It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New World Order & The Globalist Agenda

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLiesOfEden

Been doing research on Masonry
that's quite a sketch group as well. Any group founded on lying to its underclass members, and openly admitting they worship Lucifer... Sounds almost like the Vatican. LOL! (Please forgive if your catholic)
Don't know much at all about Illuminati however.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by StormingHeaven

Most of my family is Catholic but I am in fact Agnostic and my brother an Atheist so...doesn't bother me at all, in fact, I see your point

Haven't read up much on the freemasons, going to get on that. You should do a little research on the Illuminati, just be careful...

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Lilliean

America is the chrysalis of the New World Order. It will necessarily cease to be and give birth to what they would like to term a "butterfly" but in reality will be a killer moth. Progressives think communism looks good on paper also but in reality it ends up in mass killing. History has shown that when there is authoritarian rule that political opponents and dissents will be disposed of....and that was before the issue of "overpopulation." The same applies to world government - it, too, looks good on paper and is the natural progression of social institutions but will individual liberty be preserved? I think not. Remember what we have in our republican form of government is unique to America. I am afraid that the American Experiment is coming to a close. What would Alexis de Tocqueville say today if he were to visit America? For that matter: what would our Founding Fathers say if they were to come back?

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

I'm sure that in many regards they would beam proudly at all the success that their dream has become, and embrace us warmly.

And in many others they would weep bitter tears of sorrow over the farce and the mediocrity our nation has turned into.

It's a double-bladed sword, my friend.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Dermo

Yes i agree that thi is indeed happening. However, what makes more sense to me is that there will be hundreds, maybe thousands of groups small and large that will not go for this in any way. So you will have global gurilla warfare going on with no end in sight, just like several places right now. The power mad meglomaniacs running the show will see to it that an economic slavery/caste system is in place where millions will always be on the brink of starvation forced to work slave labor hours for just staying alive and not dying from exposure. Millitary death squads will roam the planet snuffing out any who revolt or object. In the end i just think it will bring about total ruin for life as we have known it.

I donot think the horific new world order will be so concerned about idealogies and religions, no what they will be concerned about is just how much of what resource can be produced at minimal cost and minimal maintanance of life, wich will be the cheapest rsource on the planet. Once an area is totaly dependent upon others for food, then the global extortion tactic will work well for a time. But in the end you can only keep people in poverty and with no hope for so long, soon no body gives a hoot any longer and refuses to coperate even though it means loosing ones life. With out the slave labor of th world to feed the bloated desires of the ruling madmen they themselfs loose their own prosperity and must turn upon one another to feed their insatible need for (more)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
"Icke makes many perceptive observations, but he erroneously calls the enemy the Illuminati and the New World Order and so forth. In fact, the enemy is the Old World Order - the people who have been in charge from the very beginning. They have no need to change anything because the world is already dancing to their tune. Their tyrannical dynasties have stridden the world stage for millennia. The last thing they want is a new world. Icke is correct when he identifies royal families, presidents, prime ministers, bankers, media barons, top business executives and so on as the enemy. He is wrong to call them the Illuminati. We are the very people who are waging the fiercest war against the enemy, trying to stop them choking the human race to death. We are the last and only hope for humanity. Everyone who opposes a New World Order is deluded - having swallowed the deceptions of the enemy - or is actively in the service of the powers that be: the Old World Order."

I'm here to explain the difference between the ruling elite and the Illuminati. Many seem to think the ruling elite IS the Illuminati, but they are quite different.....

Over time I'll add information concerning the goals of the Illuminati, it's grades, and initiation rites. It's history is already available online. I hope this changes the conversation a bit.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I haven't read this thread for a while so please forgive if repeating.

We can't define when the NWO either took or will take power, but the current state of world events leans towards that it is upon us if not already.

Three blocks around the world is all it takes to control it military.

Religion is the biggest problem, for any theorectical world order then religion has to be disbanded(no offense to people); and of course you have money, so a single currency would be the only way.

It's been proved now that the Euro didn't work(test run?), so for the NWO to work then entire world only has to have one market for goods and a single banking system.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Well... I would say that we can absolutely identify the NWO.
See a big problem with these theories is the ease with which we become distracted, lose sight of the enemy staring us in the face.
The NWO is not some covert group of robed figures...

The NWO is the United Nations.... the framework of the one world government.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Clinton655321

If the NWO is indeed the UN, then it would stand to reason that everyone speculating about the nefarious ends of the NWO is wrong, because when has the UN ever pushed for anything that would be so detrimental to the nations that are involved in it as of now? Wouldn't the United Nations as the New World Order make for something beneficial to all the nations?

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
If anything the UN is some sort test unit for a planned policital structure, and it doesn't seem to work for armed forces.

If all policital bases are covered by a UN type unit, then you would only have to divided the military into 3 significant power blocs, inthe forms of NATO (the west), the Warsaw Pact (the soviet states), and SEATO (everyone else).

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Hello

In the last few posts you guys are forgetting that the new world order is being formed through regionalization where regions of the world follow the EUO to create their own regional block with political and economic union such as the African Union and the America Union. This is more deceptiive than it being based on the United Nations at a high livel trying to bring in major change.

