It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Noises In Los Angeles Area

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Apple Valley does some military testing right?
We are also hearing the rumblings nearly a year now -
Also Southern Ca.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by AshOnMyTomatoes

Construction is always a possibility but I haven't noticed any construction near my home. The nearest freeway is also a good 15 minute drive away. Though I can't rule out the possibility of construction I really don't think that it is the culprit.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy88

A few years ago I witnessed a large truck with a huge weight on the back that lowered to the ground and then vibrated. When I asked what it was I was told it was used to locate the drilling head for slant drilling. The rumbling sound it makes can be heard at great distance. I guess they use sonar to find the drill head.

This was before I had a phone camera and now I'm trying to locate a picture of this "rumble machine" for a friend. Does anyone have a picture of this thing?

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by momoese

You mean one of these trucks?

They use them to find oil and gas.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Oneolddude

Yes, that's it! Thank you.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I've been hearing them and, also, weird air pressure changes that make my ears pop just sitting on the sofa and "silent" buzzing. Also, the phantom train that seems to run through Hollywood unpredictably. We've also been having tons of large low flying planes in addition to all the usual ghetto birds.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Strange Noises coming from the sky?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
I've seen a coupe of threads about strange noises being heard in the sky and other threads concerning strange "booms" heard in North Carolina. A quick ATS search should provide readers of this thread with more pieces to the puzzle...

Strange loud, metal sounding almost like gears changing sound in the skies!!! 092410

Strange noise Tuesday night / Wednesday morning over Western Kentucky....

Strange Mechanical Sounds In The Clouds

There are more. Something odd is going on.
And it's almost time...

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Right now its Jan 2, 2011 and i dug this thread up.

Im hearing it too, at first i thought it was Thunder because it is raining, except the ground is shaking and it feels like something is erupting.

Its very strange. It sounds scary but it reminds me of the new War of the Worlds movie.

It could be thunder, but ive never felt thunder shake the ground before.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

mate i just replied to another thread on this in washinton, i live in london and the same # is happening i thought it was planes but all the planes and trains were stopped because of bad weather! then we had a minor quake about 300 miles away and it was felt here in london by myself included something aint right and i aint really into that 2012 stuff i just reckon something is gonna happen and i think what ever is going on down here on the ground is to stop us thinking about whats going on up there too because something certainly is theres too many strange things like those birds dying and stuff!

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by demonseed

i swear we are getting it in london as well like tiny wobbles but enough to give a slight motion sickness like the tiniest of butterflies in the stomach its weird! seriously weird

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by spinkyboo

Apple Valley does some military testing right?

All I can say is we have Edwards Air force base just up the road a piece. Lot of pilot training on those gigantic,
what are they ? C-5s C-10s hell I dunno. But that's a neg because when they do a fly by, you know it. No mystery there at all.

Stu

swear we are getting it in london as well like tiny wobbles but enough to give a slight motion sickness like the tiniest of butterflies in the stomach its weird! seriously weird

This is the symptom I find most worrisome. The other louder happening is a one timer for me. These tiny wobbles and/or vibrations seem to occur more and more on an everyday basis. About a year and a half ago
they were days apart. now I feel them five, six times a day. I can only confirm the oddity of everyone experiencing this and that of course it is wierd. This is the first place I'll head to if anything more significant occurs. .
edit on 4-1-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-1-2011 by randyvs because: cause I mess up a lot?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
There is another thread on ATS that reports of rumbling noises in Western Washington,coincidence,maybe?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join