It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New World Order & The Globalist Agenda

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
They have determined that there are excess people and they are probably quite right. The Great Pacific Garbage Patch is proof of that. They want to reduce world population by about 70% overnight. They only need the skills and labor to run their machines, farms, and give them scuba diving lessons at their offshore elite communities.

They have luxury bunkers built to survive what's coming. Google 'luxury bunkers' and you will see. 9/11 was the beginning of the end game. Now it's a race to see whether we will make our move on them, arrest bankers, before they make their checkmate move on us, martial law and societal lockdown, during which they will continue to weed out critical thinkers.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Why did I join Above Top Secret...because of the New World Order. They have kept me away from making money for three entire years. I don't know about you but not being able to make money for an entire three years can drive any sane person insane...especially if you are used to having money. So thank you for exposing a corrupt and unjust system.

edit on 7-2-2013 by EyeDesign because: erase something

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
An interesting, if a bit dated, thread!

Good post Ashley.

Just thought it important to throw Agenda 21 in there. Amazing how many people never read past the title page of the agenda. "Oh! Its about sustainability! I am, like, totally for that!"

They arent even hiding it anymore, and yet, most people will still laugh out loud at the idea of anything remotely resembling a one world government, new world order, etc etc. Even though, as Annie says, its just the natural progression of things. All ya have to do is make it sound "evil" so that the people who are working on it will not have any competition. Really, really clever.

Principle 15: In order to protect the environment, the precautionary approach shall be widely applied by States according to their capabilities. Where there are threats of serious or irreversible damage, lack of full scientific certainty shall not be used as a reason for postponing cost-effective measures to prevent environmental degradation.

Link

Obviously, the bolded and blinking parts were added by yours truly for emphasis.
Of course, no one is actually going to look into it or anything, so it doesnt matter. They know that too.
edit on 7-2-2013 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Thought I would also post the preamble:

Link

I am not going to go through that and point out all the one world government innuendos.. The best part is, this is that "title page" I was speaking about. And even then, there are some serious issues that arise when reading through it even if it is colored with feel good phrases like "sustainability" and "environmentally sound."

Again though, it doesnt matter. No one is going to catch on to this in large enough scale to stop it before it really starts kicking. EOs have already been signed by the past three presidents moving towards implementation. One of Obama's EOs actually allowed for something like 16% of US land to be under the precedents laid out by the Agenda.
edit on 7-2-2013 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Is this something to do with the Antichrist?
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Presume that it is all real, assume further that "we" all agree TOMORROW to rise up against the NWO.

How? Who would be point our guns at?

What would we demand? From who?

The essence of the NWO is in your bank statement, your mortgage, your 401k, your pension, your employment contract, the FDA, NAFTA, UN, EU.

The NWO is here and is so pervasive already that we cannot "unplug" it without destroying our comfy way of life. The 1st world is bound by "Golden Handcuffs". The NWO is so interwoven into our lives that we cannot simply get rid of it, if we could identify it, without causing irreparable to our lives and our children's lives.

The time to rise up as one and scream "ENOUGH" was decades ago.

They can make all the noise they want about coming to get the guns, but they just cant. Not effectively, and not in any meaningful numbers. The point though, is that they dont have to. They use the fear of taking away firearms to distract people from the real issues in the country and the world today. Talk about opening up the 2nd Amendment, and people are so focused on that, that they ignore what is really going on and where the real injustices are.

Guns are not the issue. Because your gun is useless against the NWO.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Leonidas

Its actually pretty simple. When the time comes to choose, you will know what is right in your heart.

There will inevitably be a crisis to precipitate the change that is desired. The people are already mostly dependent on the government and NWO, so when the rug is pulled out from under us, most will do anything to get it back under them. Including giving away any and all liberties, though it will be done under the guise of sustainability and "green" (many meanings on that one).

