It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hugo Chavez Says US Weapon Test Caused Haiti Earthquake

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
This is pretty crazy stuff, i know he hates the US but what he says could very well be true. I mean Bush and Clinton are in charge there now and this seems to be a move for takeover now since they have been softened up by the quake.

I call this as i see it and what i see is more US agenda.

[edit on 20-1-2010 by OpTiMuS_PrImE]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Already being discussed here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Chevez is a fool. He likes to hear himself talk all day on the television and radio. I say that its his loud mouth that has caused the Haitian earthquake.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Why would anyone believe Chavez? The Venezuelans don't, why should we?

Also, why in the world would the US want to take over a nation that has absolutely nothing to loot, plunder or otherwise profit from.
More silly spewings from Mr Fashion himself, thats right, the guy in the red sport coat and beret - Hugo Chavez! (cue applause)

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Chavez doesnt know a thing, all he knows is the cia are running drugs.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by intelgurl

I am totally in awe of the U.S. of A. A hurricane was diverted from rich folk's neighborhoods in the early 2000's, and then wreaked havoc upon poor people of Florida. Then Katrina, meant to kill black people because George Bush hates black people. Now more black people killed because of the U.S.A.'s great scientific weapons to control not just the weather, but the very earth itself. Wow. Man, it's not good to fool Mother U.S.A. !!!

Pretty soon the U.S.A. will have a "stop it" spray. It will be sold in containers, like hairspray, and when someone says something bad about the U.S.A. a person can just spray the speaker with the "stop it" spray and suddenly the words will stop.

It's great to be an American. We control the very core of the earth!!!!

Muaaaahaaahaaaaaa!

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
This just gos to show how much of a nut Chavez is.

-E-

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
As mentioned, there is an already posted thread on this topic here.

Please contribute any further questions and/or comments to the above linked thread.

Thank you.

Thread Closed.

top topics

join