It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Acoustic Levitation is Real!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Sorta

By using crystals and acoustic energy, electricity can be bi-directional

I respect you for being open-minded, but I would like to see the folks that obviously work for the military come out of the woodwork and prove me wrong

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Where is the Military when you need them to post blatant lies

So far no reaction to Hydrophones

NO reaction to acoustic transmission of Electricity?

Lazy Bones

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Well it's kind of out in the civilian world already. The military has a law that it must be at least 10 years ahead of the civilian world. Some say right now it's as far as 30 years ahead. Seeing as the technology you mentioned is as old as a decade, the army would not care if it got into the civilian world, as they have already mastered it and secured any malicious possibilities with it.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Yes, i agree. You have it in a nutshell.

Jumping up, counteracts the force of gravity - temporarily. Then, when you have used all of your inertia, you can no longer counter gravity, and you come back down.

So, yes in simplistic terms jumping up, using the force in your muscles does indeed act against gravity and can be said to be 'anti-gravity', simply because in the strictest definition - it is a force that counteracts the force of gravity.

This is NOT to say, this is the anti-gravity a la Star-Trek, or UFO propulsion or some such, and we are not going to reach the stars by jumping up, apart from metaphorically.

The same can be said about sound waves and their effects of temporarily negating the force of gravity, whether the thing needs a perspex box, or an electromagnetic envelope (cavity) a micrometer above the surface of and surrounding a starship's hull is irrelevant for this discussion, as the proof is in the pudding, as it were.

You talk of beams and gravitons being 'genuine' anti-gravity, as though this is common knowledge. Am i missing something?

If this is an excepted route to 'genuine' no holds barred, up - up and away type AG, then where's the announcement in New Scientist or whatever?

The basic truth of what i'm saying is, if a force, or an assortment or forces acting in concert, causes an object to levitate and be able to move in X,Y,Z space, then regardless of the origin and application of said forces, it IS opposing gravity, therefore, is anti-gravity.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by drew hempel

Thanks Drew,

Nice post, with lots to think about.

I'm inclined to agree with your assertion that the BT's are terrestrial, covert military craft.

But one wonders, with tech such as this at 'our' disposal, why the climate change agenda? Why the bleating on about CO2 and other greenhouse this and that?

And while i'm at it, how and why does any war on Earth last longer than say..an hour max?

Money seems likely. But even money doesn't really measure up, when one imagines what could be gained from using the technology these craft are reputedly using...power? Why not just go and establish an 'elite' colony on another Earth like world?

Thanks again, nice post.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

I suppose you are right in some sense, but traditional scientific definition is anti, the word, means something that cancels out its other side of normalcy, like anti matter and mater. In addition to that, it is believed that true anti gravity will be done via waves that counteract gravity. If you haven't heard of this, then yes, you have missed something. Anti gravity,and for that matter, "warp drive", are about 50 to 60 years away. So people like me who might be really old then might one day see the sunrise of an alien sun on some distant world far away.

This interaction is done because people theorize that the graviton is probably somewhere on the electromagnetic spectrum of things, simply because of how it acts. As such, a positive wave where a negative gravity wave is can cancel it out and destroy gravity's effects. That's levitation, in that something becomes weightless. Of course, if you stepped on it, you would make it fall. You'd need to use these waves to generate antigravity waves, which would literally repel things apart. This is dangerous territory though, because one can imagine this technology to alter the mass of an item to literally be negative and therefore explode people. Of course we all know humans have very little gravity to their mass and rely more on electric forces to keep together, so we're cool for now.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
So basically you got ultrasound ionizing water to create a hydrogen plasma or an electromagnetic ion thruster.

According to conventional MSM science sound is controlled by the inverse square amplitude law. I have a whole blog demonstrating this is not true -- with plenty of links for free articles, a free book full preview on lulu, 90 pages based on my correspondence with math professors, my masters thesis, online interviews, etc. naturalresonancerevolution.blogspot.com...

