It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My wife wants to sign up

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I was helping my wife register with the site, but found a problem. Because we only have one e mail address, she cant start her own account. I am wondering how you can work around this? it wont accept hotmail accounts?

cma

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 05:00 PM
link   
your email provider should let you make multaple addresses.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Your right, they should, and do if I want to pay an extra 10 bucks a month...LOL

Is there a mod out there than can answer my question? Is there any other way I can get her, her own account? I certainly don't want her using mine cause, we see things WAY diffetrently...lol

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 05:11 PM
link   
you should be able to use hotmail accounts i have and its let me do it before when ive forgot my passwords aswell

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 05:12 PM
link   
You can use your ATS points to buy an webmail account here, and there are a bunch of free webmails services on the net.

A free good one that I like to use is www.digiverse.net...

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 05:15 PM
link   
ok, thought it said you couldnt use hotmail etc...Must of read it wrong.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Nope, I didnt read it wrong, it no longer accepts hotmail or yahoo or any other free e mail account.

I even tried...lol Just in case.

[Edited on 26-5-2004 by Darkblade71]

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 05:21 PM
link   
STOP................DON'T DO IT................SHE WILL REGRET IT............YOU WILL REGRET IT..............ATS WILL BE YOUR LIVES.........YOU WILL SPEAK OF NOTHING ELSE AT HOME EXCEPT WHAT HAPPENED ON ATS TODAY....TRUST ME......I KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT...........RUN...........SAVE YOURSELVES

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 05:21 PM
link   
U2U Skeptic Overlord and tell him about your problem.

He can probably help you out with your problem.

Or try maybe using another free email service thats not yahoo or hotmail.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Thanks, I found a way to do it...much appreciated!

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Well, in that case, too bad you didn't follow Venus' advice...MWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!!!!

[Edited on 26-5-2004 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 05:41 PM
link   
LOL

Naw, I'm not to worried about it.
She gets into debates, was one of the top debaters in her class in High School. So she will enjoy this, plus, she works a lot, so...LOL

Wont be fighting over the computer...much...I hope...but then I said that when I get her into Ultima Online too...oh man...*slaps himself in the head*...what have I done??

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 05:44 PM
link   
LOL...my dear husband couldn't figure out why I even wanted to buy a computer. He had no clue what it could do.

Needless to say, there are times, I have to wait my turn *sigh*. And act like an adult *grumble*

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 05:49 PM
link   
DB
If your idea doesn't work, I can help you out. Send me a U2U.
CS

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
Wont be fighting over the computer...much...I hope...but then I said that when I get her into Ultima Online too...oh man...*slaps himself in the head*...what have I done??

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED :shk:

another ATS addict is born :w:

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Thanks Common, I found a way to do it, and it worked
But thanks anyways for the offer

top topics

join