It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New World Order & The Globalist Agenda

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I don't know if this has been addressed recently in any of the threads yet, but as a new poster I can't yet start a thread and I'm hoping that someone might feel it worthy of starting one. I'm currently reading about the Illuminati cards and I think that the next one has been implemented with the current E. Coli in Germany. Please see the CDC card at www.cuttingedge.org... I am truly frightened. Thank you for allowing me to post.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
New World Order: Illuminati, UFO's The Occult
The Occult is the main base for the teachings that these societies adhere to and many don't really realise the reality of the Dark Side and how powerful they have become with their Global agenda. The New Age is approaching where the societies and government structures of our world will herald in this new age of understanding, Lying Signs and wonders will be used to deceive the very elect if that were possible. Take note and do your best to spread the truth to those who are caught up in this material world that is designed to keep us from knowing the truth. We are referred to as 'Sheeple' by the elect but in reality THEY are the 'Sheeple' and are even more deceived than we are, they believe they will win but in the end they will be the ones who suffer. They are just being used and lied to by deceiving spirits and principalities of Darkness that offer them Power and a Utopia that will never reach fruition...
To read more: Source: RiseEarth

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Everyone that agrees with her, WATCH THIS!!!!
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
There is certainly more to the New World Order than simply a world domination agenda created by the Illuminati.

Dark forces are involved. Evil extraterrestrials are involved. The New World Order is a plan that have existed for a long time.

Several human lifetimes to these extraterrestrials are nothing. Therefore they seem to have all the patience in the world to create their New World Order. Humans to these extraterrestrials are seen as simply assets or cattle.

The good news is the New World Order agenda will not succeed because the Forces of Light have been keeping the dark forces in check.

Check out this link for more information on the New World Order

edit on 18-6-2011 by HeavenlySplendor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dermo
The only question I have is how do people view the advancement of the civilization of the human species towards a unified and governed system of trade blocks which is being created as we speak by treaties created by elected and unelected officials as a conspiracy?

Its our future.. and Im all for it.

All this Alex Jones crap is just scaremongering for the receding of the US empire.

Yes, much of it is done in private.

Will I have that much fewer rights when it is done? No.

Well if you are for Holdren, the Guidestones, and mass genocide then your ok with evil.

If your evil I'd expect you to like evil.

doubt anyone on here is going to sway you to stop the mass murder of 6.2 billion
as the guidestones calls for.

Holdren as our science czar talks openly about mass sterilization, and pianka wanted
to make a bio weapon to kill of the 90% of the humans.

So I thank you for being open about whose side your on.

I'd say the good ppl will win, but most ppl are sound asleep.

Just like the nazi's, no one thought it was possible that ppl could do that
to other ppl, these ppl are like the descendents of operation paperclip to me.

The mystery religion is not much of a mystery to most ppl.

Neo-druidism and GAIA mumbo jumbo all in the name of mass murder.

Pathetic, and so far the sheep are just going along with it, just like they
climbed into the trains in germany on the way to camp FEMA ...errr... Auschwitz...

HR 645 wasn't written with fun camp in mind, and so it goes...

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
"There is a single theme behind all our work: we must reduce population levels. Either governments do it our way, through nice clean methods, or they will get the kinds of mess that we have in El Salvador... To really reduce population, quickly, you have to pull all the males into the fighting and you have to kill significant numbers of fertile age females. The quickest way to reduce population is through famine, like in Africa, or through disease like the Black Death."

- Thomas Ferguson, State Department Office of Population Affairs.

-----
(snip)
-----

edit on Tue 21 Jun 2011 by Hellmutt because: T&C § 19) Advertising

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
It appears that with the current PTB higher ups, Struass-Kahn a bankster and Murdock a mass media mogul, being publicly hassled has to be a diversion. Thinking that the use of this level can mean only two things: 1) increasing dissenting among the ranks, or 2) a diversion from something massive being put in place. The later could have an impact in the very near time. Any thoughts?

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I think it is strange that japan gets their own region in the ten NWO regions considering it is a small country. So it probably means it plays an important role in the NWO

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
This is how the END GAME AGENDA started.