So you get this really pompous ultrarationalist dudes who want to ignore people like John Keely, Tesla, Tom Bearden, Victor Schauberger and the many researchers who have published books on them, etc.

As I've stated sonofusionjets.com... presents the ultrasound propulsion model -- and Stan Meyer used ultrasound for his car hydrogen propulsion.

The concept is that spacetime itself can be resonated with through the overtone harmonics of frequency as complementary opposites. All Western math is based on symmetry or "one to one correspondence" using logarithms or inverse squares, etc. So then you get physics limited to Western math.

Nonwestern music is to CREATE LIGHT -- as healing energy and also for levitation!!

O.K. the concept in Western science is the "Time-Frequency Uncertainty Principle" - which happens to be crucial for the current measurement of gravity.

www.physorg.com...

When light is squeezed, the fluctuations of one parameter, such as the light wave's amplitude, can be reduced at the expense of increased fluctuations of another parameter, such as its phase. The amplitude is a measure of the number of photons in the light beam, while the phase describes its location in time. Quantities corresponding to amplitude and phase are called quadratures, and quantum mechanics allows the uncertainty in one quadrature to be reduced as long as the uncertainty in the complementary quadrature increases.

So if you start from the Time-Frequency Uncertainty Principle as your mathematical basis for measurement sound then you can create levitation through energy transduction.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Professor H.M. Collins is very good on this paradox of gravity wave research --

www.cardiff.ac.uk...

Collins, H. M., (2003) `Lead Into Gold: The Science of Finding Nothing', Studies in History and Philosophy of Science, 34, 4, 661-691

www.cardiff.ac.uk...

Collins, H. M. (2001) `Tacit Knowledge, Trust, and the Q of Sapphire', Social Studies of Science, 31, 1, 71-85 Russian measurements of the quality factor (Q) of sapphire, made twenty years ago were not repeated in the West until the summer of 1999. The measurements we are referring to were made by `driving up' the vibrations in a small cylinder of sapphire crystal and watching to see how long they took to die away. The longer the sapphire rings when left alone, the higher its quality factor. Part of the art is to find a support for the crystal that absorbs no energy. The best experiments done in the West could not reproduce the long `ringdown' time claimed by a group at Moscow State University. Shortfalls in tacit knowledge were partly responsible for the failure to repeat the Russian measurements in the West. The Russians had developed esoteric techniques including supporting the crystal from a Chinese silk thread lubricated with pig grease but the exact way to do it was too subtle to describe. Success was not achieved until a group from Glasgow visited Moscow and a member of the Moscow team visited Glasgow. The development of trust was an essential pre-requisite for the transfer of tacit knowledge.

Collins, H. M., (1999) `Tantalus and the Aliens: Publications, Audiences and the Search for Gravitational Waves', Social Studies of Science, 29, 2, 163-197.

www.cardiff.ac.uk...

Calibration of resonant bars with electrostatic pulses need not have resolved the experimenter's regress. This is because one could argue about whether the surrogate force mimics GW. Weber could have supported his case longer if he had refused to accept the value of electrostatic calibration. [Had the argument been made, he could also have refused to accept both the early gravitationally-coupled Sinsky calibration and the rotating dumbells constructed by Aplin and the Frascati group because both were near-field, dynamic Cavendish effects. Interestingly, Weber’s 1984 theory also seems to rule out such effects as calibration surrogates for gravitational waves.]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   

I could be wrong Drew, but i think you're 'flogging a dead horse' trying to engage people such as Phage.

IMO, he and others of his ilk, answer posts and questions using either what has been learned through conventional academia, which is all well and good, so long as we are discussing the conventional rather than the controversial and provided you wish to stagnate and not progress.

He also appears not adverse to trotting off to his favourite stash of 'official' science websites, to find an answer...again, nothing wrong with that if maintaining the status-quo is what you ultimately desire.

Sound is going to be huge in the near future.

We are going to discover that there is an order to chaos, an order to the white noise of the universe, and a reason for it's apparent random and chaotic nature. A personal opinion yes, but not one i hold alone.

