather large way.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
"Now you are making claims about data encryption - can you be specific - exactly which data transmissions have you received, on what bands, and then how did you go about determining the nature of the encryption? I'd like to see some actual data, thanks, and then we'll check it with the mission specifications."

The amateur radio club I am a member of puts all members money towards the maintenance, operation and upgrade of our station. This includes our satellite tracking station which consists of all types of different antenna setups, phase shifted, none phase shifted, vertical, horizontal, etc... The club will remain nameless for obvious reasons. I have my own personal setup here at my home as well, but nothing compared to what the club's "shack" consists of.

We have come across unknown encryption methods for voice multiple times primarily on the S-band FM and Ku-bands. Our station consists of hardware and software based modulators and de-modulators for ALL known none encrypted communications around the globe. There are literally hundreds of various types of digital none encrypted methods for DATA, however only a handful of reliable algorithms are currently employed by U.S. government agencies. Often one will be monitoring casual shuttle transmissions and voice exchanges which all of a sudden leave the primary voice frequencies and continue on a securely encrypted data channel.

We arrived at the conclusion that the voice data is being encrypted by a tedious method of running the received and recorded audio streams through various aspects of our hardware and software setups. One thing is known about the encryption, it is of an extremely high bit-rate because the transmissions are using an extreme amount of bandwidth around 14-20khz depending on the spectrum being used.

I will definitely gather you some data tonight when I talk to a couple fellow radio buddies. They are much more adept at this type of stuff than I, I'm really only functioning at a general knowledge level when dealing with these types of transmissions. They have the analysis files, dates, bit type, spectral analysis files and modulation characteristics on file.

On a side-note, anyone interested at verifying just how much communications are encrypted by government agencies up and and down the radio spectrum can do so with a wide banded shortwave receiver and scanner, some spectral analysis software and a sound card. 50% of digital communications can be demodulated using known methods, however you will be amazed when you learn how much of it can't. I would even bet most of you live in a town where the local police agency has begun encrypting their audio transmissions using the popular APCO-25 digital encryption method designed by Motorolla back in the late 1990's. Quite scary to know the only people able to monitor the police and their activities are, well, the police...

[edit on 24-1-2010 by Jocko Flocko]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Ok here is the as of now "unofficial" response from NASA as it has not yet been confirmed as having come from the official channels. Thought some of you conspiracy theorists might find this a bit interesting.

Oh and by the way, these huge spheres started showing up on January 18th, the very day they say both the main imaging computer and the backup failed. Also, the Soviet satellite also su[supposedly failed on the 18th. Now do you think something is up?

Response from NASA SOHO Scientist

What you're seeing is the difference between "beacon mode" (near realtime, heavily compressed, binned [I believe 512 x 512 or smaller]) images and normal playback telemetry images (2048 x 2048 native mode, less heavily but still lossily compressed).

Normally, we get most of each day covered by the near realtime, beacon mode data through the help of a variety of ground stations around the world (including some operated by radio amateurs):

stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov... ,

so we have prompt information when space weather events have originated at the Sun. The full-resolution playback telemetry comes from dedicated periods of downlink ("station contacts") through NASA's Deep Space Network (DSN). A single playback can last hours, and covers data from a day or more stored on one of the two spacecrafts' solid state recorders. Those data are then played back over the Internet to the mission operations center and the STEREO science center, and thence to the instrument teams' home institutions, where they are processed over the course of a day or so. Thus, in normal operations, the full-resolution images will be ~ three days behind real time. Newer images will be the lower-res, more highly compressed beacon mode images, and older images will have been replaced by the full-res, playback data.

On January 18, at ~ 21:47 UT, the "central data recorder" at DSN, that stores all the playback data from all the missions DSN supports, failed. A backup CDR took over, but apparently started working on data from January 10, instead of just the four previous hours, as designed. (The last I heard, the DSN engineers don't understand why, but it certainly sounds like a software issue.) For some reason, DSN is unable to reset a pointer and say, please start processing from this time instead of that time. So we, and all the other missions supported by DSN, are waiting for our playback data from January 18 and all following days. As soon as we get it, and the instrument teams have reformatted the telemetry into scientifically useful formats (that allow, for instance, making SECCHI EUVI data into images), we will post the images and other STEREO browse data in the normal places.

And no, I don't know why DSN designed such an inflexible CDR system. I suspect they may modify it after this experience.

Best,

Joe Gurman

(Dr.) Joseph B. Gurman
STEREO Project Scientist

Edit trying to get the interesting part in red. This editing setup sucks.

[edit on 24-1-2010 by skepticantiseptic]

[edit on 24-1-2010 by skepticantiseptic]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Bump. To let you know just how important this might be.

Please read my prior post. Something is definitely up with these spheres.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Soylent Green Is People=

I think that is possible, especially
considering this image (the second image in the OP)
where the "object" located at approximately the 7:00
position from the sun seems as if its "shadow" would be wrong --
wrong if it were a real object:

CHRLZ-

Oh, and I'd love to hear anyone who claims these are real 'spheres',
to explain how it is they seem to be lit from a direction
AWAY from the Sun? What incredibly bright object
would be doing that? I know that contrast enhancement
can easily give that same 'bright edge' effect,
where it gives a false edge or 'halo' around
high contrast edges or 'hot pixels'.
Do a bit of research on sharpening haloes and
contrast enhancement.

TwoPhish-

Let me re-iterarte what I said before: If the object
that is in the 7:00 position (relative to the Sun)
in this image is a real object, such as a moon or
small planet, then its shadow is wrong:

The OP's Second Image

I'd same it's an image file artifact and not a real object.

That's what I was getting at. Not only are the shadows
inverted but how can something so close, to such a
massively BRIGHT object (aka, the Sun) cast any shadow
at all? I mean, if you stuck an ant,
under a 100 watt bulb, the light would envelope the
ant completely, no?

So even if my analogy is off with my ant-thing there still
is no doubt that this 'thing' is defying physics as
...........we know it to be.

Is it possible, this (these) object(s) are really a
lot closer to the camera than we think? That would
at least help explain the shadow-conundrum but that
wouldn't necessarily help explain away, what they are.

good one but if it was gathering energy, black or a dark
color
is what you would want on that side.

if you could get that close to a star, the bright side
would be giving off unwanted energies.

what they are, i don't know. hard to believe they are
constructs and evidence seems to point to
they are there.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join