Originally posted by AshleyD
INTRODUCTION

Hello, Everyone. In my opinion, the 'New World Order' agenda is indeed very real and is possibly one of most documented and admitted conspiracies. The information contained in this thread is an effort to provide evidence of such an agenda although it is not comprehensive as there is truly mountains of evidence to support a NWO conspiracy.

In this thread we'll examine:
1). Globalist Political Organizations.
2). Global Economic Organizations.
3). Admission Quotes Referencing a NWO.
4). Lesser Organizations Striving For a One World Government.

PART I: GLOBAL GOVERNMENT ORGANIZATIONS

THE TRILATERAL COMMISSION

1). TRILATERAL COMMISSION OFFICIAL HOMEPAGE
2). WIKI SYNOPSIS

The Trilateral Commission is a private organization, established to foster closer cooperation among the United States, Europe and Japan. It was founded in July 1973 at the initiative of David Rockefeller, who was Chairman of the Council on Foreign Relations at that time... The John Birch Society believes that the Trilateral Commission is dedicated to the formation of one world government.

Before we get into this organization, let's take a look at the startling admission by its founder, David Rockefeller, from his book Memoirs:

Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure — one world, if you will. If that is the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it. (1, 2)

Contrast the above with some of the information on the official FAQ PAGE where they claim they are not intending to create a one world government. Although, on that same page they admit to working towards a 'global framework.' I believe this to be misleading. Although it is true we are unaware of any proposals to technically create a literal one world government by dissolving individual sovereign governments, they do, in fact (and admittedly so), strive for a unification process of world governments and sectors.

Evidence is shown to confirm this double-speak in a speech by Gordon Smith at the 2001 TC meeting, reproduced on the official TC website in his speech GLOBALIZATION & GOVERNANCE. He, too, mentions they don't seek to technically create a one world government but a new world order.

The end result is not satisfactory. There is a need for greater inclusion, a sharing in the benefits of globalization, and better means of managing what economists call global public goods—and “bads”—which cut across a number of institutions....

Let me now turn to the changing roles of states, the traditional locus of authority and accountability for governance. The reality of major global challenges that can only be met through intensive international cooperation is a major change affecting the efficacy of individual states....

But it does not follow the state is going away—far from it. What is needed is for the state to learn how to share power...

On a related and disturbing note, many members of the Trilateral Commission hold offices and positions of power in American politics, media, education, and economics. See: LIST.

Members of the Council on Foreign Relations and the Trilateral Commission dominate key positions in America's government, military, industries, media outlets and educational foundations and institutions. The following is a partial list of current CFR members and the positions of influence they hold in society. The CFR's membership is limited to 3,000, and there are only 325 Trilateral Commission members.

UNITED NATIONS

1). OFFICAL SITE HOME PAGE
2). WIKI SYNOPSIS

The United Nations Organization (UNO) or simply United Nations (UN) is an international organization whose stated aims are facilitating cooperation in international law, international security, economic development, social progress, human rights, and the achieving of world peace. The UN was founded in 1945 after World War II to replace the League of Nations, to stop wars between countries, and to provide a platform for dialogue. It contains multiple subsidiary organizations to carry out its missions. There are currently 192 member states, including nearly every sovereign state in the world.

IMO, the United Nations, although benevolently presented, is one of the largest reasons I believe globalization and a NWO is already here (Remember, NWO does not necessarily mean One World Government). Take a look at the following map to see just how many nations are members:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4d9e164055ef.png[/atsimg]

By definition, the 'New World Order' is:

new world order

–noun (sometimes initial capital letters)
the post-Cold War organization of power in which nations tend to cooperate rather than foster conflict.
SOURCE

The United Nations, according to their own definition:

The United Nations is an international organization founded in 1945 after the Second World War by 51 countries [currently 192] committed to maintaining international peace and security, developing friendly relations among nations and promoting social progress, better living standards and human rights...
SOURCE

It doesn't seem so bad. Peace keeping, unity, and conflict prevention sounds good, even if that means a 'new world order.' However, the UN isn't a pure as it may sound.

The UN fits the definition of 'new world order' but it is also a stepping stone to a one world government. Some examples include:

I. UNITED NATIONS PROPOSES GLOBAL CURRENCY.

The United Nations would like the dollar, euro, yen, and other national currencies to be succeeded by a new "global currency."

