It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Made Ice Age

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Hello all,

After reading this thread about the recent earthquake activity in Haiti and the deep conspiracy behind it, I began asking WHY and came up with this possible solution:

The powers that be are planning on unleashing an attack on the people like never done before and the tragedy that has befallen Haiti is being used as a stepping stone to serve as an alibi for the inconceivable event that is going to wipe out millions of people across the globe.

They are going to make Yellowstone Erupt.

Now, you can go right on ahead and call me a tin-foil hatter and all the other names that come with saying a thing like this. When you are finished distracting everyone else from debate of the potentiality of this topic, then you can feel free to join the rest of us in discussion of the implications of such an event.

I will light the torch here and tell you why I think the PTB might do a thing like this:

1) To prevent actual ice age from happening

With the ice caps melting at a rapid rate, the ocean is becoming increasingly desalinated which is most likely responsible for the hurricanes that have been happening in the pacific ocean which cold temperature dominated thermohaline current would not make possible. Think about how difficult it would be to control 6.5 billion people in survival mode with a real ice age that is proven to last some 100,000 years. The eruption of the super volcano at Yellowstone will result in an ash cloud that will cover the planet and put earth into a temporary ice age. Allowing for the ice caps to stop melting and giving the PTB time to start anew and find different ways to control the people.
Global Warming Causes Global Cooling

2) Population reduction

I think this one is obvious. The fewer people on the planet, the easier it will be to control them.

3) To easily rebuild society and push the Green initiative in the least efficient way so that the people still rely on a 3rd party source for energy that they believe to be the most sustainable method

Consider this post from this thread:

Originally posted by spinkyboo
Remember that Yellowstone is being used and a very wanted area to continue to be used as an energy resource. -
drilling energy base - geothermal and the like...
Just saying -
The folks in Washington have been pushing for even more -
This area is WANTED and big time.

www.skytruth.org...
billingsgazette.com... xt
dotearth.blogs.nytimes.com... ermal-the-next-killer-app/

Also don't forget that some drilling can cause the earth to quake - usually too shallow to cause big quakes - but it is something to keep in mind.

geology.geoscienceworld.org...
adsabs.harvard.edu...

Here some fun reading on the subject

It's going to be another big scam if we let them get away with it. It will be a new age of deception for the inhabitants of planet earth. If this does happen, I hope Yellowstone just wipes me out or the mothership comes to pick me up and take me home. If I do survive, then I will try to stop the elite from controlling us again by continuing to help wake people up.

What do you all think?

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by leira7

What do you all think?

Suddenly, I feel a lot saner.

Not that I am, mind you... my family thinks I am in a high orbit already for things I believe.

Would you mind if I... um, print your OP and stick it under a magnet on the fridge?

Thanks

[edit on 20-1-2010 by redoubt]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by redoubt
reply to post by leira7

What do you all think?

Suddenly, I feel a lot saner.

Not that I am, mind you... my family thinks I am in a high orbit already for things I believe.

Would you mind if I... um, print your OP and stick it under a magnet on the fridge?

Thanks

[edit on 20-1-2010 by redoubt]

People called Galileo Galilei crazy too.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by leira7

People called Galileo Galilei crazy too.

If I may offer this quote as a reply:

"We all agree that your theory is crazy, but is it crazy enough?"
- Niels Bohr

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by leira7

Dear leira7

So you think that TPTB will make Yellowstone do it’s thing like now??

One day this will happen that is just about for sure.

However the worst hit area will be the continental USA so where do you think TPTB will be hiding for the next hundred to a thousand years???

In my opinion they are not going to depopulate the USA perhaps India, China, Indonesia and Korea, not to speak of Iran.

In this I am not saying that Yellowstone will not go off just that I can’t see anybody making do so as there doesn’t seam to be an upside.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I hate to ask this, one well placed thermonuclear device, would this cause the Caldera to erupt?

I always wondered if Russia had a plan to use a device or devices targeted to make it erupt, in case of an all out war.

Makes you think, huh?

