It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Frenzied Fish Fractures Female's Face (AMAZING PHOTO)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Now that's a bitch-slap!

We're fortunate to learn from other people's mistakes no matter how moronic it is.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

LoL, you don't even need a net, in one of the videos (not sure which, theres many) a couple fish jump right into the boat hitting the driver.

Like an idiot though he just clubs it a few times and just throws it back into the river.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Asian Carp, which are an invasive species in your part of the world, are known to react like this! They jump and high! I have seen this often on Discovery and National Geographic. There is at least one other Carp thread on ATS and the havoc that they are causing in some waterways in the USA and what is being done to try and get rid of them!

Edit to add:

If I remember correctly the previous thread was something to do with the authorities "having to"? poison some of the waterways in an effort to get rid of the huge numbers of Carp!

[edit on 21/1/10 by wiser3]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dramey
also a quick question

if its a defense mechanism its understandable

but with carp that size, what animal in the great lakes can make carp prey?

[edit on 21-1-2010 by Dramey]

Chicks with a bow and arrows. You know, their natural predator.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
Great pic!

Shouldn't this be in the Fragile Jaw Forum?

Oh that's lame! hahahah i love it.

Go team fish! it's always funny to see these sort of pictures - i'd say i'm sorry for the chick, but really, i'm not. ;p.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Thanks to all who posted a reply to my time wasting thread. I couldn't resist though. And hey, we all need to remember to laugh. There is so much left in our dysfunctional world to laugh at, but it gets hard to see when we all focus on the negative all the time. I, for one, am going to try to post more humorous stuff in an attempt to lighten up ATS a bit.

“The human race has only one really effective weapon and that is laughter.”
Mark Twain

“An optimist laughs to forget, a pessimist forgets to laugh.”

“Laughter is the shock absorber that eases the blows of life”

“You can turn painful situations around through laughter. If you can find humor in anything, even poverty, you can survive it.”
Bill Cosby

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join