It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gakona HAARP on Full Power during Earthquake in Haiti!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Link the weapon to HAARP and ELF technology. Also link with Tesla. They weaponzied weather and earthquakes.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeus2573

Okay, cool. Perhaps my initial posting was a bit too negative in comparison what I wanted to communicate with it anyway

Sad to hear the after-shocks will last for months, even years though

www.google.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by scorpio13

Wow!
Thanks for taking the time to post this information.
So many technical folks today, I think never really need to learn basic electronics to function in their fields.
Do you think if you used Lightening as a similar scenario it would be a little easier to visualize the L/C concept? I know it has some of the basics you describe. Being able to control and concentrate the strikes of a thunderstorm would deliver quite a blow. Let alone several storms at once.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Imagir

Maybe you are playing a game but I'm not.
I have facts about HAARP, you have speculation and misunderstanding.
HAARP is a research facility, it is not a weapon.

This is the best post in this thread.
I am completely amazed that Phage has not just snapped and stopped trying to explain to someone who is not interested in the facts.

Imagir is playing a game to seek attention or is beyond help.
Every one of his posts gets "debunked" within the first page and he completely ignores every fact given that disproves his claims.

The worst part .. There is people who take this crap as the truth ..
That is sick..

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by nophun

As usual members of the "Phage Band", must be put in full light in front of their "Boss".

There are Tons of proofs and meaningful threads, right here on ATS, about HAARP and other Scalar WEAPONS. Search and learn...!

Deny ignorance it does not mean to deny always all.
And you, simply, like your "Boss", don't want to see.... Why?
Oh... yes... I know why... I know....

[edit on 22-1-2010 by Imagir]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

Fairly unsettling when I check someone's profile and see that you are not unfounded in your assessment of a newbe wanta be, Gives me the impression of a Ed Mc Mann relationship with Johnny.
It is a shame when these derailing tactics are employed here when most are interested in understanding things that effect their every day. Like earth quakes and the weather. ignore them.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Its very obvious. And to actually pinpoint their public HAARP would be erroneous, though it obviously had some play, probably pointing at the ionsphere and sun and is responsible for that Haiti shaped sunspot just prior to the quake.

But we should all know that this is basically old technology now, and they had 2 patents then. One for a super HAARP. Now, its probably far more sophisticated. Also, I believe what they've done is screw the core of our planet. This attack on civilians was sacrificial, their satanic rituals, entertainment industry and rule by terror basically, is well known to many. 01/12/2012 and 01/20/2012 will stay in my head like 911. They probably opened some seals, let some more walk in draco demons, or cast some dark end time spells, and spells to silence the people, which will never work. "No plan against the people shall ever prosper!" and did something military wise, ecopolitically, in addition furthered their 2012 onward speed up the pole shift.

We need to wake people up. What they're doing now is harvesting the children. Shooting looters???? Really. All the people have instrinsic rights to food, life, liberty, land and resources that could never be taken from them. LOOT AWAY. Don't you every shoot a civilian. They want to help fine, put your guns away or shove them up yours and all the politicians backside.

I am fed up to the max, and so upset. I spend hours, holding the light, holding blue healing, pink love and unity, light, equality, freedom, healing, advancement over Africa, the middle east, and now HAITI.

[edit on 22-1-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

I am nophun agent of the Phage destroyer of Imagir's delusions.

I do not know Phage at all, I have only mentioned him in one post, but I do enjoy his realistic views here at ATS. That said, my views are my own.

Phage does get lots of blue star from me though
I like facts and science

[edit on 22-1-2010 by nophun]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by nophun
reply to post by Imagir

I am nophun agent of the Phage destroyer of Imagir's delusions.

I do not know Phage at all, I have only mentioned him in one post, but I do enjoy his realistic views here at ATS. That said, my views are my own.

Phage does get lots of blue star from me though
I like facts and science

I was looking back through your views. I saw none.
What are they again? All I have seen from you is your attempt to muddy the waters
and promote discord. What were those views again?
Let's discuss them.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Donny 4 million

My views on what ? If you mean this thread my views are clear.
The OP is a fear monger, showing graphs that are not relevant to the lies he is spreading.

Of course I am disagreeing with these stupid ideas, but muddy the water I think not. I have only spoke the truth backed with science. (sources included).

