It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you think HAARP is creating Disasters then LISTEN UP

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

If the arrays were satellite dishes, ones that could be directed, there may be more to this conspiracy theory but as it stands they are just antennas pointing virtually straight up.

There is no way the energy can go anywhere besides a few degrees either side of straight up.

But that fact, amongst many others get ignored.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
enca78
I was saying the same this this evening to some family members. good to know someone out there thinks the same way as I do.
Yes Theres something going on and its not right at all. Bush and Clinton doing a fund raiser to help these people that's interesting don't you think. Why don't they go ask Bill gates to donate a few billion and how much are they willing to give.
Also I find its taking them long to go in and help these people
Thats because they don't care the longer it takes the more money is to be made.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by l neXus l

Friend, the HAARP thing may not be a joke. Just check a person's personal experience with it here:
www.viewzone.com...

Some explanation here:
www.viewzone.com...

Just have an open mind.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by enca78

When all these weird weather things happen, why is it that only the US gets blamed? I understand there are many other countries building or using the HAARP technology, to keep up. So if they make a bad mistake, just blame it on US?

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
While I may or may not believe HAARP was a colossal waste of money (or does more than said), the statement that humans cannot affect natural things didn't sit right with me.

Why, then, is Yellowstone such a concern? Why do we care what a would-be terrorist does at Yellowstone if we can not affect the natural movements of the earth's plates?

This is an aside, I believe Haiti had it coming.
(Not in that sense, but there was a quake building up over 2 centuries that had to let loose eventually, upon an already impoverished nation with poor construction and infrastructure).

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jazz87
I think you both should do a little research on HAARP. Having said that, yes the conspiracies taking away from the tragedy is a little much BUT go talk about tragedy on a news site not a conspiracy site.

I feel very much for those lost in Haiti and those also effected.

Why? Because the moon faeries told you to say that? I mean, it's a conspiracy site, so hey, lets just say anything.

When there is EVIDENCE that is covered up towards something, sure, by all means.

THERE IS NO evidence that Haarp has caused anything, except paranoid speculation and histrionics.

No one has even so much as said they KNOW of Haarp being the cause, it's all "Hey doesn't that thing do these things? Wow, it could be!!" which becomes "I heard it was Haarp, and we know it does these things, right!"

Jesus, Haarp was even blamed for bringing down a bridge in the US a while ago.

And sun spots over Haiti when the quake struck - maybe haarp caused them too!! Haarp is also bring up mole men, which people are mistaking for mantauk monsters......

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Blaming HAARP for things like earthquakes, hurricanes etc is simply the modern equivalent of how, in the 1950s, they blamed extreme weather events etc on atomic bomb tests ......

People are aware of a new technology. They don't understand it or what it can do. People are naturally afraid of such things (human nature is to destroy anything it doesnt understand). So they blame the new technology.

For the record, I've determined that every major earthquake in the past 20 years has occurred at exactly the same time that someone downloaded a Metallica track off the internet ........ Makes you wonder!

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by watcher73
HAARP was turned on at the exact moment of the creation of this thread.

Has anyone checked for sun spots over the ATS servers??

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by watcher73
I think threads like this would better be directed at threads like indigo children, wanna-be prophets, psychics, OOBEs, religion and in general at threads like this one "The Earth is at the end of a cycle, the Harvest is upon us, the time to expand your knowledge is now".

At least with HAARP there is a 100% better chance of proving or disproving whether or not it's being used for nefarious purposes.

To a point I agree with that, however, there are people who claim those things with at least anecdotal evidence - giving them the right to courteous attention. One of the mandatory laws of ATS.

Their merit lies in what they say. We can tell a charlatan a mile off and only the most die hard wannabeliever continues to listen.

With Haarp and Haiti, there is nothing but "I read about weird vibrations and it was using a gazillion megabolts of power at the time, and we know the military wants to control the weather by making the earth break apart, so we can't rule it out!!" being claimed with no factual substance for a basis.

We may aswell claim swine flu evolved into a super duper undetectable bug, went to Haiti and everyone sneezed all at the same time, causing the quake.

I am not, by the way, saying we should not consider Haarp as a tool capable of military use - far from it. But on it's own merit, not because something happened across the planet and hey it just might be the cause!

Making claims with no evidence, no hint of evidence, no reliable claims of fact or anything remotely leading to this end, is making for a pointless discussion.

As sad as it is to say, even those reptilian youtube videos have more going for them.

Haarp is the new Satan. If it walks like a horned beast, quacks like a horned beast and looks like a horned beast, it's Haarp.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by l neXus l

Originally posted by tripulation666
btw,, the guy who created this post is an obama infiltrator!!!!!! thats y he posted it ...