II. UN'S WHO PROPOSING GLOBAL TAX

The World Health Organization (WHO) is considering a plan to ask governments to impose a global consumer tax on such things as Internet activity or everyday financial transactions like paying bills online.

III. UN GLOBAL POLICE FORCE

More than 11,000 UN Police, from more than 90 countries, are currently working in 18 different field missions. Every day these women and men patrol, provide training, advise domestic policing services, help ensure compliance with international human rights standards and assist in a wide range of activities to restore and promote security, public safety and the rule of law.

THE CLUB OF ROME

1). OFFICAL SITE HOME PAGE
2). OFFICIAL SITE ABOUT US PAGE
3). WIKI SYNOPSIS

The Club of Rome is a global think tank that deals with a variety of international political issues. It was founded in April 1968 and raised considerable public attention in 1972 with its report The Limits to Growth. The club states that its mission is "to act as a global catalyst for change through the identification and analysis of the crucial problems facing humanity and the communication of such problems to the most important public and private decision makers as well as to the general public."

Browsing their website you'll come across issues concerning GLOBALISATION and their support of the CLIMATE CHANGE TASK FORCE. I mention these two specifically because COR is highly focused on on global goals under the guise of environmental concern.

The published work, Limits To Growth (full document), focuses on human population limits in relation resources according to their own scientific models. They do not attempt to conceal their plans on a global scale as the following is published in their work:

...The Club of Rome also will encourage the creation of a world forum where statesmen, policy-makers, and scientists can discuss the dangers and hopes for the future global system without the constraints of formal intergovernmental negotiation."

Due to the fact COR stresses the problems facing our planet and the alleged over population problem, they have been accused by some conspiracy theorists of using issues like climate change, peak oil, and famine to support radical human population limits:

Throughout the world, the Club of Rome has indicated that genocide should be used to eliminate people who they refer to as "useless eaters."SOURCE

As an interesting side note, COR has also divided up the world into 10 sectors. This correlates to prophecy that states there will be 'ten kingdoms' as part of the one world government. The districts assigned by the COR as mentioned in their work Regionalized and Adaptive Model of the Global World System:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1e9a732e26bb.jpg[/atsimg]

THE BILDERBERG GROUP

1). BG MEMBER LIST
2). WIKI SYNOPSIS

The Bilderberg Group, Bilderberg conference, or Bilderberg Club is an annual, unofficial, invitation-only conference of around 130 guests, most of whom are persons of influence in the fields of politics, banking, business, the military, and media. Each conference is held under intense security and secrecy.

The Bilderberg group holds highly secretive meetings where the press is not allowed. Because of this, conspiracy theories run wild and solid facts are hard to come by. Instead of engaging in speculation, let's examine what we do know by basing the following off admissions from BG members. We've already discussed David Rockellefer's, previous BG attendee, admission so let's take a look at a few others:

Robert Zoellick

Bilderberg elitist Zoellick calls for IMF, WTO & World Bank to regulate national policy... World Bank President and Bilderberg elitist Robert Zoellick openly admitted the plan to eliminate national sovereignty and impose a global government during a speech on the eve of the G20 summit. 1.

Denis Healey

To say we were striving for a one-world government is exaggerated, but not wholly unfair. Those of us in Bilderberg felt we couldn't go on forever fighting one another for nothing and killing people and rendering millions homeless. So we felt that a single community throughout the world would be a good thing. 1.

Henry Kissinger, eight times BG attendee, claims a 'new international order' is on the horizon. 1.

The above gives us some insight into the minds of Bilderberg attendees in terms of their feelings towards globalization. Unfortunately, information on an activity and agenda level as a whole is very difficult to come by due to the secrecy of the group. What we're mostly left with is speculative theories, which I'm trying to avoid in this thread.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
alright so ive lurked on ATS for a while i like UFO's and Paranormal subjects alot, hence i run across the idea of the "New World Order" alot and what puzzles me is the ammount of people who believe it, first these elites must be very bad at thier job, because they have control over politics entertainment education military police and things beyond human imagination, yet they can't seem to do anything useful with it like build a well functioning society let alone a totalitarian government that will kill 99% of everyone, if you look at history Adolf Hitler was a poor World War 1 soldier who built a utopian empire more powerful and orderly than anything in history in only 5 years with nothing but a few drunkards and burnt out WW1 vets, and yet this NWO can't really do anything other than screw around for 65 years o.O (i assume it started with the UN), but yeah i wanna see some action can anyone explain why they suck at thier jobs ?

