It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you think HAARP is creating Disasters then LISTEN UP

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger
It won't matter to posters.
As I posted a while back, every world event creates a race here to see who can make up a conspiracy angle, even if it makes zero sense.
It's just a game to most posters who seemingly pull these things out of their........s on a moments notice. Not a word here about Haiti, then the quake and suddenly, in hindsight, people claim the CIA, the Clintons, etc have been up to nefarious deeds. I see the old "disinfo" routine has showed up allready. It's dubious "theories" like the HAARP/quake connection that keep this site in tinfoil hat territory.
Next it will be some reptilian/Haiti connection!
Use your heads guys, people are suffering.

Compared to the suffering the 20.0 gw bush earthquake caused iraq, human suffering is old news in america.. haiti is but a drop in the blood bucket.

HAARP could be used to cause quakes, the same people behind the insults to humanity in afghan-iraq-istan control HAARP, and just like 9/11 & 7/7.. pre-positioned assets were in place at the EXACT same locations thanks to "drills"

Look up a dude named Dr. brooks agnew who accidentally caused a 4.0 earthquake back in the 1987 using earth tomography ELF waves while looking for oil in oregon... or fast forward to about 9:00 on this video:
www.youtube.com...

Of course nobody knows for certain what actually happened, but to exclude suspects in govt because you trust them is beyond silly at this point.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

No couldn't be melodramatic enough on these topics...

It's been a long time since the invention of the A-bomb's and we have been going non stop ever since in regards to next generation super weapons...

To even discuss these topics like War or altercation of any international kind... and NOT discuss what we and other nations have developed makes the conversation MOOT

If you discuss global conflict and do not include these topics, your wasting your time, you couldn't even get close to the actual scenario without inclusion of what our secret weapons really are, particularly when they are this powerful

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

There are volumes of information in regards to producing Earthquakes out there... I could comfortably do a thread on it. Yes Earthquake research falls under the "control the weather" philosophy...

Being a Cunning Linguist isn't part of the Military's agendas

[edit on 20-1-2010 by mopusvindictus]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

Please STOP using every 5th word in CAPITALS...

You really need to CHILL out, I don't believe the OP EVER said to totally disregard EVERY single bit of evidence pointing towards HARRP...

It MAY or MAY NOT have created the Haiti earthquake.

Anyway see how ANNOYING capitals are? Don't get so WORKED UP next time you post

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by np6888

Funny you mention 10kms, that is the preferred depth for Geothermal drilling which has produced Earthquakes in the US and Switzerland and has now been stopped. I have just added a link for that at another thread here at ATS,

www.popsci.com...

I don't know if any Geothermal drilling is going on in or around Haiti though.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Interesting that you think theres no connection and they don't actually use this technology. CHBC news did a story on HAARP and interviews. They had possession of photocopies of the TWO patents for this technology, one the public version and one that used so much more power it was like a super version. The public version was pointed at the sun during that interview. And works with the ionsphere.

Looky looky, two good threads concerning the sun and haiti, and HAARP going full steam at the time of the quake.

Coincidence? I think not!!!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Sunspot activity haiti

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Gakona HAARP on Full Power during Earthquake in Haiti!

There is certainly a good reason to know that they do more than prod nature with a stick, they're the most evil cretins to walk on any planet.

[edit on 20-1-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nomad451
reply to post by mopusvindictus

Please STOP using every 5th word in CAPITALS...

You really need to CHILL out, I don't believe the OP EVER said to totally disregard EVERY single bit of evidence pointing towards HARRP...

It MAY or MAY NOT have created the Haiti earthquake.

Anyway see how ANNOYING capitals are? Don't get so WORKED UP next time you post

Nice job in subtly trying to discredit the man's point with something that seems only to irk you.

On another note, I happen to agree with mopus. Times are rough, our earth is already messed up as it is and we have multi trillion dollar machines hidden from the public that can push it further into havoc. We have all these really convenient excuses to occupy and enforce our rules on countries who suffer from these disasters. Yet, you tell someone to chill out?

I supposed we could chill out when the tests and weapons finally hit our homeland USA. And chill out when they come in military convoys flagged "FEMA" filled with agents to help us.. strip ourselves of our rights.

Articles and possibilities like this event are talked about here because that's how our world is. It's messed up. For the most part, ATS community is angry, I feel thats why half of us are here, to keep updated on changes, to see what we can do to take our lives and country back. Everyone is so quick to jump to "oh that is just insensitive! I cant believe in this time of crisis, you could think of such a thing!".

