It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Daniel Payseur....?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Today I watched a good film on Youtube THE BIGGEST SECRET GLOBAL CONSPIRACY, attached link to part 2: www.youtube.com...

It seems to claim that Louis XVII escaped France, housed by the King of England and then moved to America taking the name Daniel Payseur. He was awarded 600 Acers of land in the US and went on to own the Lancaster Railway, Gold Hill Mining Corp and the Bank of Lancaster.

After trawling the internet and finding many many pages on this topic they all seem to lead back to one person, David Ike. I also found this alternative story www.chinadaily.com.cn... that the boy kings heart has been DNA tested and proved to have died aged 10.

Does anyone else have any input to this story as I seem to be hitting a dead end but the idea is very interesting?

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Never heard of the guy or his connection to Icke. I wonder why the King of England at the time would have let the King of France out of a beheading. I mean what material gain would he have gotten. He knew that he didn't have vast sums of money anymore. And if he did, he could as easily take it away and hand him over to the new french govt. or just kill him outright.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I beleive there could have been an element of chivalry involved, Regicide is seriously frowned upon, i would not be surprised to find that he was granted clemency after all he is not one of the rif-raff he is a God annointed soul in their own eyes, as much a king as any king with all the trappings of state andprivelege that comes with it.
It is as bad as being dead having your throne and birthright removed from you, also the revolution was so complete even if he did live their would be no way he could ever try to recover the thrione because liberty equality and fraternity would make sure the peasants fulfilled the sentence if he ever tried to regain his position.

Freemasonry was the motivation behind the french revolution, who was the motivation behind freemasonry was it the crown of england or the vatican, i always have trouble seperating the two's involvements whenever global intrigue raises its ugly head, i cannot work out who is leading who which is master which is servant.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   
The details I have read seem to be confused. On the one hand its states that this blood line is the lead blood line of the 13 houses of the Illuminati, on the other hand it indicates that the Bravarian (Haupt/Rothschild) lead Illuminati insitgated the French revolution, which does not see to make sense.

I believe the sources come from David's 'The Biggest Secret' which is quoted here skulls411.blogspot.com...

I've just got a hold of the book and will read up.

Hoping there are some really informed ATS's that can clear this up, seems very muddled to me.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: queuepolitely

And now 8 years later, it's a part of the Qanon conspircy/movement (depending on your view).

new topics

top topics

join