Energy generation is another exciting component of sound and sound wave research of late.

High frequency sound waves, harmonically coupled to it's target will generate as much energy as we would want.

Imagine a bank of piezoelectric wafers, perhaps lining the inside surface of a housing, a parabola shape at one end, where the wafers are, drawing into a thin cone shape at the other end of the housing.

Then imagine a sound source at the thin end of this housing, directed at this bank of wafers.

Then, pump high frequency sound at them...what will happen?

Lot's and lot's of energy created by the action of sound on the piezo wafer is produced.

Sound that very rapidly oscillates the piezoelectric crystal wafers thus generating energy, for very little expense. No motors, no copper, no rare Earth magnets. Just sound and crystals.

If you built the housing properly, to achieve resonance, just shouting or singing down the cone would vibrate the crystal wafers, and cause energy production. Even playing a didgeridoo at it would make energy!

Why are we not seeing this technology massively scaled up? Or at least in trial on a large scale?

So, sound can levitate, generate and it seems it can infuriate - going by some of the foaming at the bit posts on here!

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Yeah I was just having some fun. Actually all of science is based on the classical "inverse square" measurements -- even the time-frequency uncertainty principle is converted to the digital classical measurements as time-energy uncertainty. Time-frequency uncertainty is more fundamental and therefore not really recognized even though it was "discovered" by Dennis Gabor, the inventor of the holograph, when he was at the Institute for Advanced Study at Princeton.

I've even discussed this issue with math professor Ian Stewart in regards to "quantum telepathy" as discovered in quantum chaos science (which is the cutting edge for black ops at Los Alamos and Sandia). It's well documented that the ampullae of Lorenzi in paddlefish and other "electric fish" enables "quantum telepathy." I told Professor Stewart that I knew how to do this already through the alchemical training. Stewart had just co-written "Evolving the Alien" with a biologist -- and he responded that natural telepathy by humans is not real but it will be real once q-bit nanobiomotor technology is developed. haha. He then even published a similar response soon after our correspondence in the science journal Nature.

Nature already has this infinite energy from a different model of time-frequency -- based on complementary opposites that violates the logic of symmetry in Western math. Professor Stewart even has a book called "Why Beauty is Truth: A History of Symmetry" -- which is from around 2007 or so and just on how Western math is always based on the commutative property -- because it has to be translated back to technological measurements. That's why Einstein's relativity can not be violated based on Western math. But, again, in nonwestern music A x B does not equal B x A -- because 2:3 is the Perfect 5th as C to G and 3:4 is the Perfect 4th as G to C. That's the 1-4-5 chord structure or interval structure which even Western music relies on for blues, rock, even classical, etc.

reply to post by spikey

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Thanks Drew
By reading yours posts im understanding this subject a bit better

Keep up the great work

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Really interesting stuff.

Thanks man.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Yeah because of my training in nonwestern acoustics from springforestqigong.com... I can now flex my pineal gland at will and transmit electromagnetic fields out of my brain and there's always a magnetic bliss in the middle of my brain. If I practice enough to clean out my energy channels for transduction -- so that I abstain from food -- and just keep sitting in full-lotus pyramid power -- then I can see light around people if they are healthy. It's pretty cool. My energy used to be much stronger but people around me were freaking out so bad and I had a few real wild experiences so I stopped training so much then just switched to doing research, comparing science with this resonance. That's how I discovered yang is 2:3, the Perfect 5th and yin is 3:4, the Perfect 4th. So western humans are not even "fully" human! Left-brain dominance cuts us off from the full use of our pineal glands for full energy transduction that bends spacetime. The Bushmen culture focused on this acoustic alchemy - 90% of the males were healers -- and that was 90% of human history from 100,000 BCE to 10,000 BCE.

reply to post by spikey

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Sound waves are really interesting.
Nice thread.
Sound waves can heal as well.
See sig below.
Then look into the guy behind it. IMHO it's something you would dig, man.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Dragonmusic -- you missed this thread?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I debunked the Solfeggio schtick.

reply to post by dragonsmusic

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Don't forget that dB's are in a logarithmic scale. So 194 dB's is still orders of magnitude higher than 140 dB...

