It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New World Order & The Globalist Agenda

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

This is a well organized layout of some important institutions. However, apart from evangelical beliefs on "end times", why is globalism so bad? What is wrong with a unified human race?

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
They will try to create a one world government.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
the new world order is not real the new world order happened already long ago
believe me this is just a hoax

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Realistically speaking, isn't America the NWO? We have our hand in practically every valuable part of the world.

Also, is a global economy or government that bad if it governed properly? With each country having its own governments, it seems like a lot of middle management that could be replaced by one body.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I can see what you mean by the US already being the new world order, we are one of the most powerful gov'ts in the world.reply to post by Lilliean

But the problem with a NWO would be that eventually someone would find a way to abuse whatever power comes from it and twist whatever good that may come from it into something detrimental to the people....

Which when you think about it is the truth for anything that could be seen as good ~ religion, governments, you name it. But then again isn't that the case with humanity for the most part, always managing to somehow screw up a good thing.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I actually think NWO or a world government will be the natural progression of human civilizations as we move to a future with a more interconnected economy, interracial offspring, and less reliance / belief in religion.

Somehow, I'm rather hopeful that this doesn't lead to some type of dystopia...

Call me crazy. Lol.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Hi AshleyD

I just started reading this thread. Kudos, F&S.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
there is only one govt one currency one way of life but to confuse you each country has its own twist
but they:

still have a govt-yes
still use money-yes
have a police system-yes
and are connected to the rest of the worlds political and economic systems-yes

we have been colonized by the royal alien families and each family member started their own mini empire(countries) with the indigenous ppl who lived their

all they have to do is decide when they want to convert all of the money over into one style currency thats all but the new world order has already happened.

their only agenda would be to stop fighting over who will have the most authority over us humans and what direction they would like us to go in thats their real agenda

so we are dealing with some sloppy mastors who are unorganized

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I'm new to the forum and hope to make a positive contribution in the time ahead. I have been studying the rising NWO for more than thirty years and recognize that things are now moving rapidly into place. I know I'm not alone in believing that the monetary system is about to take a nose dive.
In 1982, what appears to have been a dummy run of events took place, the bottom dropped out of the market, the Middle East situation reached crisis point. A full-page ad was placed in newspapers worldwide by an occultist, Benjamin Creme, announcing a coming world leader - a Christ-like figure tailored to suit the expectations of all religions who, it was said, would communicate telepathically with people across the nations. Then it all faded. Economists were baffled by the sudden turn-about of the markets.
The New Order can only be introduced by a massive crash. Along with the financial horrors, expect a reign of terror - a repeat of the French and Russian Revolutions. A global leader will only arise when people are so desperate that they will accept anyone who promises to put everything right.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by nimrodtwiceborn
[...]things are now moving rapidly into place. I know I'm not alone in believing that the monetary system is about to take a nose dive.
In 1982, what appears to have been a dummy run of events took place, the bottom dropped out of the market, the Middle East situation reached crisis point. A full-page ad was placed in newspapers worldwide by an occultist, Benjamin Creme, announcing a coming world leader - a Christ-like figure tailored to suit the expectations of all religions who, it was said, would communicate telepathically with people across the nations. Then it all faded. Economists were baffled by the sudden turn-about of the markets.
The New Order can only be introduced by a massive crash. Along with the financial horrors, expect a reign of terror - a repeat of the French and Russian Revolutions. A global leader will only arise when people are so desperate that they will accept anyone who promises to put everything right.

That's intriguing, because watching a documentary type sort of film on HI [History International] what you've described above is nearly precisely the way the emergence and the success of the Anti-Christ is predicted to come about. I am not a Christian, or a follower of any sort of organised faith, I'm Agnostic but I found the film and other such movies and theories interesting. He would be a very handsome man, most likely of 'European' descent, very charming, very intelligent, and quite 'Avant-Garde' in his ways of thinking.

He would arrive during a time when the state of the entire world has reached the absolute crisis pitch, and humanity is so very desperate for some sort, any sort of salvation that they'll believe in anyone who promises they will set everything to rights once more.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
The NWO is the most important thing to educate people of existing. They have infiltrated and brainwashed America. It is the end of our nation if we don not wake people up.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I feel the steps taken to insure a new world order my be drastic but that the ends will justify the means....but to tie all this alien talk and the new world order theorys together i have come up with a very large but logical theory.

If our civilization was really founded by aliens and if we are really a small section in a rather large universe then how would it look to other older and highly advanced civilizations for such a small insignificant race if primitive beings to act so territorial over what little we really have.

So i believe that if there really are aliens that they will come to help advance and unify our race for the greater good.

thank you for reading

-The little thinker

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

Hey, hi everyone, new here. Not sure how to post pics, but if you could add the great seal of the Trilateral Commission, the seven-headed dragon of Rev.9, it fits into the ten kingdoms prophecy. Eerie times upon us my friends.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by StormingHeaven

This is what I found, seems to fit your description pretty well. I noticed the seven dragon's heads.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
If people would just look at this stuff seriously then we would have a solution to the crumbling nation.

It is not that hard to understand really a group of wealthy people have established a central bank and taken control of America. It is that simple.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLiesOfEden

Thanks!!! That's the one. Maybe on new currency?
There is also an EU poster of the tower of Babel with "Many tongues, one voice" slogan on it. Somewhere in EUland there trying to rebuild it too. Strangely enough there is seat 665 and 667, but NO seat 666! If it looks fishy, sounds fishy, smells fishy......

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

I googled "EU poster", and this is one of the very first images that surfaced in the search, it looks like what you're talking about.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLiesOfEden

Thanks LOE you the bomb! Will hafta figure out how to do that someday... Hit star icon for you...hope it does something positive. lol!

OP I do believe you have put together a wealth of information of a hostile takeover of the citizens of this dear planet. I never thought of myself as much of a conspiracy monger, but facts are facts. Watch out for men in blue hats!
God bless.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Why, yes it does, and I greatly appreciate it
And before I became aware of the Illuminati, about 5 or 6 months ago, I was really not at all aware of conspiracies in general. I couldn't believe it when I found out about it, I felt completely oblivious considering the fact that I found out ages after everyone else had
But, better late than never, no?

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join