It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

evil empire along with god responsible for all earthquakes in recorded history

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Obviously the title was sarcastic. People forget that the planet had earthquakes before America was even a country, and get this there where earthquakes before even jesus christ graced us with its presence, amazing revelation I know.

You dont believe me? Well I can't prove any of it since I was not around with measuring equipment and cameras hundreds or thousands of years ago. So you will just have to take the practically infinite amounts of written documents of those who where alive during them. For those more radical you might want to use the geological evidence especially for the areas that where not populated. I mean god was just practicing where it thought no one would see or notice, but tricks on it.

I am really tired of the crazy christians and the devout america is source of all misery fans blaming US military or the voodoo practicing, not liking being slave population of Haiti as the source of the earthquake.

Thank you for bearing with me on this rant.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
There are quakes on the Moon and Mars too. The only way we know there's still any geological activity on the moon is through minor tremors. Now, I'm sure some fundamental believer can come up with a fair guess at why God'd be rattling the moon...I can't. Why Mars too?

When he allegedly made the Earth, why did he put the major fault lines under landmasses that would support the poorest nations?

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
There are fault lines everywhere - not just under the poorest nations - the US has them under the richest people.

It is just a fact of this planet, and a lot of other planets.

No-one is to blame.

join