[edit on 20-1-2010 by tripulation666]

I never voted, never have, never will

Dont know what you mean by that statement

Well he did say *This post* which would mean the one I was reading. Meaning HIS post. So he's for some reason calling himself an Obama Infiltrator.

You see, you've managed to drag even the strangest folk into this thread

Lock it now, keep them here !! haha

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

agreed, allowing what I know and as best I understand it, what your saying would be the case.

I don't think that could be used to cause a directed energy attack of any kind...

I do wonder about the possibility of harnessing existing communication equipment over large areas to affect local weather, I'm far from any expert nor would I claim to be, but it would seem to be possible to push the Jet Stream this way, by turning up the heat so to speak at different locations.

Frankly i'd like to see these discussions about the How elevate beyond Haarp also. I absolutely don't think Haarp is the and all and be all of this technology.

I actually witnessed about 4 years back a Darpa launch of a converted ICBM from California which left a trail right by Phx, (it was huge in the sky and you can only imagine what a massive launch of those bad boys would look like)

But the next day the local News announced it as " a Weather Modification Project being done by Darpa"

That was 4 years ago, what it was I'll never know but it was obviously rocket and sub orbital

Advanced weather mod is very real, not a lot in here is... and the topic gets dismissed a lot for some reason.

In regards to Haarp... I know Phage knows his shizzle... and your usually spot on...

I have questions though, I'm no physicist either nor an engineer, but there are A whole lot of mysteries in these realms, playing with frequencies and magnetic and radio waves and microwaves and various interactions between.

What Haarp could do or what you can do when playing with Electricity could lead to some interesting surprises none of us could ever predict.

And on the other end in Engineering

How small can you make Haarp? Or things like Haarp... I live in a rapidly miniaturizing world... unless your truely on the inside I have to entertain that anything I know exists can be made much, much smaller than I'd expect these days...

A question I'd have is how small can make you an antenna that directs like that and how much output would it really need if you had Millions and Millions of them?

(not making any assumptions on the "what could we do with a lot of cell phones thing as cause)

There's just a real question in my mind in regards to if we would even be able to be aware or recognize a weapon these days as a weapon,

unreleased discoveries are just that unreleased, judging by "what we know" isn't doing the full job, I try and think in terms of "what's actually possible" given a few not so far fetched unknowns...

So while I'd say there is absolutely no proof we are involved in what happened in Haiti, even that there is much greater likely hood it was natural.

I have to maintain, it is possible.

It does to me at least seem to be a very fortuitous set of circumstances for the USA to get troops and control on the ground in that location between Cuba and Venezuela strategically

A part of me, believes in coincidence less than I do that we might have the capacity now to induce quakes... somehow

Logic tells me the likely hood is very low extremely low...given what I know.

Logic also says I know if one thing is sure it's that none of us are working with all the variables they are. That this is possible.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
For the record, I've determined that every major earthquake in the past 20 years has occurred at exactly the same time that someone downloaded a Metallica track off the internet ........ Makes you wonder!

Proves that Metallica has sucked so much for the past 20 years, that every download caused the world to shake in the vacuum. Now KEA to MOP were good albums. I think the weather was nice then...

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ha`la`tha

Originally posted by Essan

Proves that Metallica has sucked so much for the past 20 years, that every download caused the world to shake in the vacuum. Now KEA to MOP were good albums. I think the weather was nice then...

I just got the creeps. As I was reading this EXACT post, Metallica's Enter Sandman started playing on my television in the bedroom. It was background music for Inside the NFL.

[edit on 21-1-2010 by Aggie Man]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Could someone please clarify WTF ATS is supposed to be for, no disrespect to the OP, but if you feel that way why did you join this site? and if i am wrong where can i find a real conspiracy site, where i can discus such things without some disinformation idiot trying to throw people of a trail that could have truth about it. I came here to try to put things in to order so i could try to make sense of a senseless world, and unfortunately sometimes that means finding outrageous conspiracies that seem sometimes to fit the bill. There are a lot of people who believe in the fact that HAARP can cause Earthquakes, as well as many other such things like changing the weather etc, So please some one tell me if this site has changed its agenda and if i am in the wrong place to discuss such things, thank you.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by neo5842

So, because it's a conspiracy site, we are all just supposed to bobble-head every crazy-assed conspiracy theory that any nut-job concieves??? In that case, the other side has already won, because we have no choice but to concede that we are all indeed crazy...

EVERY conspiracy theory needs to be challenged and proved, lest we all concede to those who do conspire to hide the truth...

Food for thought, neo... If we never challenge, we'll never know for sure which is the matrix, and which is the real world...

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I think it's time to enlighten some of the newer folks on ATS about an Air Force publication issued for internal analysis, which has today become standard operational policy and procedure for the Air Force - as well as the other branches of the military, in 1995.

