It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Acoustic Levitation is Real!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Well let's not forget Roger Stringham's sonofusionjets.com...

Sonofusion and sonoluminescence are both inexplicable by current models of science yet very observable in Nature and in various technologies.

I took classes from a Chinese yoga master who does healing with the top hospital in the world -- the Mayo Clinic -- and he, Chunyi Lin, studied in Tibet with yoga masters there. So I've experienced and even trained in the powers of telekinesis from sound. springforestqigong.com... is his healing center -- you can get phone healings and watch videos of people he healed of late term cancer, M.S., Parkinsons, etc.

Cymatics -- if you read Hans Jenny's book -- at the end he says cymatics is all based on the Pythagorean Tetrad. I discovered, after finishing my masters thesis on the subject (2001, "Epicenters of Justice,") that Taoist yang and yin are the same as the Pythagorean Tetrad. Again it's complementary opposite harmonics whereas Western science uses symmetric-based mathematics. So C to G is 2:3, the Perfect 5th and G to C is 3:4, the Perfect 4th sound harmonic. Since this violates the commutative property there is an inherent asymmetrical resonance thereby transducing the whole frequency spectrum -- even the concept of "frequency" is wrong.

So you have the "time-frequency uncertainty principle" in quantum mechanics and "squeezed light" used to look for gravity waves currently. But that was the original principle in real Pythagorean harmonics -- 99% of Pythagorean philosophy online is actually not real, but just Platonic "divide and average" harmonics.

With complementary opposites we exist within reality -- Tesla realized this as well -- so that sine waves at high enough frequency actually bend spacetime thereby creating coherent light energy known as "biophotons" in current science.

O.K. so the Chinese healer Chunyi Lin says he actually did LEVITATE when he was in deep meditation in the mountains. You have to sit in full-lotus which is the tetrahedron -- and this is the most efficient resonance of the complementary opposites. Chunyi Lin went 49 days in full-lotus in a cave -- nonstop -- taking no water, no sleep and no food. I, myself, went 8 days on no food and just half a glass of water but I was not hungry nor thirsty. You create nutrition and water through electrolysis of the atmosphere.

Ultrasound ionizes the electrochemicals which then create electromagnetic energy which then creates light energy which then bends spacetime through photon entanglement.

I had a very close encounter with one of those big black equilateral triangle UFOs -- which are military btw -- summer of 1997 it flew over the hill and then tree on the north end of our yard -- after I had watched the balls of light, each a different color, doing strange maneuvers on the horizon. But anyway if you watch the black triangle youtube videos and the BBC documentary on the Belgium encounters -- those craft also use a secret spacetime propulsion that must be from Tesla principles. John Keely also discovered this -- that transduction of frequency has antigravity levitation. Victor Schauberger made the same discovery and so did even Wilhelm Reich. I think it is a sonofusion technology.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Wow quite interesting!
I wonder why no one did more work on this before

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
It is a very simple yet very radical concept. There is an expose on this that I discovered called the "Actual Matrix Plan" nonduality.com... -- right after I finished my masters thesis in 2001 at the U of Minnesota. So people have "discovered" this already but it is hidden in the secret societies. This further follow-up on the "Actual Matrix Plan" based on the "music logarithmic spiral" details the propaganda to cover-up this secret sound energy technology:

www.breakingopenthehead.com...

[edit on 21-1-2010 by drew hempel]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by jolois
Wow quite interesting!
I wonder why no one did more work on this before

Resonance is the essence and knowing that it would stand very clearly why Sacred Geometry is used even in the Military

I am working with a former Monk in Sweden to at Least try and relocate the Lost Tibetan Tapes

I doubt we can find the tapes seeing they were slapped with a "Confidential Badge", but in saying so, an effort towards truth with good intention is worth more than worthless conjecture

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
You mean the lost Tibetan Tapes of the Swedish engineer who witnessed the levitation? If not then Tibetan tapes about what? thanks.

reply to post by Somamech

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Angus123

Put something in front of your speakers and watch it move about.... although you will have to play the music loud....

i'll watch the vid now

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by drew hempel

Sorry mate, I should have said "Thee Lost Tape"

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
the lost tape about what? The lost "video" tape of the acoustic levitation?

Oh apparently so! Good luck!

keelynet.com...

Later Dr Jarl watched how the Tibetans built a monastery halfways up to a vertical montain ridge and levitated big stones from the valley. He made detailed notes and documented the whole process by a movie-camera. The film was later confiscated by the Englishmen and classified for 50 years. This time is over. Maybe somebody can find the film in the British archives now.

reply to post by Somamech

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
It is true that heavy objects like 15 ton stones cannot be lifted by this acoustic levitation technology. This is because the technology used here is not the same method that Yogi and tibetian monks are using. The process to lift these stones requires very precise type of chanting, consideration of geometry and specific arrangement of the monks. When the correct conditions are created resonance is achieived and it is the resonance that builds the power to lift the stones. There is a similar principle at work in the phenomenon of sonoluminance, or even in something as trivial as shattering a glass. The resonance is the key.

