It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you think HAARP is creating Disasters then LISTEN UP

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
i must be taken the wrong way, or not explaining myself clearly!!

ATS by itself is not a "Conspiracy site" it has a Conspiracy section but the site is not a conspiracy site, that being said
i never said HAARP wasn't real, never said that the Government doesnt try to control the weather, i know the US government does things that would send chills up everyones spines, if they knew the extent of what was going on, i know they keep secret sectors, and programs away from the public, and naturaly we would question it, but to blame everything on the government, and to conspiracy is wrong, we need to stop finding blame in things we have no control over, if the Quakes and other disasters that have been happening lately are caused by the government, i will be the first to come on here and apologize and admit my fault,

now, im not putting down people, i know in my OP i had said people are thick for believing theese conspiracy's, i was just venting, sorry for that
but its my right as well as yours to voice my opinion, and refute things i dont believe in

and im curious as to where the thought that i dont think the gov cant control the weather came in, i never said anything about weather.......

[edit on 1/21/2010 by l neXus l]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by l neXus l
People are so thick, so ready to blame something on people,
ive heard numerous things on ATS like

oh the Haiti quake was caused by HAARP so we could rush in and look like heros

or Haarp is behind all of the quakes happening

your ruining threads that have meaning, taking away from the tragedy of such events

please stop ranting and reducing threads to crap with all your HAARP banter
its old, its silly, and its a bit of a joke

Stick to facts, trends with the Earth, and Sun,
Stop blaming humans for Natural events

save that for the conspiracy thread please

I guess I have to go over this again, how sad.

People like you, as in the OP, are to oblivious to the facts of life apparently.

First off people are always going to bring up theories, there's no reason to claim that because someone has a theory about HAARP or anything else for that matter, that they are some ruthless bastard who wants to take the horrid matters going on in Haiti and put that topic 2nd in line next to their conspiracy theory.

Second, your thread makes no sense. Why? Because you just ramble on about nothing, literally, and back yourself up with, uh, nothing? Great way to make a point, at least it seems to be the best way nowadays around here. It's really annoying the hell out of me, and a lot of other people.

Do some damn research! Honestly I'm willing to bet you never did any sort of extensive research into HAARP what so ever, and don't tell me you have because you read a couple threads on ATS about it. That doesn't count.

So I would seriously consider U2Uing a staff member and asking them to delete your thread because it just shows how idiotic you can be, and don't worry I'm not just talking about you, I'm talking about everyone like you. Nothing personal

//Guess I need to give ya some slack, since I just read the post you made above me, but that still doesn't get you off the hook. Seriously take a look at your OP and tell me what you'd think if I'd had said that about something you were interested in.

[edit on 21-1-2010 by highlyoriginal]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by highlyoriginal

i star you for your honesty, and your right i didnt do a lot of research on HAARP but i know enough to know it wasn't then in the quake, again i apologize for being rude, im not a rude person, im generally very accepting of everyone,

that being said however, i wasnt posting this thread to talk about ALL ATS i was talking about posting conspiracys in the fragile earth thread

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by l neXus l

It's all good, I just hope that my comment makes you put more time into making your threads for now on, and hopefully others will read it as well and understand the point I'm trying to make.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
i do take time in making my threads, i may not be well versed as im only 21 years old, but i do take the time to put down what i say, i dont just have posting ADD and think of a topic i like and be likee oooooo let me post dat as a thread man,

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
HAARP sells the turquoise nightinggales of August, sunlit exhalted melodies drowned in viscous handivac woosh. Protective cries go unheeded in troubles of the feather. For the sake of ornithology, desist compulsive cleaning! Camera, in a critical moment, the auto focus malfunctions. Awake! Heart palpitations, sweaty, chilled. Dread over maternal misidentification. 'Twas a temporary delusion.

Until next Thursday.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   

lol I've seen HAARP blamed for quakes, failed rocket tests etc. It's all very amusing to hear, but all very silly.

Earthquakes have been around for a long long time way before humankind.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by john124

lol I've seen HAARP blamed for quakes, failed rocket tests etc. It's all very amusing to hear, but all very silly.

Earthquakes have been around for a long long time way before humankind.

It's like an all purpose machine. It causes earthquakes, changes weather patterns, disrupts missile guidance systems, etc....

I wonder if HAARP can go make me a ham sandwich?

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I would like to see a thorough investigation on HAARP. The problem is, should there be one, who would do it?
HAARP themselves?
Another branch of the government who of course would cover it up?

Maybe a team of scientists who can work independently and know what they are looking for could take care of this "conspiracy" once and for all.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

But wait! There's more!
If you order now you get mind control and decorative sky spirals!

[edit on 1/21/2010 by Phage]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

But wait! There's more!

OMG...too funny!

Too bad Billy Mays isn't with us anymore...I can hear him selling it. Order now and get a second free

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
look Nexus...
If you dont think this earthquake was caused my the american government.. prove it, if you cant stop stating it as a fact.... kx

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
look Nexus...
If you dont think this earthquake was caused my the american government.. prove it, if you cant stop stating it as a fact.... kx

prove it? try the USGS and other websites, it was a plate shift bud, not something manmade,

did you seriously just tell me to prove that the haiti quake wasnt made by the government? hahahahaha

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
as much as it hurts to admit it there does seem to be some reason to believe that the US could have caused this earthquake. Even Chavez came out and said he think so.

However this does not change my opinion on the devastation of the country nor my feelings of hope and love for those in need. It simply makes me additional pissed off at the government running these "Bush Clinton Haiti Fund" ad's.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   

did you seriously just tell me to prove that the haiti quake wasnt made by the government? hahahahaha

Yes, you are expected to "prove [insert any sort of brainfart here] is NOT true". If you refuse, it is definitive proof the idea is correct and you are still an ignorant sheep.

I would suggest everyone get used to it.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenUp

Yes, you are expected to "prove [insert any sort of brainfart here] is NOT true". If you refuse, it is definitive proof the idea is correct and you are still an ignorant sheep.

I would suggest everyone get used to it.

That is a nice way to prove delusions..

Unicorns are real! Prove me that they are not!

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
look Nexus...

prove it? try the USGS and other websites, it was a plate shift bud, not something manmade,

Yes i did sunshine. If you are so sure of yourself that you are right and think you have the right to tell others what to post...then please back yourself up with some empirical proof.
and ofc it was a plate shift, my retarded bother could have told you that.....

kx

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by DGFenrir
That is a nice way to prove delusions..

Unicorns are real! Prove me that they are not!

Chavez says they are and everyone knows he has the powdered unicorn horn market cornered. It cures pretty much everything.

[edit on 1/21/2010 by EnlightenUp]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

But wait! There's more!

[edit on 1/21/2010 by Phage]

Hello Mr Phage..
Although i sense an undertone of sacrasim in your message, Please clarify your statement, HAARP technology is more capable of such endevours...

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
the funny thing is, is that im not telling people not to post conspiracy's you read it wrong, just dont post them in the fragile earth section, read OP and others,

what has happened to this world, when one has to prove that an earthquake is natural rather than man made

jeesh

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join