New World Vistas - Air and Space Power for the 21st Century

The link above takes you to the newer, edited version of this report, whereas the new dialogue in this report admits to the omission of "Classified" aspects of this report - which said aspects, when this report was initially released, were included in the original document.

This document however still includes several key admissions by it's authors that you will find supports my concluding statements....:

It is a fact that human operational performance can be enhanced or extended in time by chemical means.

Chemicals in your water
chemicals in your air
chemicals in your food
chemicals in your cosmetics
chemicals in your refresheners
chemicals in your kitchen
chemicals in your vaccinations
chemicals in your soaps and lotions

However, the thrust of entertainment technology is to convey a sense of "being there" to an audience or to a group of participants. ... We urge the Air Force to establish continuing contact as closely as possible with entertainment organizations.

PROPAGANDA, PROPAGANDA, PROPAGANDA, LIES, LIES, MISDIRECTION, LIES, REDIRECT....

aaaaannnddd..... CUT! that's a rap. send it to the editor!

Detailed physical models of humans will be valuable in the design of weapon systems. Improved modeling of human structure, motion, and performance will provide valuable input to the design of new weapons. These models should describe the response of humans to weapons as well as the interaction of the human with the system.

SIZZLE SIZZLE SIZZLE (whisper whisper, whisper) SIZZLE SIZZLE

Interesting comments, to be sure, but they don't point to a smoking gun you will say. There are several websites around the web that still have the original version of this Air Force report, which has an issue count of roughly 2000 pages, and lots of technical details presented within it, by several professors who helped bring these technologies into being. I personally possess the original report, but that doesn't help you. So I researched the web and found a site that pretty much highlites the "classified" aspects of this report that the military omitted.

Project Zombie

One collaborating scientist within this report is Dr. Jose Delgado. Lets review what he's got to say...:

Biological Process Control

Prior to the mid-21 st century, there will be a virtual explosion of knowledge in the field of neuroscience. We will have achieved a clear understanding of how the human brain works, how it really controls the various functions of the body, and how it can be manipulated (both positively and negatively). One can envision the development of electromagnetic energy sources, the output of which can be pulsed, shaped, and focused, that can couple with the human body in a fashion that will allow one to prevent voluntary muscular movements, control emotions (and thus actions), produce sleep, transmit suggestions, interfere with both short-term and long-term memory, produce an experience set, and delete an experience set. This will open the door for the development of some novel capabilities that can be used in armed conflict, in terrorist/hostage situations, and in training. New weapons that offer the opportunity of control of an adversary without resorting to a lethal solution or to collateral casualties can be developed around this concept. This would offer significant improvements in the capabilities of our special operation forces. Initial experimentation should be focused on the interaction of electromagnetic energy and the neuromuscular junctions involved in voluntary muscle control. Theories need to be developed, modeled, and tested in experimental preparations. Early testing using in vitro cell cultures of neural networks could provide a focus for more definitive intact animal testing. If successful, one could envision a weapon that would render an opponent incapable of taking any meaningful action involving any higher motor skills, (e.g. using weapons, operating tracking systems). The prospect of a weapon to accomplish this when targeted against an individual target is reasonable; the prospect of weapon effective against a massed force would seem to be more remote. Use of such a device in an enclosed area against multiple targets (hostage situation) may be more difficult than an individual target system, but probably feasible.

It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction. When a high power microwave pulse in the gigahertz range strikes the human body, a very small temperature perturbation occurs. This is associated with a sudden expansion of the slightly heated tissue. This expansion is fast enough to produce an acoustic wave. If a pulse stream is used, it should be possible to create an internal acoustic field in the 5-15 kilohertz range, which is audible. Thus, it may be possible to "talk" to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them." [1]

"We did some experiments at Yale where we influenced the brain from up to 30 meters away." [4]

"The fields Delgado uses are as low as one fiftieth the strength of the earth's own magnetic fields." [6]

Can you say... ELF waves?

"New neurological technology, however, has a refined efficiency. The individual is defenseless against direct manipulation of the brain because he is deprived of his most intimate mechanisms of biological reactivity. In experiments, electrical stimulation of appropriate intensity always prevailed over free will; and, for example, flexion of the hand evoked by stimulation of the motor cortex cannot be voluntarily avoided. Destruction of the frontal lobes produced changes in affectiveness which are beyond any personal control." [7]

CONTINUED.....