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Werewolf8899

Why dont you do more research into hitlers benefactors and who funded his 'out of knowwhere' rise to power.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Werewolf8899
alright so ive lurked on ATS for a while i like UFO's and Paranormal subjects alot, hence i run across the idea of the "New World Order" alot and what puzzles me is the ammount of people who believe it, first these elites must be very bad at thier job, because they have control over politics entertainment education military police and things beyond human imagination, yet they can't seem to do anything useful with it like build a well functioning society let alone a totalitarian government that will kill 99% of everyone, if you look at history Adolf Hitler was a poor World War 1 soldier who built a utopian empire more powerful and orderly than anything in history in only 5 years with nothing but a few drunkards and burnt out WW1 vets, and yet this NWO can't really do anything other than screw around for 65 years o.O (i assume it started with the UN), but yeah i wanna see some action can anyone explain why they suck at thier jobs ?

Because all the elites throughout history have been led around by the nose by something beyond the comprehension of most ordinary people - they have simply been lured in and hooked into whatever agendas they find most compelling, power, money, 'illumianation' , satanic depravities, religious mania, utopian fantasies, ET secret technology, NWO etc etc.

In the same way that the elites are leading their usefull idiots by the nose with false agendas (cultural marxists, progressives etc) - who are in turn creating further agendas for other rings of idiots,, ie Eco-activists, PC multiculturalists. They (the elites) are being used as usefull idiots by being with quite a different agenda and purpose - which is why nothing the various faction do seem tomake sense despite the enormous control and influence they have.

I would suggest the real answers are to be found here: www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I am the leader of the new world order i looked to find a opage like this. The european union spoken of is the lagest union of eropean countries in history, the largest pphysical land mass witch would be canada, the head of the country is the part that dips down most into the usa, tronto area witch i live at not in toronto, but in a eupoean named city, infact named after the lead named city in england london. i was born 1987 987 like three two one marking it as the most monumental year to be born and tthe year i chose to reincarnate in. right at the summer solstice the middle of july another main time to be born. i will discuss the new order to the world planned and it is not evil it is really good it's point is to change the world from it's evil ways to good ways. Right now we have the science to make food right from dirt, a hundred years ago they didn't, all you get that feeds you from eating plants or animals comes from dirt. Somewhere down the meat chain is an animal that eats plants and they are the beggining of the meat chain. All the stuff you consume comes from dirt, all the medicienes all come from plants eating dirt and mixing it in their body doing biological experiments. When we are limited to the plants internal stuff onlly we are limited to only the experiments they do inside them, when their are the mojority more they don't do. We can do any type of experiment and mixing with the dirt, we can make coc aine from dirt or a million other drugs not found in any plant. It is the future and i born at the head of the european union plan on brining it, for most likely the majorty of the cures we need can't be found in plants but must be mixed from the dirt in ways the plants don't mix the dirt. at the head of the european union in a city that was the head city of one of the two european countries the leader of the european union was born and i am him. thanks vfor your time and most of the rest of the agenda is like that, ANd why we mustt change from eating plants to eating real food that is actually made, is because it is evil to eat a living being, and from the movies you know good will always win, and if you had the choice eat a living baby being say a seed or real food what would you pick. If you are good you picked eat real food not a being, for a being is a being not real food. and if your picked eat a being instead of real food you are evil for thhose plants are one year old little boys and girls and they deserve respect, how would you like it if we chopped you up for dinner wwhen you were one and ate you. And so yea most of my agenda is turning the world from doing evil like eating beings to turning it holy and more scitifically advanced.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I know lots of stuf, i am a reincarnated royalty from back in the day, and i have already been vidted by the fbi and they hack me do to me messaging a government offical about something when i get to post threads and stuff you will see i know much more then you would expect, and new world order actually means a new order, that guy in england chair 666 is just bull what would be differnt if he ruled bread fifty sense less, but with me, new mediciene actually food to eat not eating living beings, materials like wood made from dirt, for all that the wood is made of is dirt, made in labs at first then mass produced, a whole industry take over and remake, i am only 24 right now but have fbi attention for the things i know and have told some and as i post more you will see more why.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
oh and by the way i am a reincarnate being, i was apart of those secret oganisations and stuff, and am reborn, we set up a past life regression programs at universitys i went through as a child and was regressed, but the man i had left in charge of the program had been killed by our evil enmies and the pprogram taken over they stole the secret documents i and others had hidden that included microsoft stock and other major stock and our cottages where they were hidden and spit us out after doing the opposite techniques based on the science of brainwashing deregression and forgetting techniques. all the royalty had a group and we all set up this program and had hidden valuable for when we reincarnate, we reincarnated to parents that were not our own to save their real children from this life of sin, we were to be taken from them and given our secret cottages and microsoft stock and all that and live happily but were instead ripped off.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I'm not sure if this is the right thread for this. I was reading that the New World Order is out to e.g. control the world's economies. Countries that don't comply would be hounded, picked on. The first thing that's done to a country who joins, is to devalue its currency, so as to have easier access to its resources. The Soviet Union collapsed in 1989 just when the world in general was accepting the New World Order.