The ancients understood a lot about sonic technonology. Particular sounds generated particular effects.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Yes when I had done telekinesis from my qigong training it was due to very strong electromagnetic fields as the Florida Ed Coral Castle dude described. But as the chi or electromagnetic energy intensifies then it turns to shen or laser holographic energy. The shen energy then also bends spacetime. So it could be that there is a REAL type of antigravity spacetime propulsion going on -- which would be similar to sonofusion transmutation or electrogravitic propulsion.

reply to post by Indigo_Child

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
The thing that confuses me about this is, why no scientific tests? Why haven’t any of them gone to James Randi and just prove him wrong? If you can levitate huge stones, wouldn’t this technique be more familiar with the world???

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I'm watching another top Matrix scientist

Scottish Freemason homebase Carnegie style!

video.strath.ac.uk...

"Jim Gimzewski" claimed that each molecule has a sound and that can be used for healing -- now he's all into nanotech microscope probing.

At 9:20 he mentions "super capacitors" of electric cars -- which is probably the secret UFO propulsion going public! nano sound tech.

www.pulseplanet.com...

The device we use to detect the sound of the cells and the motion of the cells is called an atomic force microscope, but its not a microscope. Its actually a sharp tip that we put on top of the cell and we pick up the motion a bit like you would pick up the motion in a gramophone, in the stylus of a gramophone would transduce motion into some signal that we can then amplify.

Sure enough here is Gimzewski confirming sonofusion:

UCLA 2001 TO DATE SETH PUTTERMAN AND BRIAN NARANJO: Arriving at UCLA, I remember meeting Seth in his lab where I first saw sonoluminescence in action. It was so beautiful to again see visible photons emitted from these tiny collapsing bubbles. It was some time later that he informed me of X-ray emission by gently heating ferroelectric crystals. I set up an ultra high vacuum system straight away and we were the recipients of a few small grants aimed at exploring the creation of local X-ray emission. I was interested to generate localized field emission of electrons from a tip mounted on the crystal to perform local chemical analysis using energy dispersive X-ray analysis. Since the ferroelectyric crystal is also piezoelectric it seems possible to perform atomic force microscopy in conjunction with chemical analysis. The experiments led to new ides. In one we simple took dental X-ray film and use a small pyroelectric system to create images of a wire mesh. That work indicated the possibility to create point sources of X-rays and perhaps a new form of “Projection Microscopy”. It was the wild discussion on fusion that really got me excited and the possibility to generate ion beams that excited me most though. Recalling Muller’s Field Ion Microscope it seemed clear that a high enough positive potential on the tip would enable tunneling of electrons from gas phase deuterium to the tip there by creating positively charged ions that would be accelerated to the target. It turned out that as expected the sharpest tips were not the best for they would emit at lower potentials so an optimum value of around 100nm in radius was able to generate fusion events.

reply to post by Maddogkull

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   

O.K. so the Chinese healer Chunyi Lin says he actually did LEVITATE when he was in deep meditation in the mountains. You have to sit in full-lotus which is the tetrahedron -- and this is the most efficient resonance of the complementary opposites. Chunyi Lin went 49 days in full-lotus in a cave -- nonstop -- taking no water, no sleep and no food. I, myself, went 8 days on no food and just half a glass of water but I was not hungry nor thirsty. You create nutrition and water through electrolysis of the atmosphere.

Actually, you and anothoer poster before have brought up an interesting point. Not many people know that our bones display piezoelectric effects, that is to say generate an electrical potential when mechanical stress is applied. As stated previously, the lotus position applies alot of strees on your inner thigh, your ankles and shin aswell as your back and neck, the very posture could provide a small electricalo potential. Now on the grand scale of things, it's nothing. But to effect the body in subtle ways? ways that may even go unnoticed, or if noticed for nothing more than a feeling of well being?

In all fairness the articles clearly says that they doubt that wet bone, under physilogical frequencies could generate even these nominal amounts of potential, but it is still very interesting, to me at least.

Studies of the dielectric and piezoelectric properties of fully hydrated bone raise some doubt as to whether wet bone is piezoelectric at all at physiological frequencies (5.2). Piezoelectric effects occur in the kilohertz range, well above the range of physiologically significant frequencies (5.2). Both the dielectric properties (5.3) and the piezoelectric properties of bone (5.4) depend strongly upon frequency. The magnitude of the piezoelectric sensitivity coefficients of bone depends on frequency, on direction of load, and on relative humidity. Values up to 0.7 pC/N have been observed (5.4), to be compared with 0.7 and 2.3 pC/N for different directions in quartz, and 600 pC/N in some piezoelectric ceramics. It is, however, uncertain whether bone is piezoelectric in the classic sense at the relatively low frequencies which dominate in the normal loading of bone. The streaming potentials examined originally by Anderson and Eriksson (5.5,5.6) can result in stress generated potentials at relatively low frequencies even in the presence of dielectric relaxation but this process is as yet poorly understood.

