It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GLENN BECK-9/11 Truth-To Assassinate Obama?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Graybeard
I'm no Obama fan but if there's a plot to assassinate him, the person had better think twice about it. Someone should tell him we would have President Biden and that would be like replacing Oliver Hardy with Stan Laurel. After Biden, well, do you remember a green faced character that rode a broom in The Wizard of Oz? President Pel...She Whose Name Must Not Be Spoken?

You are weird, my friend, and yet I readily tender your muse.

—Doc Velocity

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I've never trusted the truth movement, believe it is extremely radical with a few dangerous members. The unofficial groups, who are not recognised by the official truth movement, are quite belligerent towards the notion of the state.

However, none of them are capable of assassinating anyone, let anyone a head of state.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by OpTiMuS_PrImE
The sellout-The Fake Patriot-The Wolf in Sheeple Clothing-The Scumbag..Glenn Beck predicts 9/11 truth ops, inside the White House will assassinate Obama

Your manipulation of what GB said, makes you no better than those you wish to discredit. Grow up and look past the partisan walls set around you.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
look, granted beck is an idiot, and manipulator,,,

but,,,

did you notice this rant is all about,,, or more about,,, alex jones big ego

he's mad beck is national ,,,, and he's in rinky dink austin

"what i started" "all my hard work" blah , blah , blah

it's all about poor alex more so than anything else

and i'm not denying jones is good and on point is some areas,,, and gets many stories out there,,,,,
but one must admit,,,,,,, his ego,,, his pocketbook,,,, and his image plays as much a role as what he's trying to accomplish,,, and why he does it

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I will go on record and say this :

During the period of 2003 - 2008 the White House, The US Secret Service was told time and time again that no one wanted Bush or any other elected official assassinated as that would create more problems then it would solve.

The only threat that was issued to The US Secret Service was that if 43 did not leave the White House on Jan 20 2009 he was going to leave in a body bag instead of under his own power. No one was allowed to actually fire upon him (An order that still stands to this day, To protect the officeholder of the title of The President Of The United States Of America and is ordered extended to any other Head Of State anywhere in the world). The DoD at The Pentagon was even put on alert to remove 43 by force if need be. Thank God that worked.

The core value and beleif of the entire 9/11 Truth Movement is to be a peaceful and non violent group ordered throughout the movement. We are not to engage anyone violently.

The Cass Sustien involvement is merely to flush the radical elements from our ranks as we are not be be associated with any radical elements as all it takes is one nutcase to ruin it for all. No one here wants to see that happen. It will not happen and cannot happen or else any and all elements who match that criteria are to be identified, expelled and ex-communicated as well as to be ordered reported to any law enforcement agency end of story.

We are to forever work with all the Governments of the world instead of against them as for them to listen to us or to remotely take us seriously we absolutely cannot be a thorn in their sides or cause them more problems unessicarily. As Government will be more willing to listen to someone if you in fact do not have any nefarious plans to hijack or takeover Government.

[edit on 22-1-2010 by TheImmaculateD1]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by mnemeth1
Beck is a moron.

Listen to Judge Napolitano instead.

her?????????
you really are not serious are you.... have you ever really listened to the woman???

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by lilwolf

Originally posted by mnemeth1
Beck is a moron.

Listen to Judge Napolitano instead.

her?????????
you really are not serious are you.... have you ever really listened to the woman???

no ,,unfortunately you are confused,,,,,, he or she means judge napolitano,,, who has an online show on fox,,,, who is a freedom, liberty, ron paul guy,,,,,, and bashes bush and the patriot act as well,,,, sometimes fills in for fox anchors

he is the complete opposite of her,,, believe me

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join