It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you think HAARP is creating Disasters then LISTEN UP

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
People are so thick, so ready to blame something on people,
ive heard numerous things on ATS like

oh the Haiti quake was caused by HAARP so we could rush in and look like heros

or Haarp is behind all of the quakes happening

your ruining threads that have meaning, taking away from the tragedy of such events

please stop ranting and reducing threads to crap with all your HAARP banter
its old, its silly, and its a bit of a joke

Stick to facts, trends with the Earth, and Sun,
Stop blaming humans for Natural events

save that for the conspiracy thread please

[edit on 1/20/2010 by l neXus l]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
The HAARP conspiracy is about as legit as Barry Bonds not using steroids.

+15 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I think you both should do a little research on HAARP. Having said that, yes the conspiracies taking away from the tragedy is a little much BUT go talk about tragedy on a news site not a conspiracy site.

I feel very much for those lost in Haiti and those also effected.

+24 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by l neXus l

Your pretty quick to dismiss HAARP...

Are you a disinformation agent?

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Equinox99

no, i just think that people are to quick to blame things on other people,

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Nikola Telsa invented a Earthquake machine back in the 19th century. www.excludedmiddle.com...

Interestingly, mythbusters did an show on it and proved that his 'Earthquake machine' indeed did work.

Imagine the advancements since then.
While I don't think HAARP or any similiar technology can create Earthquakes at ANY point in the Earth, I think they can aggravate it since most Earthquakes are released at specific fault lines.

It's almost like boils- Eat or drink something that gives you boils, you'll notice that it usually only happens at specific locations on your skin, even specific pores. The Earth and body works the same way.

If HAARP emits certain resonances, then it has the ability to aggravate earthquakes and it spills over at these fault lines before any other point in the Earth.

If the allegations of the government seemingly knowing of a disaster before it happens are true then it's either HAARP or they have some sort of Earth Simulator/ Time travel software we don't know about.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Well, welcome to the conspiracy site. If we don't put the blame on others who will? I mean the blame game has been played since the beginning of time why should it stop now?

If you stopped blaming big corporations for incidents then these incidents would suddenly increase.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Doesn't everyone realize that HAARP is responsible for the breaking apart of Pangea...and every earthquake since?

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Equinox99

Well, welcome to the conspiracy site. If we don't put the blame on others who will? I mean the blame game has been played since the beginning of time why should it stop now?

If you stopped blaming big corporations for incidents then these incidents would suddenly increase.

this isnt the conspiracy site, its under the FRAGILE EARTH, go to the conspiracy section to talk about HAARP and other conspiracys not here

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
It won't matter to posters.
As I posted a while back, every world event creates a race here to see who can make up a conspiracy angle, even if it makes zero sense.
It's just a game to most posters who seemingly pull these things out of their........heads on a moments notice. Not a word here about Haiti, then the quake and suddenly, in hindsight, people claim the CIA, the Clintons, etc have been up to nefarious deeds. I see the old "disinfo" routine has showed up allready. It's dubious "theories" like the HAARP/quake connection that keep this site in tinfoil hat territory.
Next it will be some reptilian/Haiti connection!
Use your heads guys, people are suffering.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I personally think that something isnt right at all. The us has been accused of occupying instead of helping, the us is turning aid away, the us is offering the Haitians to go to us, the us didnt realise that 200 metres from the airport people had not recieved food, bush and his speech saying dont send food or blankets just send your cash? must i really go on?
Then theres the benefits for the us government what is their aim? To up the ratings? to use the donated cash to help those in Haiti on their current financial mess?
YES HAARP is capable of this, although im not saying it was HAARP but it does have its advantages for those who would gain from it. Im personaly devastated for all of the men women and children but theres one thing that sticks in my mind.......did anyone really give them a second thought before? Did anyone give them any help prior to this? NO!!!
Something will come to light and we will all see just exactly how deep this will go because me personaly im not convinced.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
That was Telsa's "Vibrator"
A far as I know the true story is that he attached some kind of oscillator to a steel beam, (a spar) and was able to disintegrate it in the same way as a certain sympathetic frequency can shatter a glass. Other stories have it that he attached the oscillator to a beam in his apartment which sent the whole building vibrating, enough for the Fuzz to pay him a visit 'cos it had affected their building as well and spilt their coffee. He told them in a nice way to p--- off and they were happy to do so. This was early 1900's BTW. He may have been the first person to use radio remote control, on a model boat.