I agree that the second amendment talks are a bit of a distraction. That doesnt mean they wont "see where it goes." It certainly benefits such movements to have an unarmed populace. Of that, there is no doubt.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
we will just have to wait and see

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
OK since I feel a little safe here without the fear of dying from what I know about the NWO..I do know some of the people involved....Last year I pissed off one of my so called Illuminati friends and almost wound up getting put away in a federal prison for a phony grand theft auto.....A friend higher up then the 33rd degree saved my ass....Actually he is my teacher..That's the correct term.....This NWO arc has been going on for quite along time and they have taken over decades ago...The creation of the EU was the start of what I would call modern day in your face NWO but the loss of soverenty to an extent was largely in noticed.You were all distracted by meaningless things.Sports,entertainment and new stories created to keep you talking about propaganda...The endgame is in position.The global financial is within months of a major contrived implosen.Yet many don't see it...we embrace the liberty we have lost for security.A group of the implementors met on a private island off of Fiji within the last month.I am privee to the general outline but not specific dates..they themselves in fight..They speak of thegoldenage they will usher in for all humanity.Yet.....if it is still on the net ....look for EUSIS?...its the plan itself...Europe with the USA as its head a fashist...
Sorry bout spelling.....revival of the holy roman empire...It speaks of the one billion globalizers......and the bottom one billion localizers...Yes I'm at risk to speak.....we are there fodder and toys.....just keep in mind there are more of us then them....

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 05:12 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I have posted pretty much the same info in other threads..You know the game as I.....I am honored by your post and find it sober...You may have some of the same contacts...I prefer to use the name Teacher not for myself but for the one above me.....You are spot on and glad to know someone that gets what this is all been about...I really feel sorry for the in knowing...the sheeple.....I am far removed and remote by choice.....I may survive...so may you...Glad to know you here

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Not sure exactly how this relates to this OP but I did come across the attached by accident and had to wonder why the UN would have a need for Correctional Officers. Not to derail this thread, but does anyone know the answer. See link:

inspira.un.org...

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
You know this is a good thread

But the nature of the divide here and actual problem is seen right in the thread itself... when the OP compares the "10 zones" to Biblical prophecy

Globalization is GOOD and it seems the only actual opposition to it is based on a moronic assumption that "the devil" is behind it and small nations with really fricken extreme viewpoints...

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Meanwhile our wealth, productivity, land, property, and illusions of freedom and sovereignty are being sucked out of us..... .......................but to swquack on websites and forums without actually doing anything.

This realization, it seems, is the true state of “waking up”.

It’s like living in a fantasy world, and each new idea creates a new twist to the plot that never has any actual ending, because the social media stops people from actually BEHEADING the queen or the Pope or the presidents and instead keeps us in a dream state of socially interconnected nonsense!
Welcome to your self-created and perpetuated Matrix – Facebook, Infowars, Youtube
That is why social media was invented and so well funded by governments and corporations – not to connect the people to the world but to disconnect the people of our country by making them interconnected in their minds.

This is the Matrix....

We are victims of our own ignorance and willful consent and compliance to the tyranny and oppression......

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread536464/pg23#pid16218367]post by maden/url]

Yes you are 100 Oct correct.My Teacher expressed this today....For the last 100 years every aspect of govt,business ,inter personal communications,sports,music.Who you work for what you like to watch on TV etc had been steering you in the direction.Obama is the poster boy this evil cable or as some refer to this the cult will take over unless somehow he resigns...Now I've known never to ask more then is told to me...He did say he is in a delicate place and he himself must be careful of what he! Even speaks.........This world unraveling to there tune is no better the a show on the biggest stage...planet! Earth.....I sense you are if a bloodline as I.I know how or at least figured out the how....I don't know the when but I can say unless the sheeple wake up and push back the year of the dragon will see things happen......you know it won't be pretty.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   
People talk like public joe doesnt think like this, or doesnt realise whats going on, but in fact NWO is one of the biggest subjects. Its not privately talked about more publicly discussed. Government, News, Church, Education.