Thanks

Kev
Kev
www.theantichristidentity.com...
(shining the torch on the murky world of the new world order)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Newsflash: Globalisation isn't something you can stop. Better technology and transportation inevitably lead to more globalization...which in itself isn't a bad thing at all. Just a matter of how it is handled. The main reason a lot of people hate it is because suddenly, the US has to compete with the rest of the world on an open playing field...which is hard. But hey, it's at least somewhat close to a "free market" (obviously not a completely free market), which is what you guys really want...no?

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
Newsflash: Globalisation isn't something you can stop. Better technology and transportation inevitably lead to more globalization...which in itself isn't a bad thing at all. Just a matter of how it is handled. The main reason a lot of people hate it is because suddenly, the US has to compete with the rest of the world on an open playing field...which is hard. But hey, it's at least somewhat close to a "free market" (obviously not a completely free market), which is what you guys really want...no?

Agree.

It is the only natural progression - - and progression is the natural course.

Isolationism today is not even realistic.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I really do agree with you that there is a New World Order and that there is something controlling some if not all aspects of global politics.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   
It's weird. You mention the UN as being ''peace keepers'' yet.. When it came to Libya, who was it that took the first step into retaining peace? The USA. Why since these ''peace keepers have been established have we still had things like - Korean War, Teleban, Vietnam War, Sadam Hussein and his campaign in the middle east which to this day still sparks tension. Even with him dead. 9/11 attacks on the WTC buildings. If the UN wants to be peace keepers they need to get their ''A'' in to ''G'' and take a bigger leadership role in the conflicts currently taking place in the Middle East. What's the point in having the UN if they don't do anything big or helpful or take on any leadership. They still do some good things but they can most definitely do more.. jeez even sorting out Healthcare and Education in some countries is a good idea. If the UN wants to call themselves the UN (*UNITED* Nations) then they should act more like it... It is possible that they are the ''Illuminati'' or wanting a NWO.. They must be distracted by something

edit on 26-12-2011 by curiousrb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Before I make my comment, could I please say two things... 1) Hey everyone, it's good to be here 2) It's great to see so many like minded people who despise the Globalists and their agenda for a New World Order.

I've been Bloging about the Globalists and New World Order for some time now and have come up with a slightly unique definition of what the New World Order is all about

"The New World Order is the establishment of a Global Government that will make decisions based around how the “Market” should function to force you into making everyday decisions that will only benefit the Globalists, Elite and Private International Financiers." Source: http://(link tracking not allowed)/rwe0Q0

Over here in Australia, any speak of the New World Order and Globalists is considered tabboo. This makes it very difficult to even raise the topic.

Anyway, that's my two cents...

Great work everyone

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
ultimately it comes down to these two facts firstly - While the truncheon may be used in lieu of conversation, words will always retain their power. Words,to those who will listen, mean the enunciation and empowerment of the truth. And the truth is words will always triumph over the truncheon-gaddafis military coup lasted 40 years.ghandis peaceful revolution still retains the political system it instigated.

And if things deteriorate too much,as it happens-you don't f**k with a man whos got nothing to lose

This only applies if they try to reduce the populus by 90%.If no one dies because of the new world order I think it a brilliant idea.No propaganda r population control please as well Mr. Bush

edit on 4-1-2012 by unignorant because: improvment on grammar

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLiesOfEden
reply to post by Clinton655321

If the NWO is indeed the UN, then it would stand to reason that everyone speculating about the nefarious ends of the NWO is wrong, because when has the UN ever pushed for anything that would be so detrimental to the nations that are involved in it as of now? Wouldn't the United Nations as the New World Order make for something beneficial to all the nations?

I love the idea of the UN.

In practice, I'm not so impressed. The united nations investigates drawings of the Prophet Mohammed? Really? REALLY?!? This sort of thing brings out in me the urge to make unpleasant hand gestures that might hurt people's feelings.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I can't create threads so I thought I would post my thoughts on NWO conspiracy here. This isn't gonna include any links because it's just my own thought process, an idea to consider if you will.

I would say the majority of people are fearful of a global government due to the kind of power and control such an entity would wield, with nowhere to escape it. I understand where that fear comes from, but I disagree with it. In my eyes a world government is inevitable, especially if man colonizes space. Now really put on that thinking cap, who benefits the most currently from the world being divided? It's not you and me, it's that one percent everyone keeps talking about. Giant corporations and conglomerates are able to operate outside of any one goverment by becoming multinational. With enough money and size any group can essentially become unregulated and unstoppable by simply taking advantage of the world stage. Pitting countries against each other for profit would be quite simple for an organization with enough money and influence. The division of countries allows for an organization to become more powerful than any one country, as long as the countries don't realize it and come together.

Take project bluebeam for example, something that secret should have never seen the light of day. Unless they wanted it to. My point here is perhaps the general conspiracy populace has it backwards. Maybe "TPTB" want you to be fearful of a world government because that's way they themselves are fearful of.

Just keep in mind the following question is my only advice: Who is benefitting from the divided world? Capitalists are on the top of the list if you ask me. I personally believe a more communal world society would benefit our entire race much more.

This is sort of just stream of conciousness and is only scraping the surface of the thoughts and feelings I have on this subject, I'm simply not the best at expressing them.

Just be careful, and make sure you're truly keeping an open mind.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join