It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The USDA Comes Clean

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I don't know how true this is as there is no screen shot or anything, maybe some tech savvy people can find it cached. Found

I’m sure they’ll quickly correct this, but as I post this, the USDA’s blog currently reads:

…the USDA is making every effort to make sure that today’s children are the first American generation to have a shorter life expectancy than their parents.

Obviously a Freudian slip. (Thanks, Janet.) Link.

Source

Doesn't surprise me. I try to stay away from their poison. I only drink bottled water, would be better quality if it were easier available. Foods are a bit harder to obey.. Anyways you can't trust those people, don't leave it up to them to judge what your kids eat, and yourself..

Edit:Added cache version

[edit on 20-1-2010 by SeeingBlue]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
They are talking about the children ?

To my understanding. United states of America has the largest group of obese people in the world.

Without any poison giving to us. Their numbers are enough to lower the life expecting of our current generation !!

Our grandparents all become or became 70, 80 or 90 years old.
My cummunity shows a lot of 35 to 50 year old people dying.

Almost all by haert faillure and vascualer problems.
This can be related to our way of living since the sixty's or so.

Our diet became less nutricious and more loaded on energy like sugars an fat.
The other thing is we stopped physical labor and other exercises.

Do to technology.

1+1= 5 Right ?

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
haha, is that for real ?? People are so desensitized and sheep like that the USDA and FDA could admit to everything theyve done, ... and nobody would pay too much attention ..... because their watching football, or desperate housewives.

You could say " hey Jimmy Joe, don't you know there's Uranium in that bottled water" .....

and they would say " does this mean I'm gonna have me some mutant powers ?? like that there X-Men "

[edit on 20-1-2010 by IntastellaBurst]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I worked for the USDA for about a year and needless to say after that I stopped eating meat that they regulate, pork, beef chicken. I only eat fish now and not so much of that. It is a worthless corrupt agency that needs to be done away with.
Worked for the Department of Defense for twelve years what a world of difference.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
If that is a leak, it's a big one. I guess we now know why our foods and other stuff needed on a daily basis isn't giving us the balance we need. The elite don't need a balance for us, they just want us gone permanently.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Sure, here is your wanted cache.

Google's Cache

It is in the last paragraph. Save to your hard disk or take a screenshot before google crawls that page again and updates its cache.

[edit on 20-1-2010 by jjjtir]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeeingBlue
I don't know how true this is as there is no screen shot or anything, maybe some tech savvy people can find it cached.

I’m sure they’ll quickly correct this, but as I post this, the USDA’s blog currently reads:

…the USDA is making every effort to make sure that today’s children are the first American generation to have a shorter life expectancy than their parents.

Obviously a Freudian slip. (Thanks, Janet.) Link.

Source

Doesn't surprise me. I try to stay away from their poison. I only drink bottled water, would be better quality if it were easier available. Foods are a bit harder to obey.. Anyways you can't trust those people, don't leave it up to them to judge what your kids eat, and yourself..

------------------------------

A little Google goes a long ways, Your inner quote above from the vegan.com web site left out one key word "not". Here's an actual quote from the blog on the USDA site with the source: (I underlined the word they left out).

Childhood obesity is one of the greatest public health crises facing the United States and the USDA is making every effort to make sure that today’s children are not the first American generation to have a shorter life expectancy than their parents.

Source

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by wyldwylly

Well, what can you say. Like a self fulfilled prophecy, they corrected the phrase.

Here is the Google Cache of 16 Jan 2010 18:04:43 GMT that has the old, original version.

[edit on 20-1-2010 by jjjtir]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by jjjtir

HaHa, nice...
It's a shame though it took them more than 24 hours to catch the glitch. I wonder how many complaints they got from Friday to Saturday before they changed it.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Wow, I knew someone would find the cache. How many other errors are in that post. It might be worthy noting if the word "not" was the only "typo."

top topics

join