It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very importent question

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 05:19 PM
link   
First of all Hey ppl, I'm new here, so I would like to ask a certian question.
Do you belive that there is a G-O-D or do you think there is another force or Energy the control the world like UFO's for example...
what is your opinion about the subject...

ectually my opinion is that the UFO's are controling our world, we are just some kind of experiment to them, becuase I'm an Israely and I've just found many times in the bibles thing that ppl couldnt explain, so they've called it "Flying lights" or by other name "UFO's"
so I think we are no alone here...

this is my opinion I would be glad to here your's!

cma

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 05:22 PM
link   
that is true in a sence. there are alternate dimentions, could it be happening infinatly there... I am agnostic so I just think there had to be a being to write the genetic code and the formula (I=?) that shapes our universe, and the infinate univerces around it.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Well I dont believe in the word "God" at all, I think of it more as a force, it doesnt carry the characteristics to be called a "God". But anyway I believe this force that controls everything is a thing id call life, without life none of us would be here so in a sense this force gives us life, now how.....I dont know but im sure its there. How do I know this....well thats for you to find out.....it takes a lot of thinking and reasoning to make up theories like these. I believe everything "Natural" is alive, by natural I mean one in nature(your glass of juice is not alive). This force does not help us or punish us, its just there to spread life to everything. Now how do we explain the laws of physics,bouyancy....etc well I believe that this force also controls these things, this force cannot die or be seen or be felt......but it is there all around us keeping the universe together.

Death is a different story now, if you want to my theories on that then just ask me.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Ya know what my opinion is? People who can't spell in English correctly, and they live in the U.S., that is my opinion...

I know this is a bit of flaming, but still, I think we all need to realize something: People who cannot spell correctly and are so sure about their opinions and "facts", are NOT going to be taken seriously. So to all of you liars who are trying to convince us, you gotta SPELL RIGHT. Damn...

-wD

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 11:04 PM
link   
There is another very similar thread here already... Please post there...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join