[edit on 20-1-2010 by smurfy]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by enca78

Actualy yes, some did give a damn before the quake. Bill Clinton was appointed special UN envoy to Haiti a while back. The aim was to help focus attention on the plight of Haitians and the environmental destruction rampant there.
I know what you mean though, the sudden concern ( particularly from the entertainment crowd) is somewhat, uh, nausiating. Not that they can't help, but they definatly didn't give a crap before the quake.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
HAARP was turned on at the exact moment of the creation of this thread.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Regretfully, it seems to be the trend here on ATS to blame some dark mysterious force or secret human organization for just about anything... Instead of even bothering to look for a rational simple explanation to an event, those encased in Tin Foil Body Suits quickly run to their keyboards and find some 'evil' entity to blame...

For example, the recent earthquake in Haiti... Instead of doing any research into the local plate tetonics, they find some ridiculous 'evil' plan or organization to instantly credit with the destruction... It's sad... It's pathetic... It's ignorant... And it's just plain stupid...

And just for the record, if the US was going to use HAARP to cause an earthquake (like that's even possible), I think that they probably could have found a better target in their own backyard... Like say, Havana...

Logic & Reason have left the building...

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Let me argue on both sides of the spectrum.

Here are some things we do know. There are technologies that we do not know about. There are people in this world who would do anything to anyone, including an entire population, for personal gain. This has been seen throughout our history.

If you beleive this whole thing was a set up in order for the US to gain something you must ask yourself "what do they really have to gain?"

Seriously, what was possibly to gain by creating a destructive earthquake in Haiti? If TPTB where going to use such a devastating weapon, why would we use it on a country that is not our Enemy? Wouldn't it make more sense to use it on NK or Iran both of which are viewed as a threat? Why an uber poor nation that already has nothing? (except to be a tourist attraction which it still is btw) Bad people do bad things to gain not loose. We are loosing from this whole ordeal.

I don't discount the HAARP conspiracy even though I doubt it because anything is possible. In the case of Haiti however, I don't think there is any reason to beleive that this was a planned event.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
It's not a conspiracy, it's fact. The possibility of two quakes(or one quake and its aftershocks) being at the same depth in a single year is 0. Yet this same 10 km depth keeps coming up. This shows that quakes at this depth are man-made.

Go to the usgs websites. Look at the depth of all the quakes in a single month. Notice that one number seems to stand out from the others.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Youe are 100% WRONG in posting this thread!

Our Military has SPECIFICALLY stated they "Intend to control the weather by 2020, these technologies are real...

YES, it's far from all Haarp... blaming everything on Haaarp is ridiculous... that was the START of these programs... we can only guess at the whys and hows now...

But we have stated INTENT

That is FACT

To NOT carefully examine every possibility now would be ignoring what is going on... perhaps the technology is so new and so diverse most of our Guesses suck....

Maybe Haiti was au natural.... real Quakes and Hurricanes do happen...

But to tell people not to DISCUSS

To turn a blind eye to the FACT...the absolute FACT that we intend to and indeed are halfway to the time in which we say we will have conquered this technology from the time we announced it...

To pretend all weapons are NOT tested...

That would be utter ignorance...

Completely ignoring what is going on...

Your thread...

would be like a News article in 1937 saying "we will never crack the Atom"

It's being done...it's in play...

All open discussion on IF things were real or created welcome...

But telling people not discuss it is completely foolish... the technology EXISTS, we have announced our intent, we are closing fast on the time in which we said we'd have MASTERY of it...

There is every reason to WATCH and DISCUSS

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

Gee, melodramatic enough?
I really wish that when people point out what can only be called, foolish "discussions" that posters would stop with the phoney OMG! stop discussions, what about freedom of speech etc.
To follow your own reasoning, why can't we discuss that some discussions are, um, stupid and pointless?

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus
Youe are 100% WRONG in posting this thread!

Our Military has SPECIFICALLY stated they "Intend to control the weather by 2020, these technologies are real...

That is FACT

Not to disagree with your post, Just thought I would point out that earthquakes are not a weather phenomenon.
Did they ever state they intended to be able to induce earthquakes?

But by all means let's do explore ALL the possiblities, HAARP included.

[edit on 20-1-2010 by Asktheanimals]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join