It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

please stop being ignorant

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
When will everyone realize that our country is controlled by the corporations and the elite. Not by the republicans or democrats but by the people behind the scenes. Our government has become a puppet for the globalist agenda and we the little people stand no chance... wake up PLEASE educate yourselves...

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by iamjesusphish
When will everyone realize that our country is controlled by the corporations and the elite. Not by the republicans or democrats but by the people behind the scenes. Our government has become a puppet for the globalist agenda and we the little people stand no chance... wake up PLEASE educate yourselves...

Not Just Your Country but Those Corporations and Elites are also Controls the Rest of the World

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I have said this so many times that I too wrote a thread about it as well:

Being a Republican or Democrat is Irrelevant

It is sad watching people blame everything on the "left" or the "right" when they are really just two sides of the same coin.

Good post

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   

I find it rather ignorant to blame the effect of our own cause. Ask yourself why the corporations have such power? Ask yourself who allowed these "elite" to rule over us?

Our own stupidity, laziness, greed etc. etc. brought us all these wonderful things. So stop complaining and get with the program.

Would it not be better to ask:" When will everybody realize that, in exchange for comfort, security, abundance and health, we are giving away our freedom. The ones providing these things are more then willing to accept you dependence on them" ?

Peace

PS: flagged the thread for bringing up the issue.

[edit on 21/1/2010 by operation mindcrime]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   
I'm sorry, but your thread title reminds me of South Park. Because of that, I am not able to take your thread seriously.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   

I thought this was goign to be a thread about how people: make crap up, cover it in jelly, and spread it all over the screens of people seeking truth. I was wrong! This is just another thread with no substance pushing a personal agenda based on what you feel is most important.

Of course the world governments are under control by an elite, when they come into power they do not have much power, it is "given" to them as long as they do not cut the strings. (to stay on topic)

This does not constitute ignorance because somebody puts an Obama thread, a 9-11 thread, or even a ridiculous swine flu thread.

What truely needs to stop is pointless threads like this one.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Well there are a lot of topics for this, and nearly everyone does believe your message – so I wouldn’t worry about trying to getting it across to ATS members. The real issue is the public. If they understand, these global elites will have no power or control over the species....but, that would never occur. I just hope one day that we shall all stop being puppets in this game but again, I highly doubt this...for now.

Of course the world governments are under control by an elite, when they come into power they do not have much power, it is "given" to them as long as they do not cut the strings. (to stay on topic

I guess that’s why most of us arrived at this site – to find out about the issues in the world and we’ve come to know whereas others are ignorant of what lies beneath the façade. But yeah, the world government is definitely been given power but someone or something.

[edit on 21/1/2010 by BlackPoison94]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   
At last thankyou for the post. Some people assume that its actually Obama making all the calls but he is just a puppet like the rest of us the only difference is that he has been selected to do the dirty work for them and what do we all do? Blame him for the way things are. S+F

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Fine... I'll ask.

Whats this got to do with 2012?

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
bro.....just out of curiosity ...what does this have to do with 2012

top topics

join