[edit on 1/20/2010 by endisnighe]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

I hate to ask this, one well placed thermonuclear device, would this cause the Caldera to erupt?

During WW2, the Allies considered placing bombs in both Vesuvius and Fujiyama to trigger an eruption. But as it turns out, for something like that to work, even with a nuke, there would have to be a huge amount of pressure already in place and a thin distance between the surface and the pressurized magma.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by leira7

population reduction eh? not sure if that will pass council.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperSlovak

i,m sure it will pass the council of 7

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
well, what if they have been reconnecting the old lava channels to help refill the big chamber by using mini explosions to pour the molten magma into the main lava pit. In recent years, the ground levels have been reported to have risen rapidly in over a short period of time. It's not unfathomable if you know how a super volcano works and were to get the extra lava from to help push it over the edge and explode.

[edit on 20-1-2010 by leira7]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

The power will shift back to Europe and people will look to Prince William of Wales because he is going to be the next antichrist

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
folks , as i see it after many tears of hard contemplation, i really believe it boils down to this, people have become so useless that they cannot take care of them selves, so this is were all this comes to big government, but who takes care of the government? no 1 as far as i can see.However if every 1 started taken care of biz on there own , you wouldnt need big gov.But at this stage in time, i really believe that a mass depopulation program would do the world a good, the gov has a mission i think its to depopulate the world quik and now so as to not have billions of bodies scatered over the planet after 2012 distruction, or they really need to get rid of 2-3 bill quik , like op said , useless eaters,when i was 7or8, i had local newspapers just dyin to sign up kids to deliver papers at 4 and 5 in the morning, before school,now you have millions of people outta work begging for a job happily to be shovelin shiot.this is another reason for crime, if you dont work you dont eat, then you steal and cheat to survive, 1 movie comes to mind, mad max.is this our road to reality?

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by leira7

Dear leira7

Ok now that I have picked myself up of the floor having fallen into total fits of laughter.

I have to point out that the royal family in the UK has little to no real power, influence perhaps but no power. So the idea of Prince William leading Satan’s army to the final battle of Armageddon is sounding a little remote as a possibility.

But I have to say it has given me a great laugh if nothing else.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

Well, if you believe in the Illuminati, freemasons, and holy bloodlines, then it all leads up to Prince William. He will bring peace to us all and as he slowly gains our control. look at the link I posted, educate yourself.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Oh, se we found out for cetain that AGW (Anthropogenic Global Warming) is a SCAM, and a lie, and that the scientists had to rig the data, hide data, and use legal, and illegal ways to suppress information so people would keep believing that "mankind is the reason for Climate Change" and now "manking will cause an Ice Age"?....

There are forces, and factors in the Universe that are a lot more powerful than mankind will ever be, and we have found out through research that the Solar System has entered a new region of space.

We are receiving more radiation than has happened since at least we started monitoring space, and probably longer. We know for a fact that the Sun's activity, wether it is high, or low causes earthquakes on Earth, but we also know for a fact that the Earth's magnetic field is weaker now than it has been for tens of thousands of years. The Earth's magnetic field is also fluctuating wildly and causing large breaches in it.

We also know that the new region of space, and the Interstellar cloud the Solar System is passing through is highly magnetized.

Now sum all of that up and you will probalby find the real causes for the increase seismic, magmatic acivity as well as Climate Change.

December 23, 2009: The solar system is passing through an interstellar cloud that physics says should not exist. In the Dec. 24th issue of Nature, a team of scientists reveal how NASA's Voyager spacecraft have solved the mystery.

"Using data from Voyager, we have discovered a strong magnetic field just outside the solar system," explains lead author Merav Opher, a NASA Heliophysics Guest Investigator from George Mason University. "This magnetic field holds the interstellar cloud together and solves the long-standing puzzle of how it can exist at all."

science.nasa.gov...

There is no need to make up anything. The facts are showing us what is really happening and why.

[edit on 23-1-2010 by ElectricUniverse]

top topics

join