I'm in South Africa, Cape Town. There was much hostility towards here, due to its famous political system - Apartheid. (The 2 countries, incidentally, who picked on South Africa the most, Australia and the USA, were the 2 who had the most to hide.) Here there is sometimes talk about Global Apartheid. That's separate development of the 1st and 3rd world countries - with the 1st world ones making profit from the 3rd. Those hostilities towards here were really just an attempt to bring down this countries economy, and not have economic competition from a 3rd world country. And, to devalue the currency (which did later happen), so as to have easier access to e.g. the minerals. (The currency here, Rand, was previously even above the American Dollar.) There were places, like in Africa, that had far worse atrocities (e.g. genocide, which South Africa never had), which didn't mean much to the outside world.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
1.bp.blogspot.com...

Hello all. I'm a avid follower of the NWO thread (threat) and would like to offer this image for public use to anyone who is interested. This is my attempt to poke fun and bring awareness to the NWO and i ask for nothing besides a meaningful reply.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I have read the article and i have researched many things about NWO But i have a question what they are up to what is their plans what they want to do ,are most of their members are masons as i heard and do they control the presidents of the countries or the presidents of the countries are a members from NWO .
are they the ones who control HAARP and what is their real goal
i just can't find any good answers yet to these questions ...............

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

In my opinion, the fact that China, France,India and many other Europe/middle east countries all got together for a "secret meeting" that U.S representatives weren't told about. (Now your probably asking "how does this go under new world order?")
Well let me explain. As you all know the U.S dollar was the World wide currency for 50 years. Well from 2008 (the beginning of financial issues.) to 2011 the worth of a U.S dollar has decreased 12% you may think that isn't a lot but surely it is a lot. Now there are many people to deny a problem even though that problem exists right in their very faces. So back to what I was explaining, In India the tourist spot called "Taj Mahal" and many other Indian tourists
places have stopped accepting U.S dollars. Well how are people from U.S suppose to travel and or move to another country if they stop accepting our currency? Also if countries stop accepting U.S dollars how will all our debt be paid? China has said that "we are trying to rid of U.S dollars as much as possible without bankrupting." And China also stated that they will rely on the Japanese Yen and the European "Euros" as currency. Even some places in the U.S are starting to accept other currencies from other countries. Whose fault is this going to be when American money won't have a say in anything in the next year or two? It will be the government's fault and they will cause inflation and blame it on some other thing.

Okay point of how this all works under new world order: If the U.S dollars are pushed out of the Worlds reserved currency then their will be a new world reserved currency. In other words, other countries are thinking of a new money system to be the world's reserved currency. This will change how we buy clothes food supplies, etc. This will change how we go to school how we will survive.

Any sources are articles that I have read just search up on Google and no Wikipedia crap these are legit articles from economists. Just take a look into this and think about how much this will affect us and America.
edit on 27-8-2011 by TrueDemise because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join