It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anybody know the name of the Book GW was reading on 9/11?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I was reading an article about the new Farrenheit 9/11 movie. It is currently being played at the Cannes film festival (I beleive). Anyway, the name of the book is My Pet Goat. This is the book GW, had in his hands when given the "word" of what occured (that rhymed, cool!)

I find it interesting that he's reading a book about a goat, given the "rumors" that he's a satanic person and devil worshiper. I beleive I read somewhere that the goat, is a sign or part of a sign/symbol for them.

Please help me ATS brethren, as I am not fully informed. I know someone can assist me with this.

Ohh, isn't the goat symbolic within masonry as well? Just asking, not making any statements

Edit: Link added to article, sorry about that!
www.iviews.com...

[Edited on 26-5-2004 by Freeworld_Esq.]

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 04:44 PM
link   
C'mon, goats, devil etc... Bush was just reading something on par with
his intellectual level...

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 04:50 PM
link   
That's scary, as he is YOUR commander and chief.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 04:57 PM
link   
For goodness' sake...

He was reading to a kindergarten class!

Can't the man do anything without you people tearing it apart? He's not a satanist. One second, you people are calling the war in Iraq a "holy war" thanks to Bush's "Christian zealotry", and the next, he's a satanist.

You people are no better at sticking to a story than your presidential canditate, you know that?

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 05:02 PM
link   
People read the Bible to kids all the time, and it has some cruel stories/undertones so forth and so on.

I don't consider the war in Iraq to be Holy either. I really don't understand how Bush being a christian a zealost one or not makes it so.

To me the "war" in Iraq has nothing to do with Religion (from the US perspective), or WMD's or Sadaam, or Bin Laden, or Al quaeda, or the Taliban....

It's Money... In the form of Oil that is.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeworld_Esq.
It's Money... In the form of Oil that is.

Dang, then it's really backfired...I just paid $40 to fill up a 16 gallon tank...

Strange that we attacked Iraq for money, for oil, and we get to have a shortage because the saudis are cutting back some...Very strange indeed...

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Nothing strange about having less oil and money because of the war.
See, it was not about YOUR oil and money... All the money went to
the rich. Hehe.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Gas here is selling for upwards of two dollars a gallon, in the throes of this "war for oil". A few months back, before we went over there, it was a buck fifty, at most.

If this war is for oil, then nobody's told the oil companies yet.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 05:28 PM
link   
He had it upside down if you all remember. Hmmm something else on his mind?

[Edited on 26-5-2004 by TrickmastertricK]

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 05:32 PM
link   
In defence of the idiot pretending to be "president" in the picture, that has been proven to be a photoshopped image.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 05:47 PM
link   
If he had been reading the book many say was about a goat or goats that would be a "signal" to his illumanisit brothers worldwide that "we" pulled the event off. Watch for the symbols, thins like a single red rose etc.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xenographer
Gas here is selling for upwards of two dollars a gallon, in the throes of this "war for oil". A few months back, before we went over there, it was a buck fifty, at most.

If this war is for oil, then nobody's told the oil companies yet.

I'm going by memory on the numbers so someone correct me if they have the exact data. But I believe over the past 4 years the price of gas has built in an additional $.30 per gallon profit margin. The margin on refined unleaded used to be approximately $.60 per gallon (difference between price at the pump and price per gallon for refined unleaded on the commodities exchange). Today the margin is closer to .$90 . Remember this is after the oil has been refined so excuses of reduced refining abilities cannot be used. The businesses we speak of have simply used rising oil prices as an excuse to charge more than a reasonable ammount for the product. Someone correct me if I am wrong on this please.

cma

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 06:01 PM
link   
maybe something mindless and sick, like the regular bush readings, were his choices on that bad day.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I would imagine this is the administrations take on this whole situation. And by that, I do not intend to veer into some political debate. I think this war, is a perfect excuse for the corporate oil conglomerates to over charge the American people. In fact I am sure Major Oil Companies responsible for providing our oil, are apart of the "plot".

So being overcharged fits their Modus Operandi ! Also, I feel they are trying to protect the oil they jacked. Meaning illegally confiscated, stole or looted. I read somewhere about KBR building a pipe line for these very purposes. I believe it was here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Maybe Bush reading that book, at that time, too a kindergarten class let's us Further Know, that it's so simple, even a kid can get it!

I think the agenda, is bigger than your gas bill. It was bigger than, say the symbol of my native city. We can debate his affiliations, and knowledge of this event and that event, but the reality is, how serious is it if we even have such debates about this nations leader. The things he's done. The things his father has done. The things his grandfather has done.

It's not a coincidence to me. It seems all these "guys" know each other. Not from recent years, but since they weren't personalities and images in the mainstream, or household names. That's no coincidence.

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrickmastertricK
He had it upside down if you all remember.

Exactly, and upon a closer look what is upside down?

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
in the picture, that has been proven to be a photoshopped image.

I'll argue against that (pending the arguement is the book), I remember the book being upside down (but admit I don't remember the book), when I watched the news. I know this because I recall seeing him on TV turn it right side up.

Originally posted by Freeworld_Esq.
it's so simple, even a kid can get it!

Is it really, then why havn't any of you mentioned the flag on the book cover?

Going back to my first quote, if no one has mentioned this at all, maybe they should have. Anything distressing about the picture, maybe the flag...

Stop beating around the bush people, and pay attention to detail.
Please tell me everyone knows what significance, that would have alone.

What needs to be done, is to watch the news video again, and take note of the chronological order in events.

(The above image, doesn't seem to be the same class as the 9/11 video class. Hard to tell from the 5min clip I have though)

[Edited on 27-5-2004 by ADVISOR]

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 10:44 PM
link   
It must have been from a parallel universe, because he WAS reading the book upside-down...

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Another typical misrepresentation by Moore? Gee, for the sake of the liberal agenda, somebody needs to step on that piece of dung; he makes liberals look like stupid liars!

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 10:50 PM
link   
So the book was upside down after all?

OMG!

I have been misled by someone at ATS, approx 320 days ago, who assured me the image was photoshopped!

If that individual knowingly posted this information falsely, I will track them down and see that they are punished with all the gusto that the 9/11 Commissions have pursued the Bush administration's blatant complicity and intelligence failures to date!

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I doubt if it was photoshopped, I saw the video footage (it was upside-down there too).

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 11:04 PM
link   
How many senior members in this thread commented on the book being upside down?
How many said it wasn't photoshopped (manipulated)?
Utterly amazing, if not laughingly pathetic:
Claim: Photograph captures President George W. Bush holding a book upside-down in a classroom.

seekerof

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join