You keep going on about how everyone who disagrees with stupidity is a "Disinfo Agent" and we will keep calling you "ignorant, stupid, morons."

Like how I used your past failed thread to show I can use the site search too ?

Now if you want my views on other topics not related to this thread feel free to ask my views on my intro thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you want me to detail (again) why this thread had no truth behind it, just ask.

I am a open book. (hired by HAARP today obviously)

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by nophun

My views on what ? If you mean this thread my views are clear.
The OP is a fear monger, showing graphs that are not relevant to the lies he is spreading.

Of course I am disagreeing with these stupid ideas, but muddy the water I think not. I have only spoke the truth backed with science. (sources included).

You keep going on about how everyone who disagrees with stupidity is a "Disinfo Agent" and we will keep calling you "ignorant, stupid, morons."

Like how I used your past failed thread to show I can use the site search too ?

Now if you want my views on other topics not related to this thread feel free to ask my views on my intro thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you want me to detail (again) why this thread had no truth behind it, just ask.

I am a open book. (hired by HAARP today obviously)

I am interested in how your views prove that there were no HAARP or HAARP signals generated anywhere during or just prior to the quake?
I have no failed threads and I am not interested in any of yours.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
some things should be left alone.

It sickens me to think a small group of people can do this, as though they have some kind of 'right' over us to do what they want with the planet we all live on.

HAARP should be shut down and buried.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by cjhahaha
It sickens me to think a small group of people can do this, as though they have some kind of 'right' over us to do what they want with the planet we all live on.

do what exactly? Just what do you think HAARP does, and why do you think that?

HAARP should be shut down and buried.

Why? Dont you like scientific research?

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Did you even read my posts in this thread ? My views on this thread are OP has no proof that harrp had anything to do with the earthquake.

You are the one claiming something, YOU guys have to prove it.
I am happy to disprove any lies

Imagir has to prove his claims, I choose to show his proof smells like poo.
I will have to prove HARRP did not cause the earthquake if you "PROVE" they did.

He tried to prove his claims with complete rubbish .. he did not even know what the graphs he posted mean. You want Disinfo .. that fits the bill IMO.

What do I have to prove ? Why am I assuming HARRP caused the earthquake ? There is nothing minus complete wackos saying HARRP did showing this.

Now you little dreamer, take off your tin cap for a second and take another swing at proving harrp caused the Haiti earthquake.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   

The ultimate fallback position. Prove a negative. If you can't prove it didn't happen then it did. How about proving that the HAARP heater actually was active.

The OP has posted magnetograms which show activity in the magnetosphere. The first one shows a frequency of 2Hz, which HAARP is not capable of generating (unless you can prove it can). He then shows magnetograms showing normal activity caused by solar influences. He then shows magnetograms of activity after the aftershocks and claims a connection. When presented with magnetograms showing activity with no associated earthquakes he says "oh, well, sometimes it's natural".

Prove there were no HAARP signals? Can you prove it wasn't giants lawn bowling that caused the earthquake?

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donny 4 million
reply to post by Phage

I am not saying the Haitian or any other earth quake was caused by mankind but I am convinced of the possibility for RADIO to do major damage not only to the earth but more importantly the atmosphere.
Factor in your current thousands of scientists (most likely under Manhattan Project type security restrictions). Just what the heck are they working on if HAARP is a done deal and that's all she wrote?
That's like having a manned space program without men or women in space.

Here are some considerations. And this is with just the old hat knowledge.
Single-sideband, Lower sideband, Bandpass filtering,
Hartley modulator and the Weaver modulator methods
are just a few archaic means of Frequency manipulation.
When you include micro wave and laser technology in mega high powered transmissions coupled with the electrical and chemical manipulation of the upper atmosphere. The ability to develop a cone or atmospheric parabolic repeater is more than enough evidence for me that HAARP type technology can do serious physical pin point damage.

Hows about this first then I give you a chance to rescue your little pudy.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   

How about it? You didn't say anything, you threw out a string of high tech sounding stuff completely unrelated to HAARP. "Atmospheric parabolic repeater"? Where did that come from, a technobabble generator?

What are the scientists working on? They are working on understanding how solar activity affects the magnetosphere and the ionosphere. They are working on understanding on how geomagnetic storms develop and affect satellites and systems on the surface of the Earth. They are working on ways to improve and protect long distance communications from the effects of solar activity on the ionosphere. They are learning a hell of a lot. That is why it is called research.

