It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeff Peckman Video? Where did it go?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Ok so I did a search and found threads dating back to 2008 but didn't know whether to bump them so I created this thread.

Basically all I want to know is did a real video ever come out or was he found out to be a hoaxer?

I know that a video was shown as a reconstruction of the "real" video, so did Peckman ever come up with the goods? Seeing as I can't find anymore info about it I'm guessing no.

Any information is appreciated!

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
The real one came. It looked interesting, the eyes even had a reflective cat glow that would be hard to hoax but I'm sure the wolves around here will have a go at this though.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Would you please post a link of this "released" footage.

All I am finding is that same fake footage. I don't even know why they bothered creating it...it's very misleading.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
... Nevermind I found it.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Pretty disappointing isn't it? Sad really. The lengths people will go to for attention.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
They came 20 million miles to play peek a boo with us..

Aint that cute

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
LMAO!

Thanks for posting that video. I needed a laugh.

How camp does he look when he goes to the window at the end and then jumps out of view.

Anyone who even considers this as being real needs there head examined. As for recreating the cats eye effect. My nephew has a toy bear that does just that. Its quite freaky if you turn the lights out and shine a light on them. Even freakier if the light is red.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Just listened to the George Noory report of his failed lie detector test. Apparently he failled because PTSD and failled on one question. Does this mean that he isnt BS? Good video but I expect more for Intersteller visitors than hide and seek, dont you?

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
lol cheers for finding it. I guess I wasn't missing much!

His reaction at the end

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mclaneinc

Aint that cute

That's called ridicule. To be fair, the alien in the window could easily be a fake head being held up by a buddy or even Stan himself. Notice you don't see Stan and the alien head at the same time? So this video proves absolutely nothing.

But to say that aliens would never come 20 million miles (even that statement is ludicrous. The closest star Alpha Centauri is 24 trillion miles away. Plus we have no idea about the extent of their technology. 24 trillion may be right next door to them) to look in a window is not very open minded. I would expect the first reason to come would be exploration and that would include viewing the indigenous life forms in their natural habitat.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Origin

Originally posted by Mclaneinc

Aint that cute

That's called ridicule. To be fair, the alien in the window could easily be a fake head being held up by a buddy or even Stan himself. Notice you don't see Stan and the alien head at the same time? So this video proves absolutely nothing.

But to say that aliens would never come 20 million miles (even that statement is ludicrous. The closest star Alpha Centauri is 24 trillion miles away. Plus we have no idea about the extent of their technology. 24 trillion may be right next door to them) to look in a window is not very open minded. I would expect the first reason to come would be exploration and that would include viewing the indigenous life forms in their natural habitat.

No it wasn't ridicule it was sarcasm...

Are you being serious?

For me Stan's video is so obviously faked I made a joke of his video, his video. You have for some reason globally applied my joke to cover alien visitation in general.

Not being rude but that's just daft and indeed a bit annoying that you have concluded what you think is my stand point on the whole UFO idea based upon an obvious joke.

Just so I can clear my views up for you, I am a believer and have actually witnessed 2 UFO's myself, were they Alien, I have no idea....

Seems humour is an Alien concept to some....

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
The funny part about this whole thing, is that the reacreation looked more real.

During the Larry King interview there was a recreation of the event they showed (which is the most prolific jeff peckman video on youtube, a.k.a. the "fake") which was more convincing than the ACTUAL footage.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I would also like to know where the"Jeff Peckmen" documentary, not the small clip from the complete documentary that was supposed to be out on the market by now? If anyone knows about the documentary that has a lot of different footage also, please email me at: [email protected]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Peckman's a lying opportunist. He thinks riding the 'UFO train' will make him rich. He's hooked up with the exopolitics crowd and busy trying to get Obama to make him an ambassador for aliens...his gonads are like coconuts

Check out his buddy, Stan Romaneck (partner in dodgy vids) as he communicates with the aliens...

Truth be told...as much as I hate these guys, life would be dull without their wacky antics. They're like 13 year olds that never grew up

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by kurtcobainuk

he wasn't able to deliver...its so bogus. just like the ufo releasing intelligent moving spheres; no raw video was ever provided

new topics

top topics

join