It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you think HAARP is creating Disasters then LISTEN UP

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
what a great thread

a bunch of people blasting technology they know nothing of

gotta love ats

a conspiracy theory site where half the members wear horse blinders

of course haarp is harmless and no government or group in the world would be interested in harnessing such power

we are all just nuts and haarp is really just a harp

edited to say i read the post from the guy who spoke about going to haarps official website

after reading that i have to retract my whole statement, i mean if the official website doesnt talk about any of the weapons potential from haarp then it obviously must not exist

i mean theres no way an official website online wouldnt provide the whole truth and nothing but the truth

[edit on 20-1-2010 by Dramey]

edited again to change harnessed to harnessing due to a grammatical error

[edit on 20-1-2010 by Dramey]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

Yeah I know but the way things are going around here, someone will pick up on that and start a thread about how HAARP is creating an energy crisis etc etc.

Don't think it couldn't happen!

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Yeah I know but the way things are going around here, someone will pick up on that and start a thread about how HAARP is creating an energy crisis etc etc.

Don't think it couldn't happen!

Gotcha!
Good looking out.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dramey
what a great thread

STOP ME, I CAN"T STOP LAUGHING

Do you realize the hypocrisy of that statement?

Here I go again

Lord, someone please help me
I'm
dieing
of
luagh
ter

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Hold up a second everyone!!!!

OK i am not saying HAARP doesn't exist, we know it exists, all i was saying is that to come in to the forum entitled "Fragile Earth" not "Conspiracy" and post on a thread about a devastating NATURAL disaster such as the Haiti Quake, and say it was the government who created the quake, is just ludicrous, and wrong. Save that stuff for the Conspiracy thread, yes i do Believe HAARP has something to do with certain events that occur, but this isnt the Right place to discuss that. i will gladly accept any proof that HAARP caused the quake, but i don't personally think that is what caused the quake

and for everyone flying off the handle and having a go at me, thats your right, but don't attack me and demean me,

i respect everyone's right to their opinion, but make sure your opinion doesn't hurt others

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   

it was funny but not sure what youre getting at as far as hypocrisy, please enlighten

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dramey

it was funny but not sure what youre getting at as far as hypocrisy, please enlighten

This Part:

The same can be said of the HAARP conspiracists. So certain that HAARP is responsible, when they discuss technology that they know nothing of...at least no more than the rest of us.

[edit on 20-1-2010 by Aggie Man]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Very weak argument. You state that people blame people, but you offer no proof for your argument. Extensive information is available about so-called "weather weapons" - do a little reading. HAARP isn't likely to be the source of this phenomena but there are dozens of other projects that could.
Chinese Weather Control
Clearing the skies over Moscow

Google "weather weapons" and don't be so dismissive. It's a really weak move to dismiss something as impossible without any facts, just as it would be to immediately assume that weather weapons were involved without any research.

Katrina was an anomaly and the devastation that happened afterwards wasn't from the weather, it was from the coordinated (or un-coordinated) responses.

The hurricane that followed Katrina caused very little damage, yet there were deaths on the highways out of Houston (I45, I believe) caused by the evacuation.

Now, you can argue that the mistakes made by PEOPLE in these two cases were accidental, misinformed, or somehow otherwise not their intentions. However, you'd be an idiot to say that people didn't cause those after effects, because there's no shortage of proof to prove it.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by elvisofdallas

Your two links are about cloud seeding.

Been done since the 50's, nothing new.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   

lol sorry im really slow today didnt catch that one faster

its funny and interesting though, sort of shows both sides should look at things more scientifically, maybe if more people did, odds are someone would actually figure out the situation to end the debate, im sure theres someone that possesses the ability to scientifically full figure out the situation

i wonder how hard it would be and how much it would cost to set up a civilian run haarp that has full disclosure, basically a haarp reality show, that would be interesting for scientists and for conspiracists

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Dramey

HAARP is in a way publicly run, most of the scientists are from universities like the University of Alaska, even though it is financed my the military.

Notice the official HAARP website is a .edu page, not a .mil page?

www.haarp.alaska.edu...

What Universities have participated in the HAARP program?

Several universities have played a major role in HAARP from its inception to the present time including the University of Alaska, The Leland Stanford University, Penn State University (ARL), Boston College, Dartmouth University, Cornell University, University of Maryland, University of Massachusetts, MIT, Polytechnic University, UCLA, Clemson University and the University of Tulsa.

[edit on 20/1/10 by Chadwickus]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
It's time to say it. The U.S "military industrial complex"(which I guess includes the NASA, CIA, and military) is the most evil entity in the world. They spend a ton of tax money on space programs and tell us nothing useful. They spend a ton of tax money on nuclear weapons and missile defense system, even though no other countries, other than Russia, can reach them(however, it's impossible to intercept the Topols, so once again, they are wasting money for nothing. Also, they had an agreement with Russia to destroy some of their nuclear arsenals back in the 80s. However, only the Russians did it, while they sneakily did not.) They spend a ton of tax money on space weapons, just to kill people(if people want to know where their tax money get wasted the most, just look at how much they spend on the missile defense system and failed, I've always wanted to point this out, but was worried that I'd be accused of being "unpatriotic.")

The Russians would be stupid to agree to destroy any of their nuclear arsenals from now on. NEVER EVER trust any agreement coming from the U.S anymore. In fact, it's time to proliferate. If I were them, I would sell them to any country, willing to buy them.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
i'll say one thing in regards to Haarp...

Those that are claiming Haarp couldn't do this by itself probably are correct...