You said:

I am interested in how your views prove that there were no HAARP or HAARP signals generated anywhere during or just prior to the quake?

Asking someone to prove a negative statement is the last resort of someone who has no evidence for their own hypothesis. It's the equivalent of going home and taking your ball with you when you don't like the way the game is going.

[edit on 1/22/2010 by Phage]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

So you say the scientists are learning. But what have they learned? They sure are not sharing much with the public. Ventura proved that cold. All the stuff you rattle on about there, can be done with out an atmospheric radar oven. Poppy cock.
The question about the HAARP equipment being turned on was for another poster but I will answer you
so he can continue his tirade with the OP.
The title of the OP is" Gakona HAARP on full power during Earthquake in Haiti"
So therefore you are way out of line saying I asked to prove a negative.
Now you may just have on your desk or in your back pocket a copy of the "Official Above Top Secret HAARP Use Manual. But if you do not whatever you say is purely opinion or hearsay.
We are all relegated to hearsay in these matters and I find normal conversation without negativity and use less denial more productive than forced squabbles.

[edit on 22-1-2010 by Donny 4 million]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   

You asked for proof that HAARP was not operating at the time of the earthquake. That is asking to prove a negative. Of course, we could ask, but if the answer was negative it would prove they were lying so what's the point? (Sounds a little like the Salem witch trials).

There is plenty of "sharing" if you bother to look for real information rather than just regurgitating the same old conspiracy crap based on ignorance, misunderstanding, and speculation. The "public" doesn't hear about it because it is advanced science which would mean little to the layman. In that way it's a lot like the science being carried out on the International Space Station; a lot of very good science that is not very sexy. The public isn't interested in Investigations of the effects of ionospheric total electron content and scintillation on transionospheric radio wave propagation but scientists who study the ionosphere sure as hell are.

Here's a bibliography of 246 published papers available at the Geophysical Institute of the University of Alaska. The list is a few years old so there are undoubtedly a lot more now.
www.gi.alaska.edu...

Here are some others (it isn't hard to find a lot more, if you bother to look). There is a whole hell of a lot of research done at HAARP by scientists from different countries and universities all over the world and the public really couldn't care less because it has nothing to do with weather control, mind control, earthquakes, or death rays.

www.californiaamateurradioservice.com...
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
nlpc.stanford.edu...
coloradolinux.com...
www.ann-geophys.net...
www.nict.go.jp...
ursi-test.intec.ugent.be...
www.astro.auth.gr...
www.lpi.usra.edu...
www-star.stanford.edu...
www.physorg.com...
hal.archives-ouvertes.fr...

[edit on 1/23/2010 by Phage]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
A couple of points:

> It is being said again and again that HAARP has the capability to cause earthquakes at practically any point on earth and that HAARP modifies the ionosphere and, consequently, modifies the magnetosphere. Some here contend that the magnetosphere is vital to the stability of the tectonic plates. However, this can only be found on conspiracy sites that argue that there is a connection between the magnetosphere and stability of tectonic plates.

> HAARP does its work in the 100km-350km altitude range within the E and F levels of the ionosphere while all weather occurs in the troposphere which only extends up to about 14-18km. So how is it that HAARP can control weather when it is operating at an altitude at least 7 times higher than where weather occurs? The answer is that there is no scientific or logical reason to believe a HAARP/Weather Control conspiracy.

> The transmission power of HAARP is limited to 3.6 million watts, of which only 80% (2.8 million watts) is actually transmitted into the ionosphere due to antenna inefficiencies etc. Conspiracy theorists are off by more than a factor of 1000!

The one minute long Earthquake that hit Haiti was measured at mag 7 which is equivalent to a 30 megaton bomb. That translates to an energy equivalent of 600 MW or 600 million watts in that one minute! Compare this with a max of 50,000W or just 50kw that HAARP can fire up in one minute!

> Talking of resonant frequencies, it is impossible to produce an earthquake with electromagnetic resonance. Schumann resonances are related to short-term earthquake prediction and CANNOT produce earthquakes!

In a nutshell, all these theories appear to be just speculation from conspiracy theorists (who keep citing each other as sources) and thus manufacture theories that have no factual basis.

[edit on 23-1-2010 by OrionHunterX]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join