This could also be the cause of some of the more anomalous feelings people report through yoga or tai chi , the increased vitality, strength or stamina etc.

Both of these arts (there are more) use stretching and motion to push and pull weight around their body, the key to both is an ability to understand and control shifting your bodies weight, your muscles are also plied during these excercises. Could this not release and even promote the flow of this potential charge? or your 'chi'.

Also, to think that examples of similar process' being used in limb regeneration? Artificially regenerated limbs on rats? Could this be the natural process of amphibians well know regeneration abilities?

Becker and co-workers [5.19-5.22] have also explored tissue electrical properties in connection with growth, repair and regeneration. For example, [5.22, 5.23] partial limb regeneration in rats was stimulated by application of weak electrical signals. Electrical signals in amphibians [5.24], which can naturally regenerate lost limbs, differ from those in mammals, which ordinarily do not regenerate lost limbs. Cartilage [5.25] exhibits electrical response to applied force.

Still reading the article, may have more.

article -.- silver.neep.wisc.edu...

EMM

Edit

OK this is quite interesting. I have a book on tai chi sitting next to me, it cearly states it's belief that one of the most beneficial things about tai chi is how it effects you vitality and health. Now one of it's biggest Pro's was that it in fact helps you lymphatic system disseminate lymph throught your body. Your lymphatic system doesn't have a pump like you heart to fire it around the body, so it depends on motion to get itself around. Tai chi utilises most muscles and tendons in you body, not to mention putting considerable stress on your bones. I have also just read this:

Bone electricity: wet and dry
[SNIP] The piezolectric polarization may consequently depend on the strain gradient (5.7) as well as on the strain. Theoretical analyses of bone piezoelectricity (5.9-5.12) may be relevant to the issue of bone remodeling. Recent, thorough, studies have explored electromechanical effects in wet and dry bone. They suggest that two different mechanisms are responsible for these effects: classical piezoelectricity due to the molecular asymmetry of collagen in dry bone, and fluid flow effects, possibly streaming potentials in wet bone (5.13).

One of the main modes of transport for the lymphatic system is bone marrow, considering bone is porous by nature, it is interesting.

Now this is all a little of topic but I was looping back to the monks chanting and 'levitating; objects. The key to a good chant is your dantien, or sea of energy, also known as our stomach. Good diaphragm work is the key apparently. Could the stomach be a sort of resonant cavity?

[edit on 21-1-2010 by ElectroMagnetic Multivers]

[edit on 21-1-2010 by ElectroMagnetic Multivers]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Well since you are researching and interested I can give you more secrets. I had to figure this out through experience and then looking up the research. It works through the vagus nerve of the parasympathetic system.

The vagus nerve connects to the cervix in females -- and just a few years ago it was discovered to be the secret for female orgasms -- internal climaxes.

So when I sit in full-lotus I also have internal climaxes through the vagus nerve.

Then if you study "electrical smog" or electrical sensitivity it's well documented that when there is ionization of the body then the brain blood barrier can be bypassed through the endothelium cells.

I first discovered this in Harvard physiologist Kummer's book "The Tangled Wing" -- and he is the mentor for Professor Robert Sapolsky who documents in his books "Munkeyluv" and "The Trouble with Testosterone" that when the male primate ejaculates it's a TRIGGER activating a switch from the vagus parasympathetic relaxation nerve to the STRESS sympathetic nerve.

O.K. so when the vagus nerve is ionized -- it happens through ultrasound. When we meditate we listen to the highest pitch but when turned internally the highest pitch resonates into ultrasound. This is documented in Drosich's book "Magic of the Senses" on biophysics. So when we focus on listening to the source of sound internally then we create a ultrasound feedback. When that is combined with full-lotus then there is more piezoelectric feedback.

This feedback then ionizes the electrochemicals of the stomach --- there is a huge reserve of serotonin in the lower body. The vagus nerve is called the "Third Hemisphere" of the brain by Tony Wright -- who has a book "Left in the Dark" about how the modern diet cuts off full brain development.

Anyway so then the serotonin creates blissful heat through ultrasound ionization -- internal climaxes of the vagus nerve -- and this activates the endocrine system which is linked to the traditional concept of chakras.

There's an exercise that anyone can do and is the secret of alchemy -- it's the basis of the book "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" translated by Charles Luk. It's called the "microcosmic orbit" or "small universe" -- you can get the Level 1 sitting meditation c.d. from springforestqigong.com... -- just scroll down on instructional tools -- it's very cheap -- that's the best tool for practice.