I'm not so sure we should be looking AT Haarp...

But rather what Haarp May or MAY NOT have been the basis for.

When I look at at Haarp, I see absolutely no reason all the antenna need to be in one spot, nor do I see any reason you couldn't employ any of thousands maybe tens of thousands of other sources globally if you could control them...

What i'm saying is, what we call Haarp could by this time be separated and everywhere the local building downtown with a large antenna on it Might, maybe could be used

I'm not sure... i'm not an expert

But in the end it's just fancy antennas, remember when the first satellite dishes came out how big and noticeable they were?

Apply that over time...

What we call Haarp might very well be all around us in plain sight at this point in time...

Maybe

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by l neXus l

troll troll troll your boat defly down the stream............

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Nomad451

And you dude... are far more excited than me...

I'll emphasize whatever point I want to make and if you don't like it too bad...

I Take OBJECTION and OFFENSE and even SUSPICION ANYTIME, ANYONE tells me not to LOOK at something or simply DISCUSS It.

It is ludicrous not to look at and examine the possibilities in regards to next generation WMD's since it is a certainty that whatever they are be they Haarp or not they Are being worked on.

By all means...

Maybe Haarp is not the cause...

I just think a discussion on How we could cause an Earthquake far more pro active and interesting than a thread that simply says...Shut Up your wrong in nicer words

In a forum that discuss Survival, event planning, conspiracies...

Knowing what actually MIGHT be used, would be Imho, the first step in knowing how to survive it... not to be all logical and stuff rofl... but give me a break, what the heck good is planning for a Nuclear War if it's going to be all about Ebola Pox and Microwaves and Hurricanes the next time we get stupid?

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by l neXus l
People are so thick, so ready to blame something on people,
ive heard numerous things on ATS like

oh the Haiti quake was caused by HAARP so we could rush in and look like heros

or Haarp is behind all of the quakes happening

your ruining threads that have meaning, taking away from the tragedy of such events

please stop ranting and reducing threads to crap with all your HAARP banter
its old, its silly, and its a bit of a joke

Stick to facts, trends with the Earth, and Sun,
Stop blaming humans for Natural events

Post's like this is EXACTLY why i friended you. I agree with you 1000%

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by bkaust

Originally posted by l neXus l
People are so thick, so ready to blame something on people,
ive heard numerous things on ATS like

oh the Haiti quake was caused by HAARP so we could rush in and look like heros

or Haarp is behind all of the quakes happening

your ruining threads that have meaning, taking away from the tragedy of such events

please stop ranting and reducing threads to crap with all your HAARP banter
its old, its silly, and its a bit of a joke

Stick to facts, trends with the Earth, and Sun,
Stop blaming humans for Natural events

Post's like this is EXACTLY why i friended you. I agree with you 1000%

well thank you i am very flattered
its people like you who help me deny ignorance

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
to the poster................... i dunno about u,, but i like my ionosphere..

even though i dont really know that means i think alot more of this site should be used for discusiing the implcations of such an event..............
but as u said to hypothesise it for every major weather event is a little infantile.....

my thoughts..
maybe depopulation is already in full effect, but it is a system to complex to pin it down to one source,,,,,

perhaps it's not just flouride, perhaps it's not just industrialised food consumed over many many sequential years, perhaps its not just emf's being pumped throughour brains daily, maybe it's not just that we've become so disconnected with our surrroundings one can no longer function without a fab society and industry that is actually rapidly killing us, maybe it's not just tobacoo legalisation, marijuana illegalisation... or the radioactive pesticides they use on the first of two,,,,
perhaps it's not just tv mending our minds.. with an obvious sense of opinion control..9/11/obama... maybe its not just the active aural research project bending massive unseeable forces that have ecompased this earth and atmosphere for as long as it has existed(who the fuk knows that)... maybe its stress from a a modernised career thats giving us all different types of these sicknesses which we now view as a normal part of our existence......... wow there is so much stuff i wanna say right now....

and also not that long ago society would have viewed these illnesses as the sign of the devil.......... so perhaps religion is in on it to, lol....

who has been responsible from the ideology that god is real, but he's my god not yours,,, your just some dirty arabian, who practices the occult......

now the new christianity is atheism..... it has now sourced out ignorance as (mass)christianity once did...... they have managed to teach us this through the tv... but at the same time still restricted our thought process through a dramatic reincarnation of a real world conversation on such a topic.... people automatically refer subliminally to the pieces of tv depicting this very same situation.... as now the theist in the situation has already been personified by the other party the conversation has already been defined in the atheists mind....... also a reslut of a world with too much meaningless information, tv, organised religion, modern day living in general.. etc.. this conversation has already occured............ the atheist is trained in his responses and the christian is not ever willing to see that logic... this is actually sounding like the make up of a sit com......

so too my point finally, is that our effed up lives we live these days is that there is no individual source of this #,, peopl would get too sued...lol.. but rather a combination of all these elements......
and how society is now to twisted to ever see this.... these are the defining elements of our destruction..

now i ask this, could u ever see your self having a conversation with anyone which is able to communicate these points effectively and in this order...........??

well the answer is rarely.... so goodbye world, goodbye soverignty, goodbye nature....

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
btw,, the guy who created this post is an obama infiltrator!!!!!! thats y he posted it ...

[edit on 20-1-2010 by tripulation666]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by tripulation666
btw,, the guy who created this post is an obama infiltrator!!!!!! thats y he posted it ...

[edit on 20-1-2010 by tripulation666]

I never voted, never have, never will

Dont know what you mean by that statement

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join