Yes, the guy on tv who said it was an act of god, was going a way overboard. However, our speculations on it being haarp, I feel is a good point given the facts we know.

Show enough stuff to people on TV that seems impossible and when it happens they won't even think twice about it. We have rail guns, guns that shoot lightning, all invented 30-40 years ago, yet you don't think we have machines that can affect plate tectonics NOW?

If you want to hear stories about "dog survives earthquake and is adopted in a rich florida home" and other heart warming stories like that, then just turn on the TV, thats what the media and other distracted Americans are for.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
With so much on the Internet and even here on ATS regarding HAARP, I am certain anyone wanting to study why there are those that believe HAARP could be the source of the earthquakes could spend an hour of study and be brought up to speed on just why some think HAARP is the cause.

Look at the power usage for HAARP during the Haitian earthquake. It just happened to be at max power. Why? Doesn't that make you pause and wonder why does the power usage coincide with the Earthquake?

For the time being, those showing HAARP involvement are in the majority. and I for one will at least remain open to the possibility. As such anyone with a truly open mind would consider all options and not be so quick to discount what can be factually proven by just doing a Google search for HAARP as a weapon.

If after reading what is available on the Internet and especially the posting from those on ATS that provide plenty of links and reference material have to date proven to me and others that HAARP is a plausible means to create the earthquakes. If not HAARP, try searching for tectonic weapons and study Tesla to prove to yourself that HAARP is up to something and most think it's not good for humanity.

Challenging everyone to prove what you disbelieve is going to be a long road. Do some research and dont expect anyone to prove anything to you but yourself. If you can add one and one and get can never admit it equals two, then no amount of truth is going to convince you of something you don't want to consider as plausible.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

Look at the power usage for HAARP during the Haitian earthquake. It just happened to be at max power. Why? Doesn't that make you pause and wonder why does the power usage coincide with the Earthquake?

I would love to look at HAARP's power usage. Can you provide a link to that data?

I'm not asking you to prove anything but you made a definitive statement. Such a statement should have some backup.

[edit on 1/20/2010 by Phage]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
HAARP is just a billion dollar art exhibit with no military purpose whatsoever!

I swear!

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jinni
HAARP is just a billion dollar art exhibit with no military purpose whatsoever!

I swear!

Not just that...it's probably the reason for the worlds energy crisis

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Theres a youtube video that shows weird vibrations near HAARP at the same time the quake hit haiti... you see haarp is not a weapon, its just a few people testing, and the test goes wrong... they play around with weather, which will destroy man kind... and they blame it on global warming, which means they blame it on us... but in reality global warming has very little to do with this...

heres the utube vid:

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 20-1-2010 by RizeorDie]

[edit on 20-1-2010 by RizeorDie]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
They're making it rain in southern California with this thing.

It's all good.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

Doubtful, it uses only 10 megawatts at full power, which is drawn from it's own diesel generators, that amount of power is about the same as what a UHF television station would use.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I think threads like this would better be directed at threads like indigo children, wanna-be prophets, psychics, OOBEs, religion and in general at threads like this one "The Earth is at the end of a cycle, the Harvest is upon us, the time to expand your knowledge is now".

At least with HAARP there is a 100% better chance of proving or disproving whether or not it's being used for nefarious purposes.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I looked up HAARP on Google, and it brought me to the Haarp web page.

It seems as though they make everything public at the Haarp facility. They even have an open house once a year open to the public. All of their research is publicly available. And nothing is classified.

I was ignorant myself and believed haarp to be this super secret weather modification station, untill

I clicked on this link HAARP

And it was all explained. On a really nicely done HAARP official web page.

Hope this helps .

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Posted in the wrong thread.

[edit on 20-1-2010 by Walkswithfish]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by Aggie Man

Doubtful, it uses only 10 megawatts at full power, which is drawn from it's own diesel generators, that amount of power is about the same as what a UHF television station would use.

It was a joke...just like HAARP-hype. Sorry for the confusion

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
[edit on 20-1-2010 by Aggie Man]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by wiredamerican

..about that open house once a year...
.....Does it also say that at the open house the operators of HAARP go through every technology available to man???? BECAUSE THEY DO NOT.
....even the guy who spoke with Jesse Ventura said they didnt divulge any information to the public during such open houses, (with a smirk), so thats foolish on your part to swallow that and take it as all info available to everyone.

I have been on a tour of the White House, but do i know what happens there??? pffffft.....

Just thought i'd call you on this one.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join