It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interpol may be the only solution - Consider this possibility

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Before you blast me on the constitutionality of Obama's Executive Order, remember Bush's Patriot Act did way more damage to your civil liberties than any other ratified document in our history!
Open your conspiracist mind to a .... What if ...
Say, you were the brand new boss of the corporation, sittin' in the big seat. There were a lot of things you wanted to get accomplished but ...
-You knew or suspected there was major corruption with some of the managers in one or more of your departments?
-And / or - knew or suspected unauthorized use of the assets these departments have at their disposal by those managers or their rich friends? Now..

What if there was personal in association with these rogues who held high positions in the very body of enforcement you would normally rely on to police those managers and their departments? How could you trust them to investigate, gather evidence and detain the suspects when they may be compromised as well? Not just to the point of tipping off the corrupted - but actively waylaying any investigation into what is really going on in your house - effectively stopping it cold? And, furthermore;
Let's say there is enough evidence pointing towards misconduct by your predecessor, the CEO who had the office before you, and some of his executive officers? The problem is if you were seen to be the driving force in bringing him to justice it would cause major dissension from around half of your managerial staff and their associates. And even worse, it would alienate a large percentage of your customers against you as well. You still had things you wanted to get done ... you are so pissed that guy left you this mess and put you in this position.
BUT ...
There is an independent police force that has the capability to handle these pressing matters within your corporation, and you would be insulated from any backlash when those baddies are brought down. The thing is, these guys will need 'Carte Blanche' in order to do their thing effectively and move about unhindered, and not be subject to those company policies that would give your enforcement branch (and maybe those you are trying to ferret out) an opportunity to throw wrenches in the works, so to speak.
Now, how to get these independents inside the company without halving to bring it to a vote by all the managers at the weekly meeting? Because you have executive privilege to write Company Policies (This is the very reason the privilege was put in place) you choose to delete two key constraints that were written into a older policy by a former CEO that is still in effect today. Moreover; to distract the managers and their cronies, you claim it will help in the major sales campaign that everyone knows is going on. Some of the consumer watch dogs get wind of the changes and start asking questions, but not wanting those mis-managing managers to become suspicious, you tell the company spokesperson to quell the story and not release any more details and, thankfully, the watch dogs don't press it.

Just to be obvious I'll spell out the substitutions:
The boss, CEO = The President;
Company, corporation = The US Government;
Managers, rogues = Members of Congress and /or Heads of government agencies;
Departments = All of Congress, Governmental Agencies and compartments;
Assets = Property, information, personnel and abilities of the agency or agencies;
Rich friends = The ones with the power and money that may influence all of the above;
independent police force = INTERPOL;
Weekly meeting = Sessions of Congress;
Body of enforcement = Any of the anagrammed ABC's who supposedly enforce the law;
CEO who had the office before you = Bush;
Company Policies = Executive Orders;
Delete two key constraints = Executive Order 12425;
Older policy = Executive Order 13524;
Former CEO = President Reagan;
Major sales campaign = War on terror;
Consumer watch dogs = The news media;
Company spokesperson = White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by LatentElement

What do you think of the above scenario? I doubt even the most diehard conspiracy hunter can find fault in the premises presented for the logical argument I’ve put forth.
But then, it’s just a story. Make believe … right?
Well ….
It’s based on something I read (I don’t remember where) but I read some guy’s blog that said Obama HAD to bring in INTERPOL because they can independently arrest those who are and have conspired with the Fed on secret deals pertaining to the bail out and perhaps the Fed itself for other dealings made that were not in done with the best interest on the nations economic health in mind.
The Executive Order also provides INTERPOL with this nugget:
They can hunt down, charge, arrest, detain and bring to trial Bush, Cheney and all those in the FBI (or CIA, or whatever) who where involved in the false flag of 9/11 and the attack of Iraq for war crimes under international treaties without hindrances from any US enforcement agencies.

So, is Obama just plain crazy?

Or, is he crazy … like a fox?

Comment? Correction? Reluctant agreement that it’s possible?

This thread is open for discussion and debate of the above ‘story’.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by LatentElement

Hi LatentElement,

Sorry I had trouble reading the post....don't know if was you or me...

But I will say, of course Obama had to bring in INTERPOL to get things done....