There seems to be a fear or aura around the subject, possibly because of religion. Hitler gave NWO a pretty good going but purely by force which also I guess worries people.

The struggle hasnt gone tits up yet.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   
An extreme amount of posters are misinformed. The New World Order is already here its Globalisation by another platitude. As anyone over 40 knows globalisation (multinational global finance)picked up steam from the 1970s &80s onwards thus nwo is actually implemented completely already. It is not some future happening it is already here! Thus it is par se already to whine about it plus completely pointless.
Those that have attempted to oppose it have already failed from any side of the political spectrum nothing can defeat money power the true shadow government of the world.Civil liberties and privacy the the right to choose traditional values over Illuminati social engineering are depleted every day.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Serdgiam

Principle 15: In order to protect the environment, the precautionary approach shall be widely applied by States according to their capabilities. Where there are threats of serious or irreversible damage, lack of full scientific certainty shall not be used as a reason for postponing cost-effective measures to prevent environmental degradation.

The principle you used is extremely important and has a lot of benefits , unless it is abused

We can take a look at US food additives for example. So much unhealthy additives are used because they are heaper and FDA approves them. In EU there are thousands of more different unhealthy chemical substances not allowed because they MIGHT cause a risk. Even GMOs are banned, HFCS is under strict regulation, so most companies could not use it etc. It is better to ban these preventively, than let them do decades of damage, before full scientific certainty is achieved. By the time the ban comes, it may have affected too much people irreversably.

When it comes to health or environment and there is data that directly links something to some disease, although it has no full scientific evidence behind, then it should be taken under regulation/control, as when the full evidence comes, it might already be too late.

We can take the neopesticides banned in EU. There was just a link(no full certainty), although it was worth banning, because it is a fact that bees are dying and there was a link between bee deaths and these pesticides. If we waited for the 100% evidence, full scientific certainty, then by the time it is found, bees might already be extinct...

That is very useful principle. 100% agree with that one.
edit on 14-5-2013 by Cabin because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-5-2013 by Cabin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Having studied the NWO traitors since 1965 . . . I find your summary and sources an excellent in-depth (with the sources) overview.

You have done a GREAT SERVICE to folks who are still rational and sufficiently in possession of their minds to think beyond the MSM functionally lobotomizing propaganda about issues, factors, forces and looming conditions and consequences of very starkly traumatizing import to come crashing down on the planet and neighborhoods far and wide.

Anyone who still pretends that it is "only a theory"

[color=6699FF]IS EITHER FUNCTIONALLY THOROUGHLY LOBOTOMIZED; sleep-walking; terminally clueless; the extreme opposite of paranoid; an NWO shill, stooge, paid mouth-piece; a willfully blind wishful thinking ignoramus; a Satanist; terminally uninformed; . . . you get the drift. LOL

But the realities are no laughing matter. The raw satanic demonized cheek to plan, set up the framework, forces and deadliness to genocidally and deliberately destroy all but 200-500 million of the world's population has to be one of the most hideous evils ever to strike the planet.

But then we should not be surprised. The Manual declares that this will be an era worse than ever has struck the planet and worse than will ever strike the planet again.

Given the published plans of the traitors--particularly those already implemented and partially implemented--that looks to be a very fulfilled-to-the-letter prophecy.

If loved-ones you know are not awake and prepping as well as they are prayerfully able--PLEASE--do your best to awaken any with a shred of independent thinking still left between their propaganda assaulted ears and eyes.

May God have mercy on all of good heart toward Him.

This has been a belabored burden of mind for more than 45 years.

Thanks AshleyD. Thanks more than I can express.

edit on 14/5/2013 by BO XIAN because: fix tag

edit on 14/5/2013 by BO XIAN because: (no reason given)

edit on 14/5/2013 by BO XIAN because: won't post tag fix . . . interestingly. Can click preview but can't get it to post

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join