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Diminished awareness, lack of normal insight, and impairment of ability to think have been observed by several investigators during excitation of different points of the limbic system. . . Some of our patients said they felt as if their minds were blank or as if they had been drinking a lot of beer." [8]

[In one of our patients, complex sensory hallucinations were evoked on different days when the depth of the tip of the left temporal lobe was electrically stimulated. The patient said, "You know, I just felt funny, just now. . . . Right then all of a sudden somethin' else came to me--these people--the way this person talked. This married couple--as though the fellow came into my mind--as though like he was saying something' like oh my mind drifted for a minute--to somethin' foolish. . . . It seemed like he was coming out with some word--sayin' some word silly."] [9]

The prospect of providing a "been there-done that" knowledge base could provide a revolutionary change in our approach to specialized training. [11]

Chimpanzee Paddy (Figure 3), while free in her cage, was equipped with a stimoceiver to telemeter the brain activity of her right and left amygdaloid nuclei to an adjacent room, where these waves were received, tape-recorded, and automatically analyzed by an on-line analog computer. This instrument was instructed to recognize a specific pattern of waves, a burst of spindles, which was normally present in both amygdaloid nuclei for about one second several times per minute. The computer was also instructed to activate a stimulator, and each time the spindles appeared, radio signals were sent back to Paddy's brain to stimulate a point in her reticular formation known to have negative reinforcing properties. In this way electrical stimulation of one cerebral structure was contingent on the production of a specific EEG pattern by another area of the brain, and the whole process of identification of information and command of action was decided by the on-line computer.

Results showed that about two hours after the brain-to-computer-to brain feedback was established, spindling activity of the amygdaloid nucleus was reduced to 50 per cent; and six days later, with daily two-hour periods of feedback, spindles were drastically reduced to only 1 per cent of normal occurrence, and the chimpanzee was quiter, less attentive, and less motivated during behavioral testing, although able to perform olfactory and visual tasks without errors.

The computer was then disconnected, and two weeks later the EEG and Paddy's behavior returned to normal. The experiment was repeated several times with similar results, supporting the conclusions that direct communication can be established between brain and computer, circumvening normal sensory organs, and also that automatic learning is possible by feeding signals directly into specific neuronal structures without conscious participation." [12]

What about producing sleep artificially? In one example recorded by Delgado, a monkey is put to sleep after 30 seconds of stimulation in the septal area, and in response to noise or being touched, the animal would slowly open it's eyes and look around for a few seconds then fall back to sleep. Similar results were obtained in free-ranging monkeys stimulated by radio. [13] Could sleep be induced in humans too? Yes. "Somnolence with inexpressive faces, tendency to lower the eyelids, and spontaneous complaint of sleepiness, but without impairment of consciousness, has been produced in some patients by stimulation of the fornix and thalamus." [14]

So you see folks...

HAARP is a tool in use by the military today to control, manipulate, and destroy...

FACT!... as proven by this document ALONE...

hands down proof of concept!

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Blaming HAARP for things like earthquakes, hurricanes etc is simply the modern equivalent of how, in the 1950s, they blamed extreme weather events etc on atomic bomb tests

Yeah that's a really good point, boy, if people knew what those tests were ACTUALLY for they probably would have chased down the entire Manhattan project instead of just sitting around speculating about the weather. If HAARP is funded/supported by the US military that is all the incentive a person needs to be a little on the "paranoid" side. A few Haitian causalties are just a drop in Hiroshima's bucket.

There is a reason why we use the Compartmentalization of Intelligence, mostly so your left hand won't know what your right hand is doing.

And you're right, it is for National Security. If we knew what all of these groups were actually up to there would be no conspiracies, no speculation, we would be chasing them down the street to hang them.

People are aware of a new technology. They don't understand it or what it can do. People are naturally afraid of such things (human nature is to destroy anything it doesn't understand). So they blame the new technology.

Like each other right?

[edit on 1/21/2010 by dalan.]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by l neXus l
People are so thick, so ready to blame something on people,
ive heard numerous things on ATS like

Because this theory doesn't fit in with the way YOU think we are all 'so thick' Are you saying that Teslas Ideas and inventions were a figment of his imagination?. Also I have to ask are you aware about mans obsessions with power and greed? and that many of Teslas ideas were taken and used in ways detremental to the man himself.

Lastly are you saying that TPTB goal of trying to control the weather is a myth and that no studies have taken place to experiment with weather control?

Don't answer to soon

Weather control is the act of manipulating or altering certain aspects of the environment to produce desirable changes in weather. Weather control can have the goal of preventing damaging weather, such as hurricanes or tornadoes, from occurring; of causing beneficial weather, such as rainfall in an area experiencing drought; or of provoking damaging weather against a enemy or rival, as a tactic of military or economic warfare. Weather modification in warfare has been banned by the United Nations.

Look at the last paragraph Weather modification in warfare has been banned by the United Nation

It suggests that the corrupt UN knows that such devices and machines that can possibly alter the weather as part of warfare exist does it not?

Maybe we aren't as thick as you say.

[edit on 21-1-2010 by franspeakfree]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
So in conclusion they Know about it and it can be done and they are doing it. These jokers are really playing with the weather.
And if you think they would listen to the UN you have another thing coming. Man wouldn't it be wild to see the desert freeze over.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join