It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

H1N1 Swine Flu A Suspected Hoax

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   

H1N1 Swine Flu A Suspected Hoax

www.lookingfit.com

The Council of Europe’s Health Committee Chairman Wolfgang Wodarg has charged WHO with manipulating the definition of a pandemic in the interests of increasing the demand for the swine flu vaccine. The widespread request for the injections generated vast amounts of revenue. Wodarg suggests that many politicians were quickly strong-armed into supporting the purchase of large amounts of the vaccine, lest they deal with an even more panicked public.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Beyond the shady business ties, the world has yet to discover the extent of any health concerns. It’s said that one of the vaccines was created using a brand-new technique involving cancerous cells and a bioreactor.

Previous pandemic qualifications involved evidence of an illness that:

•had an above-average death rate

•simultaneously was evidenced in multiple countries

•carried extremely serious consequences

Later this month an EU-backed investigation on the role of th WHO will start but the damage has already been done. Millions if not billions of people have been vaccinated and most of them are still under the impression that they actually protected themselves by doing so.

The long-term effects have yet to be discovered, but I am sure it's gonna be pretty nasty. [i[Thus far, the swine flu has claimed only a small fraction of the fatalities as compared to a typical seasonal flu.

I am happy to have refused the two injections that my government bought me to ''help'' me. One GP in Holland claimed that the vaccine earned him enough to make a trip around the world. GPs in Holland reportedly receive 8 EUR ($11.40) per injection - and every person is supposed to get two of them. It's not hard to imagine what an extreme amounts the pharmaceutical industry must be making on this poison, not to speak of the long-term profitability.

The pharmaceutical industry has bought its way into our governments and it seems their lobbyists have infiltrated the WHO too. One thing is sure: these kind of organizations are not out there to protect us and they cannot be trusted.

www.lookingfit.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I am surprised about the little attention this thread is getting. Although many of us have long suspected Swine Flu to be a hoax, I think it's interesting to witness that is not only us, the conspirators, who have started suspecting the WHO of manipulation.

Some time ago it was proven that H1N1 has been patented. This should be enough reason for organizations and institutions such as the EU to be worried about this. The pharmaceutical industry is supposed to profit through protecting/curing people against/from all kind of illnesses. Instead, they have decided to profit through the creation of illnesses. Capitalism has brought us much, but it is a system far from perfect as this example proves.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Poison people, save people, make money (oh, and let a lot die on the way).

Sadly, I think that is what happened.

And it will probably happen again.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Actually lack of interest is a good sign - it shows that most people (here at least) already recognize that it was some kind of scheme.
Health care industry is just an industry.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   
I have been following this new story very closely following the Baxter incident.

My doctor recently sent us a letter stating our children were in the risk group but he had decided not to vaccinated.

There was no mention of why he had chosen not to vaccinate and I have been tempted to fix an appointment just to ask the question.

Star and Flagged.

We must not let this story get covered up with time and lack of main media coverage.

Peace out,

Korg.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Mdv2

I agree. My wife and I did not get vaccinated even though everyone wanted to force it on us. They wanted to vaccinate my newborn.

But guess what? These words, they mean little.

People should simply just not get the vaccine. People made their vote by getting the vaccine...

and their vote was in favor of fear.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   
I work in the healthcare field. So, when the threads started breaking on ATS, I started to read all I could find on the "pandemic". No one in my immediate family took this vaccine and I informed as many of my co-workers as I could, to the posssibilities of adverse effects from additives in the vaccine. As with all attempts at education, some got the message and some, well, it sailed over their heads like vapor trails.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by TarzanBeta

Vaccines in general are suspected from causing autism and other disorders. I know a homeopathic doctor who consciously decided not to vaccinate his newborn. When I heard this, I asked him whether he wasn't afraid his daughter would get polio or other viral diseases. Steadfast he told me: 'no'. It's all about keeping your newborn healthy and strong. With quality foods and supplements you strengthen the immune system and hence, you minimize the chance of your newborn to get ill. At the time of vaccination, the immune system is not been fully developed and poisoning substances such as mercury can get straight to the brain.

I lack the medical knowledge to say this is irresponsible or not, but it definitely is an interesting theory that I will keep track of. Although I am not at an age to consider having kids and fully enjoying my student live, I think it is definitely an approach not to immediately rule out when considering to have them.

new topics

top topics

join