Nonetheless, i am with you, even if an object 10000 times larger than a drop can be feasibly lifted, that still leaves out almost all objects one would be interested in lifting, and a lot of people deaf along the way.

-rrr

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Echtelion

Air particles can carry momentum. There really isn't anything anti'gravitic about this, any more than the way a helicopter works.

By anti gravity, I would assume most people expect a field that repels gravity or a device that modifies, amplifies or shields the field of gravity from a massive object like the earth.

If one insists on saying that acoustic levitation is antigravity, what's stopping me from calling a helicopter, a rocket, or even a table an antigravity device? Does "novelty" count?

-rrr

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Ultrasound ionizes electrochemicals to create electromagnetic energy. Ultrasound not only levitates but creates sonofusion -- which is also quantum gravity -- alchemy -- spacetime travel. This was discovered by Tesla, Keely, Schauberger and Taoism, Pythagoreanism, the Bushmen healers, tantra yoga of full-lotus, etc. springforestqigong.com... -- the teacher LEVITATED.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickyrrr
reply to post by Echtelion

Air particles can carry momentum. There really isn't anything anti'gravitic about this, any more than the way a helicopter works.

By anti gravity, I would assume most people expect a field that repels gravity or a device that modifies, amplifies or shields the field of gravity from a massive object like the earth.

If one insists on saying that acoustic levitation is antigravity, what's stopping me from calling a helicopter, a rocket, or even a table an antigravity device? Does "novelty" count?

-rrr

If you think of this in mechanical/engineering terms you can explain a few theories about how it could work.

First if we look at the vibrations in the case of the monks, they would have to first send a base signal that has repetition.

Then they would need to contain the sound and direct it, so would need another resonance that acts as a anchor, causing the waves to stay in whatever form they are being produced in.

Then you need to ensure the wave patterns do not fluctuate to ensure a smooth and consistent flow of the vibrations acting in harmony/in-sync.

Much like a mechanical drive system or a motion based system (think of a car driving it's wheels via a propshaft and the engine).

Question is how do you contain this field of vibration(s), stop them canceling or adversely affecting one another, direct away like water flowing without any containment and then get the whole lot to the right configuration to then produce some kind of acting force and/or influence on a target?

I believe everything responds to resonance and harmonics, problem is how do you identify this force and then design and develop a solution that encompasses this subject matter?

Food for though

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
O.K. here's how it works.

First of all NO ONE IS LISTENING. Get it?

Sound has no beginning and no end.

So, as scientists, we say -- ah sound -- it's a pressure wave, etc. Well if you take that to the ultimate level then you get "phonons."

Phonons are the acoustic oscillation or pressure wave of photons.

Anyway if you take this from the perspective of yogis or Tibetan monks -- again no ONE is listening -- there is no start and no end to listening. Buddha called it the "inner ear method."

What happens is we can hear ultrasound within our brains -- we can focus ultrasound by listening to the source of sound within ourselves.

That focused ultrasound ionizes our electrochemicals and this creates electromagnetic fields.

This is happening through resonance but with what -- what "signal" -- again no signal -- we exist WITHIN sound that has no end and no beginning. It's asymmetric or complementary opposites as spacetime itself -- an infinite process of eternal creation.

You can also experience this by taking ayahuasca or mimosa with syrian rue -- some sort of '___' plant absorption, etc.

The pineal gland transduces light through ultrasound piezoelectric pressure but the '___' is how we perceive the spacetime vortex itself as a holograph.

Biophotons are lasers -- they are highly coherent. So when focused it creates a holograph. This also creates electromagnetic fields called chi or prana.

Electromagnetic fields then create antigravity. That's how monks levitate. If a monk can levitate himself then 200 monks can levitate a rock weighing 3000 pounds.

reply to post by old_god

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join