So there's 12 points along the outside of the body and I discovered that yang and yin are based on Pythagorean harmonics -- with yang as the Perfect 5th or 2:3 and yin as the Perfect 4th or 3:4 -- the Pythagorean Tetrad. So the "cycle of fifths" in Western science is actually an "infinite spiral of fifths." In classical science time is measured as spatial distance but the secret of alchemy is that energy is measured as frequency -- not amplitude. Not even spatial frequency -- but just complementary opposite resonance.

Anyway so as the practice continues the jing or electrochemical energy gets further ionized and turned into chi or electromagnetic fields. This chi is stored in the "lower tan tien" which is behind and below the stomach. But the more chi is stored the less food and water is needed. So spiritual reality is the opposite of material reality.

Then when the chi is strong enough the middle of the brain gets hot and gets permanently magnetized. So I can "flex" my pineal gland and it's a piezoelectric transducer which then transmits electromagnetic fields -- as shen -- or "laser holographic" energy.

When a person has their third eye fully open then they can do long distance healing and even see inside a person's body -- Chunyi Lin and his assistant Jim Nance can do this. You can get phone healings from springforestqigong.com...

reply to post by ElectroMagnetic Multivers

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Sure it's real but monks don't do it by chanting. It takes a very precise frequency (ultrasonic) and a powerful sound soruce.

As a result of multiple reflections between an ultrasonic radiator and a solid, flat or concave reflector - which is adjusted concentrically at a distance of some multiple half wavelengths - a standing wave with equally spaced nodes and antinodes of the sound pressure and velocity amplitude will be generated (see Figure 2-1). Solid or liquid samples with effective diameters of less than half a wavelength will be levitated without contact below the pressure nodes as a result of axial radiation pressure and radial Bernoulli stress. Minimal acoustic power is required for this levitation, when the sound wavelength is about three times the sample diameter (see Table 2-1).

Ultrasonic Levitator Manual

[edit on 1/20/2010 by Phage]

Or the monks could be standing in the correct spot where there collective soundwave bounces off a wall and keeps reverberating like a soundloop until the amount of sound energy is charged up enough to allow them to levitate something......

Yes it would take a while, but who else has more patience than a monk?

ever think about that?

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
This video shows the secret power of monks

www.youtube.com...

Chunyi Lin studied with a Shaolin monk who similarly used his eyes to light things on fire.

reply to post by LucidDreamer85

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   

There is a region bt Tibet and nepal which is very inaccesable due to the lay of the mountains, it takes days to alk there. It is known as paradise on earth, and a few westerners claim to have wirnessed monks levitating stones. It is documented, and is possibly the location refered to as Shambala.
Now I forget the name but I will find it and post it here.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Sweet. Was that featured in the NatGeo special recently where the caves with scrolls were found?

reply to post by serpentine

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
There was a couple things my imagination jumped to.

1. I'm mad at myself for not thinking of focusing high pitch sounds thru pipes, it makes me think of tunnel vision, and it seems it converts the sound like a magnifying glass converts focused light. I did a blog article about 2012 and how I thought we could solve our potential issues, I came to understand that at the base of energy its about pressure and flow,if one is stronger, the other has to "follow the leader" this seems to be true in all of nature and newtons laws as well. if we've all known this, why aren't we in space yet thru magnetism and frequency leverage? we've had the blueprint over a century!! so what the governments there, we the people should be their as well, innovation come from the ground up, and used and suppressed by governments, but if we start working together thru blogs and forums like ATS, we can build off of each others ideas and insights, everybody doesn't have to solve the puzzle, just contribute and inspire the next thought in others, we have the numbers to make anything possible

2. A video that has always intrigued me is the you tube demonstrations of sand on vibrating plates and the geometry that comes from resonating at high frequencies. Its just another verification to me that their is design to our existence, and it follows laws.

check it out:

Lets set some goals yall!! we are the biggest forum on the net, and we have some bright minds here. all we need to know is that if its focused or strong enough, anything we focus or target at will follow. I believe in the power of analogies to inspire thought, so however a thought comes, is how we should present it. LETS GO TEAM!!!! lol

[edit on 21-1-2010 by neodreamcatcher]

[edit on 21-1-2010 by neodreamcatcher]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
your link didn't work? Anyway here's another youtube on "sound wave" propulsion -- it's similar to what others have proposed -- only with ultrasound -- that the waves are focused through geometry:

www.youtube.com...

But I think it's sonofusion -- through transduction of acoustic waves. Call it phonons if you want.

O.K. here we go -- transduction:

www.sonic-dynamics.com... -- this technology is already for sale commercial for refrigerators, etc. Here's their youtube vid:

www.youtube.com...

reply to post by neodreamcatcher

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join