It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Telepathy a form of Quantum Entanglement ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Could it be that the phenomenon known Telepathy / ESP could be some form of Quantum Entanglement

I would be very interested to hear your thoughts .

[edit on 21-1-2010 by Max_TO]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
No. its an effect of good logic and an empathic understanding.

Combining deductive logic with facial or eye movements and mannarisms recognition its really not that hard to guess what thoughts are producing the outward apperance.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

Could be but that example does not explain how we seem to have a sense of when we are being stared at . I have herd on more then one occasion that there have been studies on this very topic and have shown that there is something to it . However , my word on that alone is by no means evidence and I will try to find some links to either support or discredit the " staring story " . On a related note , I have also herd (yah I know ) that snipers are also told not to stare at there target to long as it seems to make the target uneasy and then move , once again I will try to find supporting evidence . I will post my findings tomorrow .

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Max_TO
Could it be that the phenomenon known Telepathy / ESP could be some form of Quantum Entanglement

I would be very interested to hear your thoughts.

Either Quantum Entanglement or Hyperdimensional Entanglement.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Max_TO

I would be very interested to hear your thoughts .

[edit on 21-1-2010 by Max_TO]

Hello Max,

According to the latest developments in Nonlinear Physics the anwer is yes.
The sniper metaphor is a good example.

I work in Nonlinear Resonance, and I can tell you the evidence is already in.
In fact it's published as of January 8 in a roundabout way. Physicists in Germany were able to find a Quantum signature in solid state matter. The signature was an expression of the Golden Mean ratio. We see it in nature all the time, and in art and music. Golden Ratio from Wikipedia

The Golden Mean signature being located in solid state matter, validates the Quantum Hologram theories. It will be years before applications are patented, but there are a few patents that predate the publishing of the German paper.

Golden Ratio discovered in a quantum world

Direct link to article

Enjoy

Ziggy Strange

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggystrange

Wow, I'd love to get a layman's version of what exactly this "means" practically. But that would be really telling, wouldn't it?

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

Wow, I'd love to get a layman's version of what exactly this "means" practically. But that would be really telling, wouldn't it?

Hello BSBRAY11

One example would be somewhat relevant to the Zen comment in your signature.

A recent experiment proved a long standing Buddhist fact, was dogma.

A digital recording of The Heart Sutra was encoded using Nonlinear System Synthesis equations to derive a silent chord, which was then introduced into the recording using "Sound Forge". 9 variations of the "Structured Silence" were encoded into 9 copies of the Heart Sutra.

The last three were programed to trigger a state the Buddhist call Samadhi.
The Abbot, "Jumpo" went into Samadhi upon hearing the 7th coded chant. Other monks ranged form the 6th to the 9th. According to Buddhism this is impossible. Some of the implications are not of a positive nature. As in mind control.

From Wikipedia Link

n Buddhism, samadhi is traditionally developed by contemplating one of 40 different objects, such as mindfulness of breathing (anapanasati) and loving kindness (metta).

Upon development of samadhi, one's mind becomes purified of defilements, calm, tranquil, and luminous. Once the meditator achieves a strong and powerful concentration, his mind is ready to penetrate and see into the ultimate nature of reality, eventually obtaining release from all suffering.
[show]
Table: Uses of samādhi
(based on AN IV.41)
object of
concentration development
four jhānas pleasant abiding
(sukha-vihārāya)
in this life
(diţţhadhamma)
perception (sañña)
of light (āloka) knowing (ñāṇa) and
seeing (dassana)
arising, passing, fading
of feelings (vedanā),
perceptions (saññā)
and thoughts (vitakkā) mindfulness (sati)
and clear
comprehension
(sampajaññā)
arising and fading of the
five aggregates of clinging
(pañc'upādāna-khandha) extinction (khaya)
of the taints (āsava)
[Arahantship]

In AN IV.41,[2] the Buddha identifies four types of concentration development, each with a different goal:

1. a pleasant abiding in this current life - achieved through concentrative development of the four jhanas
2. knowledge and the divine eye - achieved by concentration on light
3. mindfulness and clear comprehension - achieved through concentrative mindfulness of the rise and fall of feelings, perceptions and thoughts.[3]
4. the destruction of the taints - achieved through concentrative mindfulness of the rise and fall of the Five Aggregates.[4]

The Buddhist suttas mention that samadhi practitioners may develop supernormal powers (abhijna, cf. siddhis), and list several that the Buddha developed, but warn that these should not be allowed to distract the practitioner from the larger goal of complete freedom from suffering.

Samadhi is also viewed as serving as the basis for increasing intelligence.[5] According to B. Alan Wallace, Buddhist psychology suggests that concentration may be a factor in the emergence of extraordinary intelligence.[6

End Quote

Continued -

Other experiments include changing molecular characteristics of matter in different states, remotely through quantum holograms.

It's nothing new, just never before published and accepted by the scientific community. Don't hold your breath for announcements. Now they have to do a huge patent search to see what "Pseudo Scientists" have prior art, and many do. It will speed internet communication exponentially for one thing, and allow for amazing lossless compression of music, images, and anything you want to store. It will do the same to storage media.

It's a huge development, but it will be put in layman's terms over the next 24 months.

I'm not sure if your question was "tongue in cheek" but I tried to give you the answer. The actual equations would not help here.

Cheers

Ziggy Strange

[edit on 21-1-2010 by ziggystrange]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   
I posted a thread some time back on how neurons in our brain entangle to give us memories. It happens at the quantum or sub atomic level

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hypothetially speaking if you can entangle your brain with others then telepathy is possible. But I dont think our brain are entangled with others.

[edit on 21-1-2010 by sunny_2008ny]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Thanks for your post
I look forward to reading over the links you have posted

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

Thank you!

If you need any info related to this let me know.

Cheers
Ziggy Strange

new topics

top topics

join