It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy theory with Jesse Ventura cancelled?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by DrTibbs

Your whole point is that weakened steel at the top third of a skyscraper caused all of the steel in that building to structurally fail. Twice. On the same day. That is what is so ridiculous about the debunkers here on ATS. Constantly trying to explain a one time in history anomaly as being feasible. Presenting fiction in an authoritative manner does not change the fact that it is just that. Fiction. Good luck Dr. and godspeed.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by DrTibbs

I love the argument 'nothing like this ever happened' so the laws of physics do not apply.
Another thing I have noticed about the debunkers here on ATS. Personal insults are a large part of their strategy. Very clever... Take care 'Doctor'. Your wordy fodder is not a substitute for the truth. Once again, I encourage you to wallow in your fiction. It obviously gives you much satisfaction.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by DrTibbs

This whole forum is fodder. Anyone who does not agree with the conspiracy theorists is mocked, ridiculed, and covered up. Sad thing. Our country and its people get more naive every day. Our children are rated 30th in the world education level, and our country is failing. The fall of the great American Empire and as long as the lack of logic and reason spirals downward in this country, it is doomed. Common sense in this country is no longer common. Some of you need to get your heads out of your asses and be productive again.

edit on 23-10-2010 by DrTibbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

I'm sure his goal is to try and educate the morons who believe this crap. To bad most of the people in here have the mentality of a rock in here and his attempt is fruitless. Some of you sound like a bunch of Baptist snake dancers in here with the education level of a 2nd grader.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by jambatrumpet

Hello i'm just now new here but i have been following for a while and would like to point out that the tests that were preformed on the steel beams in the 911 episode can and have been recreated by almost any highschool chem class graduate. the fact that certain naysayers continue to deny the facts just goes to show that we need more people like jesse to bring these discrepincies into the light of day so that more ostreches will pull their heads out of their..............sand boxes.
please forgive any spelling errors it was never my strong point.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   
ya know the fact that any highschool chem class graduate can do the test actually makes it worse that the test hasnt been done yet
edit on 14-11-2010 by hisshadow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by DrTibbs

"Our children are rated 30th in the world education level, and our country is failing."

I blame that on football lol

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Time Warner owns TruTV and Jesse's show may have been canceled when he mentioned that Bush and Cheney were responsible for the BP oil spill when he did a show on BP. Did Jesse ever do a show on "Chemtrails?" That would really get his show canceled.....

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Antidoteman

This thread was created after the short season 1. Season 2 began airing in October and I don't know if it has concluded or if it is on mid-season break. As far as I know the show isn't canceled as it gets very good ratings for TruTV. TruTV even has a "conspiracies" section in their website menu.

The episode I've heard thats caused the most controversy was the "Police State" episode about the FEMA camps. I don't know if it aired again after it's original airdate but the full episode is no longer available on TruTV's website.

It was probably my least favorite episode. I think that Jesse should be more skeptical in every episode but in particular in this episode he's taking everything that Alex Jones has to say as gospel.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I'm kind of torn... I don't want to see it go because, since getting some of my family members to watch it, they've actually paid a lot more attention to different theories that I've mentioned and stuff..
On the other hand, God, I hope it's canceled, because Jesse himself really bugs me... It seems like they intentionally make it look cheap and cliche sometimes, too... and Jesse can be kind of mean when people dont say what he wants them to...

Anyway, they're probably just waiting to see how well the show did.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

You know what? There could very well be disinfo, I always had my doubts with Alex Jones. I can't put my finger on it but there's something fishy about that guy. The body language, maybe?? It wouldn't be that difficult to do either. Most of the time, Jones and Ventura, could give out info that people are going to find out about anyway and putting flare into it by saying the TPTB wants to keep it secret, it gives it shock value and people eat that up. And since people "see" it on TV they come to trust it. Then they can lie and people will beleive and that sucks!

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I stopped watching it after the first 15 minutes or so, they called him 'Governor' way too many times for my liking.

Once you're out of office the title should no longer apply.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Jesse Venturas show is a GREAT "first introduction to the truth" for the sheeple.

And thats exactly why they erased it from everyones DVRs (certain episodes)

His show was the highest rated show in TruTV. Imagine if American Idol stopped airing and was stripped off of peoples DVRs. Something is obviously up and they proved it by deleting the show.
edit on 24-1-2011 by The_Zomar because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I finally watched this show the other night. SERIOUSLY awful. I have to wonder, who buys this grade-school level of inquiry?

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
They should just change the name from of the show from "Police State" to "America - Extreme Makeover". Works for me.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I hate that this thread keeps popping up, people are getting the wrong idea and thinking that the show has been canceled. "Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura" has NOT been canceled. Season 2 has ended. Season 3 is in production.

All the episodes should be available online.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by MrAndy

I think it makes a very apt commentary on his audience that the season ending gets interptetted as ZOMG, the NWO canceled his show!"

I bet at the end of every day these people think the "NWO" has killed the sun.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by inkyminds

Well that isn't arguable but the problem is that TruTV doesn't advertise an episode as a season finale, and the two seasons have been really short (7 episodes in season 1 and 8 in season 2). At the end of season 1 when this thread was made it was an easy conclusion to think that the show had been pulled off the air because it is unusual for a program to have so few episodes in a season.

The 2nd season ending was also unusual in that it was expected to have more episodes since the show was known to be a success. And then after the last episode there was a holiday marathon and the following week had an entirely different show in the schedule. TruTV currently isn't showing reruns of the show at all. It's unusual, but the show isn't canceled.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join