It has been over 8 years since the criminal Bush/Cheney cabal slaughtered over 3,000 innocent civilians and NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE!!!

INTERPOL is here to set the record straight...
any fool can see that...

PEACE and LOVE...

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   
This is going to come across as racist but f*** it, the world thinks Aussies are racist anyways.

I actually trust an African American to be less corrupt than an Anglo Saxon American so perhaps Obama might be smart enough to do what he wants to do via an alternative route under the guise of being one of "them".

Why not? I would.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Well the first hole in your "theory" is that you think the president is the boss.

He is a low level manager at best, a frontman or spokesman for for the "REAL" bosses.

Obama probably had the best intentions when he ran for office, but once elected he found out that he wouldn't be bringing "change". The only thing he'll be doing is towing the line or end up like JFK.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by rainfall

Sorry 'bout that. It is a bit wordy.
A pleasant surprise to see you agree that it is a possibility, though.
If it is the 'plan' ... it's bloody brilliant.
But for now it's only theory.
Thank you for your thoughts -

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by rainfall

I don't think your view is racist. I can't speak for world but I've never heard that Aussies are a prejudice lot. I have heard the beaches are gorgeous and so are the girls ... oh and stay out of the bush if you don't know any survival skills. Course, you may need those with some girls as well. lol
Actually, what you say makes sense if you consider all the 'white' boys in politics are more or less networked ... to the exclusion of most blacks and minorities. And, as you say, if he is this smart then playing it up to them would be the only way to back them off.
Lots of ifs, though.
Thanks for you comment, brother!

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Psychoses

I'm sure your right about his intentions. And, it is only a theory, albeit holey or not. Remember JFK died after he wrote Executive Order 11110 - granting the US Treasury power to print currency backed by the gold and silver in our national coffers.
Makes me wonder though ... why would they allow 'low level managers' to keep such an awesome power like the Executive Order? Maybe there are some things they cannot change or suppress.
And, maybe it is the only arrow in his quiver with a sharpened tip. And, he feels like doing some big game hunting - !
Thanks for your comment!

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I like your story a LOT. In fact, I think it would make a great plot for a book or a movie. I'd copyright the idea immediately if I were you, or Tom Clancy is going to strip you of your idea
If I had more time I'd write it myself.
Having said that, the ending would be the good guy wins, and most of the evil band is brought down. But just maybe, one or two bad guys get away... because hey, there has to be a sequel, right?
Any HOPE for America would have to start right here, just like you described it. It would be as nice as chemotherapy; very painful and embarrassing for the country to face it's many flaws. To begin to dig at the festering wound for the root of the infection, would be excruciating indeed, BUT without a catharsis like this one, we are doomed to failure IMO.
I don't hold out much HOPE for this actually happening. Any attempt to do such a thing, I feel, would be merely eyewash for the masses, and only because the masses had begun to see into the darkness of the pit. I'm not sure the we, the people of the United States have done enough to bring this sort of CHANGE about, but if WE tried a lot harder? Anything, they say, is possible.

As far the Aussie's go??? I' regret to inform you that my stereotypical view of the Aussie's will forever be shaped by seeing "Welcome to Woop Woop" many years ago, and a few times since. Me and Girl have watched it so many times she has been calling "Tiddee" for 2 years now (this is NO JOKE). Farfangoola!

[edit on 21-1-2010 by odd1out: spelling and grammar in all edits
]

[edit on 21-1-2010 by odd1out]

[edit on 21-1-2010 by odd1out]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by OZtracized

I'm sorry to say I disagree with you. Here they got a neat name for it: white guilt. However, I'm not Anglo and it wouldn't matter if I was...Corruption and Greed, are diseases of races across the globe. I have, and always will believe that POWER CORRUPTS. The checks and balances disappeared in America long ago, and then the loons have had the keys to the ward. Until stringent accountability is ENFORCED BY THE PEOPLE, nothing is going to change...and they got most of us, under their spell...American Idol is on...rock-a-bye Baby...

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Interesting thread, but I disagree with the OP's assertion that the patriot act is as evil as described. The patriot act is at its essence a wiretapping act that allowed certain conversations to be tapped without a warrant. I would also note that although Bush is given all the credit for this act, Obama, his attorney general and his party in the Congress have not repealed the act. Just saying.

new topics

top topics

join